This Blood on My Hands Is Something I Cannot Forget

Image

Ronnie was never really one to not get what he wants. So what happens when not only can he not get what he wants but destroys everything that he had in the process?

main charaters you can see what they look like in the banner

Name:Addalynn Juliet Garris; AJ, Addie, Lynn, Sponge, Speak No Evil
Age:16
Height:5' 2"
Personality: Extremely quiet, it will take you quite a while for her to warm up to you. She's been hurt in the past and tries hard not to let people in.
Background: Addalynn is one of three, she was a triplet. She had a twin sister, Mickyla and a brother Tristan. Her family suffered the loss of Mickyla the summer of their sophomore year, due to a heroin overdose. Addalynn has chosen a straight-edge lifestyle.
Piercings: Snake bites, bridge, belly button, ears(all the way up on both sides)
Tattoos: needle sticking out of a heart with Mickyla's name and RIP on it on left hip.

Name:Tristan Garris; Tris, T, Bubby
Age:16
Height:6' 4"
Personality: Quiet, but not as quiet as Addalynn. He's willing to protect anyone he loves, and he'll do anything to do so.
Background: Tristan is the oldest, meaning that he was born first. Tristan is bisexual and has a boyfriend, his name is Rain. Unlike Addalynn he hasn't chosen the a straight-edge lifestyle. Tristan drinks and smokes a little, used to do drugs but after what happened with Mickyla he's done with them forever. Him and his friend Corey are into filming.
Piercings: Snake bits, top lip in the middle,both sides of his nose and his ears are gauged to(think M. Shadows)
Tattoos: One similar to Addalynn's he's got a needle above it says "Poison" and below "Weapon of Choice" then RIP Micky, on his shoulder.

Name: Ronnie Radke
Age: 18
Personality: Ronnie is somewhat of a class clown. He finds it hard to be serious about things he doesn't care about, some people think that makes him an ass. He doesn't really know what his future holds for him but he knows that it will have something to do with music.

Other Characters:
Name:Rain Darring
Age:17
Height: 5' 11"
Personality: Quite the opposite of the Garris siblings. Rain is outgoing and in your face, he's happy and most of the time a non-stop giggle box.
Background: Rain moved in with his father from Jersey. His mother was abusive and didn't approve of him, his dad looks after him and actually cares. Rain's father is very okay with the fact that he is gay, his philosophy is "As long as you're happy and have someone who loves you then it shouldn't matter what the gender is". Rain helped Tristan and Addalynn cope with their sisters death.
Piercings: Septum, bridge, ears twice on each side.

Name: Corey James Hennesee; CJ, The man behind the Cam
Age:18
Height: 6' 2"
Personality: Corey is a cross between all of the guys. He's happy, serious, and sometimes goofy. He loves to use his camera and capture amazing footage of concerts, sporting events and also does documentarys. He gets along with just about everyone.
Background: Corey used to date Mickyla. He's been friends with Tristan since they were in Jr. High together. He's always got his crew's back
Piercings: Snake bits, left eyebrow, industrial in right ear.
Tattoos: Heart-o-gram on his right side, it was a 18th birtday present from; Mickyla, Addalynn, Tristan and Rain. RIP tattoo for Mickyla, on the back of his neck.

Escape The Fate:
NamesL to R: Omar, Max, Ronnie, Brain, Robert

Name: Megan
Age: 17
Hieght:5' 4.5"
Personality: Megan is really shy, until you get to know her. Once you spend time around her you'll find out she is the exact opposite. Meg is a wicked awesome person and all the boys of Escape the Fate will admit it, or Max will kick thier ass. She's known and loved by many. She's handy to be friends with because she can get you backstage. Meg is a smooth talker and you will can always find her in Max's closet stealing clothes! Oh and in case you couldn't figure it out, she's Max's sweetie-pie!
Name: Ashley Mathis
Age:17
Height:5'5"
Personality: Ashley is mellow but super talkative once you get to know her. She loves fashion, so much so she creates what is going to be kewl. Ashley is the type who will dance in a field of grass looking up at a rainbow.
Background: Ashley has been friends with Meg since she was in diapers. She's Monte's(Bryan) girlfriend. Ashley met Monte through Meg, they all hung out together after Meg started dating Max.