Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every weekend

Destined to Explode

You've got it Made

When I was a kid, I promised myself I’d never get near a boy, let alone fall for one. Now that I’m older, I understand why to only love yourself. If I knew what I know now, I would have never let myself get close to him. I glanced over at the clock which read 1:45 AM, I sighed. Midnight was always the time he and I would always sneak out to see each other. I can still recall the night that he had told me he loved me, the night of firsts for me. I always knew he was in a band, I just never took into consideration that they could ever make it big.
*Flashback*
It was my favorite time of year, fall, I sat in my front yard carving into my pumpkin. Sam, Lindsey and Devin were on vacation, again. I didn’t mind the fact they left, I always enjoyed solitude a lot more than anyone else in my family. I guess you could call me a loner.
A familiar voice had broken my train of thought, and the silence I was enjoying
“Earth to tay, Helllooo” He said with a smile, I couldn’t help but to smile back.
“Sorry.. I was lost in thought again..” I laughed little.
Alex was beautiful, everything he did was perfect, well to me of course. He had picked up his guitar, asking if it was fine to play me a song, I agreed of course. As soon as he started to strum, I already knew what it was. It my favorite song Better than me by Hinder, I hummed along with him, as I continued to carve the pumpkin. Once he was done, he leaned over and I met him halfway, he kissed for the first time, like a real kiss, not the kiss on the head or cheek. I’ve never kissed anyone before, but I know if feeling like your stomach is going to burst into confetti was a good thing, then we nailed it. After he pulled away, I looked at him, he returned the look tossing the guitar aside. I laughed as he pulled me onto his lap, he kissed me and I returned the favor. I never wanted this to end, so it didn’t. Later that night, he slept over. We didn’t do anything but cuddle. It was that night that started the addiction of wanting him to stay with me all the time.

*end of flash back*
I wiped away the tears that were streaming down my face, how could he just leave? Didn’t he love me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short!