Status: I'm still trying to figure out where to go with this.

Cold Hands (Warm Heart)

"Woah what..you're actually a girl?I thought...I thought you liked girls." He chuckled.
I don't know what to feel about this.
My guy bestfriend, doesn't think of me as a girl. That's...that's not new to me. I mean all my other friends at my former schools actually thought that I'm a lesbian or something.

"Uh yes. I'm a girl. I like guys. Got a problem with that, Garrett?"

I did not get an answer from him though. He just laughed his ass off.

"What's so funny?" I screamed at his face.

Laughs. Laughs. Laughs. End of Laughs. Laughs again.

That's just the typical Garrett. He loves to laugh at things.

"Fine. I'm leaving go talk to me when you're done laughing or something."

"W-wait Seven!" He grabbed my wrist and begged me to stay. "I..I uhm sorry. I'm just surprised that's all. No need to be all mad at me jeez."

"Whatever man." I'm still mad. Well half mad to be exact. To be honest, I'm mentally slapping myself for even bringing up this conversation.

"Stay. Just stay. Don't leave yet......" He pulled this oh so irresistible smile at me. Fuck. "Pleeeeeease????"

That's it. That was all it took for me to be not mad at him anymore. And for the first time in my shitty life, I actually know what to do. After all, he's Garrett fucking Nickelsen.