Summer Loving

Special Kisses in Special Places

“I think it’s a little late for takeout, but can we still do pizza and When Harry Met Sally.”

“Of course,” Amy agreed.

So Ally ordered the pizza and they both changed into pajamas. As Ally left her room, she glanced at her alarm clock on her nightstand. The time read 10:45.

I’ll see you tonight at eleven. Wait for me. Those were the last words Brian said to her. Those words would have meant a lot more if she hadn’t seen Brian dryhumping his supposed ex girlfriend. She decided that if Brian even came around, she would turn him away, or even better not even answer the door at all.

Ally’s night had become exponentially better once Brian was removed from the equation. Pizza and movies with Amy had been just what Ally needed. They laughed, they cried, they gossiped, and ultimately had a good time.

At around 12:30 though, the girls decided to call it a night. Unfortunately, Ally had only been asleep for a measly two and a half hours when she was awoken by her phone’s text tone.

“Are you still up?” Brian’s message read.

She threw her phone back on the bed and attempted to go to sleep. Her anger and confusion at the message kept her from falling asleep though and she moved to the living room, curling up on the couch and watching tv.

After five minutes, her phone began vibrating.

Brian was calling.

She ignored the call, letting it ring. The comfort of ignoring him would leave soon though when the doorbell went off. She froze, not really believing Brian would blow her off and then show up to her house at 3 in the morning.

Shit. I hope that didn’t wake up Amy, she thought. She lowered the volume on the tv.

Brian had then started to pound loudly on the door three times, “I know you’re in there, Allison. Your car is in the driveway. Now fucking let me in or I swear I’ll keep-“

By the time he had started talking, Ally went for the door only to open it and interrupt him in the middle of his sentence, “Are you fucking crazy? It’s 3 in the morning, Brian.”

“You’re home alone. I know you’re parents are out of town and Matt’s car isn’t here.”

“My friend Amy is here.”

“Is that some trick to get me-“

“No, she’s fucking sleeping right now,” she whispered loudly.

“Oh,” he said stupidly, and Ally smelled the strong scent of alcohol on his breath.

“Are you drunk?” she asked.

Instead of answering her, he took a step toward her. There faces were inches apart and as he got closer, Ally’s eyes traveled to his lips.

“Is that really what you want to talk about?” he whispered.

“I-“

He cut her off with a kiss, moving his hands to rest on her sides.

She had wanted this. She couldn’t deny that. She had been wishing for this all night and now that it was happening, she didn’t want it to stop.

Her hands cupped his face as the kiss intensified. Their breathing grew shallower and Ally found the strength to pull away. She took his hand and guided him to her room, closing the door behind her.

They resumed their make out session, only this time, it would keep going, but in a different way than ever before. This night wouldn’t just be sex. It would be passionate and romantic.

Ally’s hands made their way up Brian’s shirt, caressing his abs as she did so. She grabbed the ends of his shirt and broke the kiss so she could pull it over his head. Their lips reconnected in a heated kiss and Brian guided her over to her bed, removed her shirt, kicked off his shoes, and laid her down on the bed. He laid down on top of her, in between her legs as they continued kissing. He reached one hand up to cup her breast, massaging it as he trailed kisses down her neck. He stopped at one spot, sucking on it tenderly. Ally moaned softly and Brian’s arousal became apparent. His hand traveled to her hip, rubbing circles in her skin before removing her shorts and her underwear at the same time.

Still clothed from the waist down, Brian trailed kisses down her chest, down her stomach and to her lady parts. This is something she had never done with Brian, or anyone for that matter. Kisses in the region turned to licking and sucking, and Ally threw her head back in ecstasy. She ran her fingers through his hair, not wanting the pleasure to stop. He pulled away, only to insert two fingers into her, and returning to licking her clit. She felt the warm tingly sensation start in her toes and fingers before she felt the climax of her orgasm. She had never felt that good before and she had never moaned that loudly before either.

Brian brought his head up from between her legs and smiled coyly. Embarrassed, she looked away.

He moved his body back up to hers and cupped her face with one hand, “Hey. That was awesome.” She smiled and he kissed her, “You’re beautiful, Ally.”

She blushed before saying, “I’m really glad you came over.”

The mood changed back to that of sensuality and passion when she kissed him hard and reached down to unbuckle his belt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally

-xxx-

Thank you for all the lovely comments. I really appreciate the feedback. This was my first time writing a scene of sexual nature. >.< Don’t judge me too harshly.