Summer Loving

Twins

Allison smiled into the kiss, her fingers caressing his stomach softly, before traveling up to his chest.

"We still on for tonight?" She asked, out of breath.

"There isn't anywhere else I'd rather be, he smiled. He cupped her face, kissing her one last time, "I've got to record in five. I'll see you tonight."

The smile on her face and the tingling of her lips and the numbness of her fingers didn't leave her for several minutes before she realized she was smiling at a wall in the kitchen of the studio that was empty except for her. She attempted to straighten her clothes out and run her fingers through her hair while she pondered who else she could annoy until Brian was done recording.

She walked down the hall, looking through doors to see if she knew anyone. At the end of the hall, she heard Matt's voice accompanied by a piano. She walked in to see him practicing. Matt looked up and smiled at her before she sat down on the piano bench beside him.

"Hey Matty. Thanks got letting me hang out at the studio while you guys record."

"It's no problem. I'm so glad you're home after four years of you being away at school," he said sincerely.

"It's nice to be home," she concurred.

"Now that you're around though, do you think you could pick us up Fuji's. We're really behind on recording and-"

"Say no more. I've got you covered. Does everyone just want their usuals?"

"Yes and thank you so much, giving her a warm hug before she left to buy lunch for everyone.

When Allison returned, she wandered around the studio, hot Chinese good in her arms, until she found everyone, congregating in the kitchen.

"Come on man, how could you turn that down?" she overheard Zack saying.

Everyone was facing Brian, waiting for a response, before they turned to see Ally with food.

"Say no to what?" she asked.

"Zack scored a date with some chick who has a twin sister and wants to double with with Brian," explained Johnny, taking his beef and broccoli from her arms.

Ally's eyes met with Brian's. After a brief pause, he broke the staring contest and turned to Zack, "Fine. I'll go. It's not like I have anything better to do tonight," he said harshly.

The conversation soon ended after a congratulatory yell from Zack. The talking in the room hushed to scattered murmurs of people conversing. Everyone had taken their good and left to go prepare for their next recording. Ally became the last person in the room, or so she thought until she turned around to stand up and leave and she ran smack into Brian's sculpted chest.

"Jesus," she whispered loudly.

Brian put his hands on her arms, touching her almost skeptically, "You okay?" After several moment, he realized she wasn't going to answer and he asked, "Is this about my bailing on our plans to go on a date with twins?"

"What? No," she denied.

"... You understand why I did it, right?" He asked, his face, inching towards her, his hands finding their way to her hips. His thumbs rubbed small, tender circles into her skin as his hands traveled slightly higher and under her tank top. "Because you're the one that wanted this," he continued, "These secrets," he said, his voice lowering and his hands finding their way to the sides of her ribs, holding her tenderly while his lips kissed her neck.

"Yes I know what I said," Ally interjected.

His lips were now inches from hers and she was running out if breath and patience. She gave into the craving, the urge to grab a fistful of Brian's shut and pull him towards her to kiss him. Before the kiss could intensify, Brian cut it short before telling Ally, "I'll see you tonight at eleven. Wait for me," and walking away, leaving her dazed and confused and with a million butterflies in her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally

- x -

So so so so so sorry for the long wait between this and the last chapter. I'm a college student with two majors that are hard by themselves. Thoughts?