This Blood on My Hands Is Something I Cannot Forget

This blood on my hands is somthing I cannot forget

last chapter
Addalynn could still feel the sensation of his lips against hers this can't and won't happen she told herself it will only end in heartbreak

Present
No one would have ever thought that just three days ago the two had shared the sweetest kiss that either one of them had ever had. Nothing had changed, Addalynn still ignored him and Ronnie still spent his time wondering why he wasn’t enough, and what he could do to make her give him a second chance. When English rolled around, Mr. Walsh said the word most dreaded by everyone who is or has ever been a student. Project.

“This is how this is going to work, I’m going to call one person up at a time the person’s name that I call is going reach into the first fish bowl and pull a slip of paper. That slip of paper is going to have a name written on it, call out the name of your partner and then the partner will need to come up and select a piece of paper from the second fish bowl. This slip will tell you what topic you have, after everyone has selected a slip of paper and has a partner I will explain the project SO sit back and SHUT YOUR YAPS!”

Finally after about five minutes Ronnie’s name was called, he walked to the front an plunged his hand into the bowl, after mixing up the papers for three straight minutes Mr. Walsh yelled at him to just pick one, he pulled a piece out and handed it to Mr. W. He just looked at it and nodded.

“Addalynn Garris.” Addalynn walked to the front to join Ronnie, not once looking at him. Clearing his throat Mr. Walsh looked between the two. “Do you think that you two would be able to work together, without fighting, maybe put the past behind you?”

Addalynn was about to speak up but Ronnie was too quick. “It’ll be fine sir; we’ll ace this thing no worries.”

Mr. Walsh laughed, “It’s not the project I’m worried about Ronnie, it’s you. Addalynn pick out a topic.” Addalynn nodded and did as she was told, she put her hand in the bowl and pulled out the first slip that her fingers touched and read it, her face turned even more pale as she handed the slip to the teacher.

“Ah, Romeo and Juliet, will you two please take your seats”

“M-lady” Ronnie said as he held out his arm to Addalynn, she looked at him like he was stupid and just continued to walk to her seat herself, leaving Ronnie there all by his lonesome yes we’re off to a great start. Once everyone had their partners and topics Mr. Walsh set out to explain what the project was all about, some people were paying attention and others… not so much. As soon as the bell rang Addalynn bolted from the class room, Ronnie had to run and catch up with her.

“So partner, any ideas for the project?” he asked while throwing and arm around her shoulder. Addalynn pick his hand up and raised it up and over her head then dropped it.

“Are you serious?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“Do you even know what the project is?” she questioned him in a condescending tone.

“No but if you explain it to me I’m sure that I can come with a good…” he didn’t get to finish because she had already started to walk away. “Come on I promise that I’ll help, just tell me. I’ll do my best to come up with some ideas and then we can brainstorm.”

“I’ll just be wasting my breath, I know that you won’t do the work, what’s the point? Just don’t worry about it, I’ll do it, you’ll pass this year, I promise.” Ronnie grabbed her arm and held her in place.

“Because I truly want to help, I’m willing to work for this grade.” She looked up and into his eyes, surprisingly she found that he looked completely serious.

“We’ve got to take whatever piece of literature and make it ‘now.’”

“So then since we’ve got Romeo and Juliet we’ve got create like a movie/ re-enactment/poem or something?”

“Pretty much, are we done now?”

“I was just wondering if um...”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got an idea already, you won’t have strain yourself to hard.” She said then walked away. This time Ronnie just let her go, it was obvious that he wasn’t going to get anywhere talking to her today and so he just decided to go and meet Max at his and Meg’s locker. After decided that they were all going to go out for pizza after school, Max and Ronnie both walked Meg to her sewing class that was right down the hall from their cooking class. Ronnie got lost in ideas when he was cutting an onion and sliced into his finger quite nicely. At first he thought that it was just a nik and so he ran it under cold water to see if the bleeding would stop and it didn’t. Max came up from behind him

“Dude, you need to go and see Mrs. Heckle about that.”

“No way man, I’m fine, it’ll stop soon.” Max shook his head and grabbed a paper towel wrapped up his and shoved it into the air then began dragging him to the teacher’s desk.

“My Ronald what happened here?”

“Nothing Max is just being a tad bit dramatic, I’m fine.” She just nodded her head.

“Uh huh, and so blood normally just runs down your arm for no reason?” she questioned him while writing him a pass. “Max take him to the nurses office, make sure that he stays and then come back.” Max nodded and took the pass from Mrs. Heckle. As they were walking down the hall Max laughed.

“What the hell were you thinking about that made you cut yourself up that bad?” Max questioned Ronnie’s stupidity.

“We uh, got a project in English today. I got partnered up with Addalynn; she doesn’t believe that I’m going to help out all I really want to though.”

“She’s a smart girl then. In all the years we’ve gone to school together you barely do your own work, every time there’s a group project all you ever say is “yeah that’s a good idea,” I can’t believe that now, all of a sudden Ronald Joseph fucking Radke wants to help with something. Quick question, are you in love with her or something?” when Ronnie didn’t say anything Max stopped dead in his tracks.

“Holy shit dude, do you love her?”

“I don’t think that I can call it love for the simple fact that we don’t know each other and at the moment are like worst enemies. Now extreme like, yes I would say that.”

Max ran a hand down his face. “Wow.” Ronnie nodded and stepped through the nurses office door.

“What’s happened now?”

“I sliced my hand open, just give me a band aid and I’ll just be on my way.” The nurse shook her head.

“Nope I don’t think so, let me see it.” Ronnie pulled away the paper towel that was getting ready to ooze. Once she looked at it she made that clicking noise with her tongue , the one that says ‘oh dear this isn’t good’ “How long has it been bleeding like this?”

“Probably for about five minutes.” Max explained, the nurse shook her head.

“You’re going to have to go to the hospital.”

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?” Ronnie yelled , only to have the old bat curse at him for using profanity and his outdoor voice.

“I’m afraid not, I’ll call an ambulance right away.” He was becoming very agrivated.

“Can’t you just call my dad, or , Max, yeah Max can drive me we can take my car.”

“I can’t allow that to happen “she said while picking up the phone that was on the desk. “Mr. Green you can go now, Mr. Radke is going to be fine.” Max nodded and made his way back to the door.

“Good luck man” he said laughing slightly, Ronnie flipped him off with his good hand and Max left.

45 minutes later

Ronnie sat at home, his father had come to the emergency room and taken him home after his cut had been taken care of. Flipping through the channels he picked up his phone and texted Max *call me ASAP* five minutes later his phone rang in his hand. “Yello”

“What?”

“I just had an epiphany.”

“What?”

“After school rally up the guys, meet here. I’m going to kill three birds with one stone”
♠ ♠ ♠
alright comment this i want like five before I post the next chapter, if it only ends up to have four then I'll put up another one but after that I'm uping the comment count to make up for the ones I didn't get from last chapter.

I'm only doing this because I wants to know what you guys are thinking, I've got ten readers and only two or three comments that's ridiculous