Status: I hope you like my story that I randomly thought of.~

The color of your eyes,the color of your lies.

Chapter 1-Pancakes,and sweetness.

*Lukas/Norways POV*

I walk out of my room after getting changed into my usal attire,long sleeves,and long pants.I begin walking to my younger brother,Emil's room.I politely knock checking to see if he was awake,all I got was silence.I threw open the door,to see his sleeping form.I walk up to the youngest male"Emil..Emil.."I shake his shoulder.He makes a special gurgling sound and flips over.I sigh."Emil,get up,or no ice cream."That got him up,he flew up and clung to me,which caused the corner of my lips to slightly flip up."WHAT!NO ICE CREAM?!ARE YOU MAD!!"He begins to freak out."Calm..I was kidding but get dressed and come down,ok?"I let him flop down ,and run into his closet,as I walk out.I slightly jog down stairs and into the kitchen.I grab the ingredients and mix them up and begin to start the adventure of pancake flipping."What the fuck is that grea-..Pancakes!"I hear Emil scream.I slightly grin,as about 5 minutes pass and I begin to pe them onto plates for me and him.But for him instead of butter I put a big glop of ice cream,and I hand him his plate,fork,and drink.Then I go back for mine and bring it to the table as well.I slowly nibble on my pancakes,but he starts to devour them like they were going to disappear.After he is about three fourths done he stops and grins up at me."So,how is your mor-"he burps."-Ning?"I rasied my eyebrows."Fine,I guess,what about you?"I say picking at my plate again."Awesome because you are the best man ever and the best cook too!"he gives me the biggest smile ever.You were secretly hoping he was going to say the best big brother ever but whatever."Well,thanks lil brother.."you smile lightly at him.You both get up and put the dishes in the dishwasher.You go up to your room and flop down on your bed,and go on Facebook and begin a chat with one of your friends,Denmark,or more known as Mathias.
'Hei Danmark."
'Hej!Norge!"
'I was going to ask if you wanted to come over around 3..?"
'Around 3?Sure,see ya Nor!"

*Le end of chap~*
♠ ♠ ♠
•u•
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce my self!I am RainingWhite but you can call me Jackie!I like hetalia,drawing,writing/typing,reading,playing tennis,and singing!
So I hope you like the story bye!