Status: Active. :3

The Hooked Sparrow.

There's not escape now,

Lip on lip, heavy breathing, sucking sounds, and sound of moaning surrounded the cool early night air. Aiyanna felt the hands on the man she was making out with run their hands into her long dark curls. The man was talented at kissing, but she wondered if he was talented when it came to things in the bedroom? He had moved from her full pink lips to her neck as he started sucking hard on it kissing up and down on it, the female pirate felt a sharp gasp exit her lips as she dug her fingers into his short blond hair. Would drove her over the edge was when she’d felt his wet organ slip from behind his mouth and run up and down her neck as he started to whisper words to her, along the lines of how good she tasted, and smelt.

Grasping his head she pulled him up to face her as she started making out with him once again, the sound of lips clashing surrounded the air once again, his hands ran down to her thigh pulling it up as her leg wrapped around his waist gods! She could take him right here in this damn alley. She hadn’t even gotten his name… Hell she hadn’t even spoken ten words to him. He had come up to her in the pub flattering her with his words telling her how beautiful she was. And, well she supposed her hormones just took over her. She grabbed his hand and pulled him outside next thing she knew she was in the alley outside the pub getting hot and heavy with the lad.

The lad couldn’t be older than her, at the most on his 17th name day. Where Aiyanna was in her early twenty name days. Normally Aiyanna didn’t go for little boys, for males that were younger than her but yet here she was letting his hand roam her body. And what skilled hands he had to be so young. About this time the lad had her corset (that was wrapped around her blouse outside her clothing more pushing her breasts up than sucking and fat in.) untied and the straps that were on her shoulders that were attached to it were the only thing that kept it from falling on the ground. Once the corset was untied he could freely slip his hand up her blouse, but before his hand could grasp her breast she felt something sharp poking into her back.

A sword… She thought to herself as her breath sucked silently in. “Well, that was easier than I thought.” A man’s voice was heard behind her as he chuckled. The lad that had been pleasuring her just moments ago was a few feet away from her now. He had his sword out as well pointed to her front as he grinned devilishly at her. “What an eager little Sparrow you are love.” The dark Scottish voice whispered into her ear clearly closer to her than he was before. “Perhaps I should have been the one to whisk you away out here…” He chuckled darkly as the lad that was in front of her chuckled as well.

Who the hell was this man!? And why did he have a sword to her back? “You know love, your brother and sister put up more of a fight than you did.” He whispered hotly into her ear she could tell he found tis amusing and was grinning she didn’t have to see his face to know this. “Though you are a pirate after all… they don’t call you Captain Siren for nothing aye darling? You are your father’s daughter aren’t you?”

It finally sunk into her head… Wait! He had Jenna and Jace!? That was it she couldn’t sit and be silently anymore turning around with swiftness she came face to face with a man… Clearly a pirate… he was tall, covered in leather, with short dark hair from what she could see, he had facial hair as well, his eyes were what stood out even in the darkness, that were a beautiful blue that matched the Caribbean. He didn’t have a sword in his hand though it was still safe on his waist. But what caught her attention was the hook he had for a hand… “Captain Hook…” She whispered glaring up at him. Her father had told her many a stories about the captain that was ruthless that he was sworn enemies with.

“Ah, so you’ve heard of me then aye puppet?” He cued as he smirked down at her.

“What the hell have you done with my brother and sister!?” She demanded as her hands moved down to her sword about to pull it out.

“All in sweet time my darling sparrow.” He told her his Scottish accent sounding like beautiful bells in her ears.

Wait… What!? NO! Dammit! Stop thinking with you damn lower organ! He has your brother and sister! She had to tell herself.

That was the last thing she could remember as she felt sound hard hit her over the back of the head before darkness consumed her completely. Before she could hit the ground Captain Hook had caught her sweeping her into his arms looking down at her he grinned. Plan one to his plan was complete now all he had to do was get them all out of the port and on their way to Neverland without that blasted father of the Sparrow children noticing. But he was sure the ladies of the night he’d hired to keep him busy were doing their job right now and how him in a room making him forget he even had children right now. Looking at the lad that he’d paid to get the oldest of the Sparrow children out of the pub, he tossed him the small bag of gold and silver pieces.

“I have one more task for you lad, take the letter within the bag I just tossed you and somehow get it onto the Black Pearl. Place it where its crew or captain can see it. If you do that without getting caught I will pay you the rest. Got that lad?” He demanded in a low tone as to not wake the lovely Sparrow that was nesting in his arms, and not to alert those passing.

“Aye, sir… I won’t let you down.” The lad nodded as he bowed then raced off.

“Now love, let’s get you to the Jolly Roger.” He said as he looked down at the captain that was laying in her arms the shadows of the night covering her from his complete view, though he knew she was a beauty. He’d heard the tales of the infamous Captain Siren. She didn’t get that name for nothing, just like he didn’t get the colorful name Captain ‘Hook’ for nothing. She was known far and wide for he stunning beauty and for luring men, and sailors alike into her bed. But she would t get him… No. He would make sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heck yeah! Chapter two is up! Sooo... to begin with I was going to do an even, odd pattern; every even chapter was going to be present time, and every odd was going to be when they were in Fairytale world. But decided I would make this story solely about how their relationship began and built up and the sequel will be present time.

I am thinking of doing an The Walking Dead story, later. But don't know if I should do it with Daryl, Shane, or Rick. Or maybe a Love Triangle... If you like the idea message me with who you think it should be with. Also once I make chapter Four of this story I will post my other Killian Jones/OC story up on here.

I decided I will update this story every Sunday, like the show does its new episodes. So stay tuned for Sunday. (Even though its Wednesday. xD)

Chapter Title Credit: Within-Temptation: Angels.