Status: incomplete

The journey of Princess Alexandria

Onyx Blade

Alexandria was running as fast as her legs could take her as massive spheres of fire were being blasted at her. She looked to her left as the hulking Onyx dragon roared at her, sending dirt and sand in the air as the ground shook from it's shock-wave. The fire balls stopped as Alexandria only had a few seconds to react as the hulking dragon was about to slam its tail onto the ground. She stopped running and let the tail slam down next to her as she was blasted high into the air, she was soaring high above the dragon as it shot another fireball at her. Alexandria quickly evaded the balls of fire as she positioned her body like a bullet, she started to spin rapidly as her lance was in front of her, creating a whirlwind of spinning death.

She collided with the dragons scales as she felt the roar of agony from the dragon as she landed on the ground safely, she looked at the beast as it was weakened. She dashed toward the dragon with her lance ready to strike, but she was soon blown to the side as black spines shot up from the ground. Alexandria felt her cheek as there was a little blood there, she licked her lips as the dragon was not gonna die so easily as she charged again. This time Alexandria started to side step from left to right, confusing the dragons defensive attacks. Alexandria gotten close enough to where her lance was able to strike the dragons weak spot, it's eyes.

Alexandria jabbed her lance inside the dragons eyes, the constant flow of blood from the retina spewing onto the dirt turning it into bloody mud. She pulled her lance free as she started to slash the dragons neck rapidly, the scales breaking off one by one as its skin started to show. Before she could deliver a lethal throat stab, she was slammed in the gut by the dragons massive finger. She was blasted a few feet away as she was rolling on the dirt. Alexandria stood up and cleaned off her breast plate, her armor still keeping it's gold tinted shine.

She looked up as the dragon was enraged now, it started to charge a much larger fireball from its mouth. Alexandria looked for anyway of weakness, then she spotted a peeling scale from it's tail. She aimed her lance at the scale and tossed it hard enough to break it off, it collided with the scale as her lance and the scale hit the dirt. She smiled as she made a run for it, the dragon shot the huge ball of flame at her but she rolled to the side and used the blast to propel her forward. Alexandria quickly grabbed her lance and the scale as the dragon tried to crush her with its tail, she placed her lance on her back and held the scale with two hands and slashed the dragons tail.

The dragon roared in agony as more blood gushed onto the dirt, the scale nearly cut almost all of its tail in half. Alexandria took this moment and jumped onto the dragons tail and dash up it's back, dragging the scale on the dragons back as it tore through it hardened armor and skin like butter. The dragon moved its head upward as Alexandria was propelled into the air, she preformed the whirlwind cone again but using the scale as the dragon opened it's mouth to swallow her. Alexandria felt the scale dice through skin as she landed on the dirt, the black scale covered in blood as there was a quick silence.

The top half of the Onyx dragons head slowly slid off its body as it hit the dirt with a ground shaking thump, the dragon has been slain. Alexandria examined the scale as she used her lance to shave the scale into a more slimmer look, carving it carefully she made the entire scale into a blade. She picked up her new sword and twirled it over her head and slashed at the air to test it's precision, the blade was smooth, immensely sharp, only little weight, and had a comfortable hilt. She held the blade to her side as she ventured forward into the unknown, waiting on what is next she must face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this <3