Summer Loving

Bitter

“Fuck,” he said under his breath.

"Yeah," she managed to say. "... Do you want to do this? Use each other?"

"For sex?" he asked.

"And keep it a secret?" she proposed.

Brian's eyes drifted to her lips, and he engulfed her in another heated kiss.

I’ll take that as a yes, she thought.

- x -

And that’s just what they did. She jumped at any excuse to bump into Brian at the studio. That was the reason for her trip to Starbucks today. She pulled the list of the group’s order from her pocket

“Allison,” she heard a familiar voice say from behind her, “the home wrecking whore.”

“Missy,” Ally smiled sarcastically as she turned to face Missy. “I see someone’s bitter.”

“I’m not bitter. At the end of the day, he wants you for sex, but he doesn’t love you. He loves me. “

Before Ally could respond, the barista at the counter yelled “Next.”

She walked up to the counter, trying to shrug off what Missy had said. She recited the list to the cashier and paid for the order.

“Have a good one,” the barista smiled at her, handing her her drinks.

She avoided eye contact with Missy on her way out the door and to her car.

She drove to the studio, and upon arriving, distributed the drinks to everyone. She saved Brian for last, hoping to find him alone. And she did find him alone, practicing his guitar in a room by himself. He smiled upon seeing her. She handed him his drink and took a seat next to him. She took occasional sips of her mocha frappucino, while watching him practice a solo.

When he finished, he looked next to him to see Ally staring at him. “What?”

“Nothing,” she said quietly, “I just forgot how talented you are.” She smiled.

He smiled back, leaning in to kiss her. She scooted towards the edge of her seat to get closer to him. He broke their kiss to take his guitar strap off and place his guitar on the ground. His hands returned to cup her face. She stood up only to straddle him on his chair. She balled Brian’s shirt in her fists, bringing her closer to him. His breaths grew heavier as he grew more aroused.

He doesn’t love you, Missy’s voice clouded her thoughts, He just wants you for sex.

She didn’t want love. She just wanted him. All of him.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and stood up. She reflexively wrapped her legs around him, and her arms around his neck. He carried her towards the wall, backing her into it. She moaned softly as his kissed trailed from behind her ear down the base of her neck. She grinded her hips against his.

And she had him. All of him. In the palm of her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally

Inspiration

- x -

feedback, please?