Status: I hope you like my story that I randomly thought of.~

The color of your eyes,the color of your lies.

Chapter 2-Total nose bleed.

*Denmark/Mathias POV*

I hop out of bed In my pajamas which are the sexiest.After I get dressed I run down stairs,which may have not been the best idea.By that I mean I face planted at the bottom of the stairs."Fuu-uudddggee.." I hold my bleeding nose and run into the kitchen to get a tissue.Thankfully I had one more,I stick it in my nose and run over to the fridge to grab some food.Which I may have accidentally burned yesterday."Greeat.."I frown and grab a beer,which I chug some of. I run back into my room and hop down on my bed and grab my computer.First I get on my regular dating website and chat up some babes,then I get on Facebook and play games.Then Norge chats with me and asks if I want to come over to his house at 3.I say sure than log off.
I then grin then hop up,grab my clothes,and run into the bathroom.I strip and hop into the shower.I take my time with shampooing and conditioning my hair,then speed up and wash off my body.I turn the relaxing shower water off then I dry off,hop out,and get dressed in my usal sexy attire.I add hairspray to my usally messed up hair to make it stay the way it is.Next I put on my small hat like thing and my socks.Intill 3 I play on my computer,an drink some of my beer.Its about 2:45 when ever I turn off my computer to go down stairs and put on my shoes to walk out the door.

*Time skip of 15 minutes brought to you by Mr.puffin*

I pound on his door as I hold in my other hand a bottle of the beer I took from my house.The door opens,and Lukas's little brother,Emil,greets me."Mathias?What are you doing here?"He looks a little puzzled."What you don't want me?"I pretend to frown."Well anyway Lukas invited me." "Okay..LUKAAS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"he screams up at his older brother.You hear stomping down the stairs,and then you see a blushing Norge."Emil!Hes not my boyfriend!"He quietly scolds his brother.You grin."Quite an entrance there."He turns to look at you and moves to let you in,than shuts the door."Thanks for coming."
"No problem Lukas."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 is uppppp!YYYYYAAAAYYYYYY!