Summer Loving

Homecoming

Allison breathed in the familiar scent of her home. After being away at college for four years and breathing in nothing but the alcohol and weed infused aroma of the dormitories at her university, the smell of home was a breathe of fresh air. Not to mention, being greeted by her best friends since she was four years old, was more than she could have hoped for her homecoming.

“You look good Ally,” Brian remarked, making Allison blush.

“Thanks, Brian,” she whispered, and he hugged her.

She inhaled his intoxicating scent of cigarettes and bodyspray.

“You look different,” she pointed out, referring to his physique, which had grown much more muscular since last she had seen him.

“Yeah. Been working out,” he said sarcastically, and nonchalant.

“I see that. Still the same old Brian,” she giggled.

“You feel so different, I feel like I need to get to know you again,” he admitted.

“We’ve been best friends since kindergarden,” she told him.

“Precisely why we should start right now. Nothing more welcoming than an impromptu party, eh?” he grinned.

“I guess. How does my brother feel about this?”

“He’s all fucking for it. He’s the one who suggested it,” he said.

“Alright then…” she trailed off nervously. Allison had really never been to a party. Graduating with a degree in Mathematics and a degree in Computer Science in only four years took away the only chance of a social life she ever had. Brian didn’t need to know that though.

“Fuck yeah, guys! She agreed!” Brian yelled at the rest of the guys in the room, wrapping an arm around Ally.

Brian had come back into her life, and he was about to have her wrapped around his finger.

After dropping off her belongings in her room down the hall and freshening up in the bathroom, the interior of the house had completely changed. People dotted the house, as well as red plastic cups. The house reeked of booze and weed, and there was music pounding in what Ally felt like were her lungs.

“Hey Zack,” Ally approached him, taking body shots off of a bleached blonde.

“Hey Alli,” Zack said, pausing to take the lime out of the girl’s mouth, “Brian’s looking for you. He went that way,” he said pointed towards the kitchen before turning his head back to kiss the blonde.

Allison bobbed and weaved through the crowd towards her kitchen, where she found him pouring drinks into some more Solo cups.

“Hey there. What’s your drink of choice?” he asked.

“Um… diet coke?” she smiled sheepishly.

He chuckled, but quieted when he realized that she was being serious.

“You don’t drink?” he asked incredulously.

“Well… I didn’t really have time to socialize while I was away at college,” she admitted.

“Alright. Well I’ll brew you up something good,” he smirked devilishly.

After a few seconds, he handed her a small shot glass filled with an ember fluid.

She eyeballed the glass suspiciously, “You know they say never to take drinks from strangers at parties or bars.”

“Look Ally, we’ve known each other for a long time. We both know you want me,” he joked, “If I was going to rape you, you’d want it.”

“But then it wouldn’t be rape,” she pointed out.

“Just taking the fucking shot!”

“Alright… yeesh,” she brought the glass to her lips and tilted her head back. She instantly recoiled at the strong taste of alcohol.

“Keep drinking,” Brian encouraged, until she had emptied the contents of the glass, almost coughing.

“Oh shit, I can tell you’re going to be a lightweight. This is going to be fun,” he smirked.

And it was fun, from what little she could remember. Three shots later, and two cups of unidentified alcoholic drinks, Allison was feelings pretty loose and pretty okay with it. Her body moved to the rhythm of the music, as if her movements were beyond her control to make. She was fully submersed in drunkenness and she was enjoying it. She was moving with Brian’s hands on her hips, his scent lingering, making her even drunker, if possible.

She looked up into his eyes, a mere few inches from his face. He leaned forward towards her at a rate she couldn’t say was fast or slow, only that it went too quickly for her mind to digest. His lips were on hers and she melted into his touch. His lips on her threw her off balance in her heels that weren’t normally too tall for her. His arm caught her and supported her, caressing her exposed midriff with his callused hands. Goosebumps rose on her skin and her fingers tangled with the hair at the base of his neck.

His hands slid up and down her sides, deepening their kiss by dragging his tongue softly across her bottom lip. Their tongues danced seemingly to the music around them.

Brian found the will to pull away, “Well,” he said, out of breath.

“You are definitely drunk,” he remarked.

Ally smiled and blushed in response.

“I think it’s time you get some sleep?” he suggested.

She nodded, taking a step in the direction of her room, before almost twisting her ankle. Her lack of balance was really conflicting with her footwear. Luckily, Brian grabbed her by the waist before she could come tumbling down.

“How about I walk you, huh?” he smiled, wrapping an arm around her to support her.

She leaned into his touch, savoring his presence, until she got to her room.

“Here we are,” he announced, pausing in front of her bed, “Let’s get your shoes off,” he said.

“Oops,” she exclaimed, tripping onto the bed, but not before grabbing hold of Brian’s shirt, and bringing him down with her.

The fall had knocked the wind out of him, and he stared at her, his eyes traveling from her eyes to her lips.

“I uh- … I should go, Al…” he trailed off, inching ever so much closer to her face.

She closed the gap between them, bringing his lips to hers and bringing his chest closer to her.

He kissed her passionately, as if his sole purpose in life was to please her, and in that moment, it was. He rubbed circles into her hips, inching her skirt down, revealing more silky, tan skin. Her fingers trailed under his shirt, up his chest, before taking his shirt off above his head, and throwing it to the side of the bed. In the break that interrupted their kiss, he reconnected at her neck, trailing kisses down the base of it.

Allison tensed up and exhaled as he pulled her skirt down below her feet and off the bed. Her hands traveled to his belt, fidgeting with the buckled. He pressed his lips to hers, in encouragement.

And this is where we get to the part of Brian having her completely wrapped around his little finger. This is the part where Brian ruined her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Allison's outfit
Inspiration for the chapter

- x -

Let me know what you think?