Fool's Gold

Freshman.

High school. Shit.

Maxine rushed through the hallways. She was late. Late already on the first day of school to band practice. She didn’t mean to take so long to change. What’s so hard about changing into shorts and tee and comfy sneakers? Nothing, except for the fact that Max had no idea all the restrooms would be occupied by snot-nosed bitches and hoes.

“Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!”

Maxine landed on the floor with a heavy thud. Her backpack dropped on the floor, spilling her school clothes, pencils, and some percussion sticks. She shook her hair out of her face and turned to whoever or whatever she bumped into.

“Dude, what the hell! Watch where the fuck you’re going!” a some what deep voice said.

Across the floor from her was a lanky fellow. He stumbled to get up, but an arm reached down and stabled him. He was surrounded by three other guys. They were all pretty much dressed the same.
They looked goth looking but nowadays all fashions sort of looked the same.

“I’m so sorry. I’m late for practice.” Max apologized as she gathered her things back in her bag and got up from the floor. She looked at who she dropped and nearly lost her shit.

She knew them. They were her little brother’s bullies. Fuck. She knew she was bound to bump into them sooner or later, but not now and for sure, not literally bump into them.

Green Eyes recognized her before the others. But he didn’t say anything. He just nodded his head in a way that said yeah, you better be sorry.

It was Tall and Lanky that pointed out who she was.

“Oh! Lookie here! Johnny’s big sister!” he said with glee though there was a hint of evil in his blue eyes.

“Dude, chill. She’s late.” Green Eyes said, putting an arm in front of Tall and Lanky as he tried to near Max.

“Fine. But we got you later, you got that, Max?” Sultry Brown Eyes said in a tone that made shivers run down Max’s back.

She nodded, not really understanding what they meant and ran off in the opposite direction. When she turned the corner, away from their stares, she leaned back against a wall and let out a heavy sigh.

“Fuck.” She whispered and then caught her breath and ran towards the nearest exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a lame first chapter but im not in the writing mood. i just needed somewhere to start.