Maybe If We Try

plans

“Hi you guys, here I am with my best friend and giver of hugs, Patty Walteeeers.”

There Alexis sat with a bowl of cereal in her lap and a monster on the floor by her chair, with her best friend sat next to her. Both were in front of her camera in her room.

“Hello hello,” Patty smiled and waved, “We’re going to be doing a Q&A!”

“All while I’m eating my breakfast, “ she nodded and brought up her bowl, “Patty’s gonna read them from my phone and I shall do my best to answer—“

Her phone beeped signaling a text message, she sighed and took her phone from Patty. It was Jason, wondering where his flatmate went and what his best friend was doing and if he could join. She texted, “At my house, Q&A’s, be there or be square” with one hand while the other held her bowl. She’ll just edit that part out.

“Jaaaason is coming over, so you might see him pop up in the middle of this. Anyway, on with the questions!” She shouted and handed her phone back to Patty, who started reading the questions.

“Okay, first one is… Why did you move from Ireland?”

“Long story short, mom and dad got a divorce, and so mom and I moved. But we didn’t really move to England until she got a job offer. So here I am, though I might move out soon if someone offered that ‘spare room to me,” Alexis playfully glared at Patty.

“You see though, the probably with that is… you’d hog the bathroom.”

“I would not!”

“You so would!”

“Whatever next question,” Alexis ate a spoonful of her cereal.

The questions went on as simple as they could be, some were quite strange, others were normal. Jason ended up appearing about half way through the questions and started answering them with Alexis. His answers were a lot more weirder and shorter than hers.

“Burn them,” Jason said point blank to a question having to do with friends.

“You don’t burn them, you simply just—“

“Burn them all!” Jason cut her off with a giant grin. I sighed and motioned to Patty for the next question.

“This question asks, ‘What are your feelings for Jason and/or Patty, let’s go ahead and add Luke in there as well.’ Seems like they think you’ve got a thing for three guys,” Patty giggled and waited for my answer. I thought seriously for a moment, Patty was her best friend… Jason was her—Well best friend, who she had a small amount of feelings for I guess. And Luke, he’s her ex boyfriend, but still happens to be one of her good friends.

“As you all know, Luke Cutfoth is my ex-boyfriend. And he still happens to be good friends with me, I have no feelings for him anymore that I know of…? As for Jason and Patty, they’re both good friends that happen to be incredibly good looking. And hey, we’re an attractive group of friends,” she pulled up on my thigh high socks, and messed with her dress… fidgeting as some would call it, something she did when she was nervous. Hopefully Jason and Patty didn’t pick up on it; but by the look Patty was giving Alexis he was picking up on it.

The questions continued and she stopped the video when the questions were done. She uploaded it to her laptop, deciding to edit it later.

The boys and Alexis went out once she got her boots on and her camera bag, wanting to go and film things. She gave Patty a big smile when he gave her look when she walked next to Jason, he might be picking up on some things she was trying to hide. She fell back and hopped on Patty’s back, which was a bad idea considering she was in a short dress, but she didn’t care. Patty held her legs in his hands as they walked to the park she had gotten lost in last week. She set her head down on Patty’s shoulder with her arms wrapped around his neck.

A lot of people thought they were dating most of the time, Jason had to remind himself that half the time they weren’t. The way they acting together seemed almost coupley if others didn’t know how close of friends they were.

“Hey Patty, will you help me with a cover soon?”

“What song?”

“I was thinking ‘When You Can’t Sleep at Night’ by Of Mice and Men,” Alexis softly said into his ear as they were walking up a hill.

“Oh yeah, totally, I’ll help you out with that,” Patty agreed. He loved with Alexis asked him for help with covers, seeing how he did them himself. He turned his head and gave her a big kiss on the cheek, in which after she gave a little squeal and hopped off his back and onto Jason’s. She buried her face in his fluffy hair, some of her fading green hair mixed with his blonde hair. She breathed on his neck and saw goosebumps arise, she gave a smirk and breathed again. She felt him shudder and then laugh.

“Would you stop doing that? I’ll drop you, I will,” she heard Jason joke with her. She stopped and rested her head against his. He held her legs in front of him as they sat crossed across his stomach. Alexis messed with her sunglasses that sat on her nose, there was no use for them, the sun was setting anyway. She took them off and set them on Jason’s face. She gave out a giggle.

Patty walked behind them lost in his own thoughts, thinking of a way to get Jason and Alexis together. He hiked up Alexis’s bag on his shoulder, not remembering when he got it. He knew that Jason liked her, he saw the look in his eyes whenever he looked at her, or when Patty brought her up in a conversation he would get slightly protective and possessive. And he knew that Alexis liked him, he saw the longing stares that the girl would give Jason. Or how she would laugh at everything he said, not even in the ‘Oh you’re my friend and you’re funny’ more like the ‘I’m going to laugh at everything so you notice me.’ He had a plan, but it wasn’t going to happen until they left for the island.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay hi, I've got loads of ideas for this story and me thinks you're going to like them c:
Alexis's outfit for this chapter.