Summer Loving

***

"Brian's going to break up with Missy for you," Val said.

After a long pause, Ally hung up the phone.

"Everything alright?" Ross asked.

"I have to go... I'm sorry," she said softly.

"What's wrong?"

"A family thing came up and I've got to get home."

"Oh," Ross's hands moved down to her hips, barely touching her now, "do you need a lift?"

"No," Ally replied, reaching into her clutch to get her car keys, "I've got it."

"Alright.... Well I hope everything turns out okay."

"Thank you for understanding," she said gratefully, turning around and walking swiftly towards her car.

Once she had reached her home, she took her heels in her hand, walked towards the door, and returned home. Out of breath, she looked around and realized that Brian was not in the room, but Zack, Val, Matt, and Jimmy were.

“Hey, what happened to your date?” Matt asked.

“Something came up.”

Ally’s eyes met Val’s and as she passed her, she whispered, “Where’s Brian?”

“He went home.”

“Should I go talk to him?”

“No. I think he needs some space, to be honest,” Val told her.

Ally said nothing but continued walking to her room, only to shut the door, and hurriedly rummaged through her clutch for her phone. She searched through her phone with shaky hands for his name, and hit dial. The call went to his voicemail and she hung up. He was avoiding her, and he would continue to avoid her for over a week. He would not come over to the house, and conveniently never be at the studio at the same time as Ally.

So when Matt called one day from the studio and begged her to bring them Chinese food for lunch, she jumped at the opportunity to see him, even in passing. She did not squander the opportunity to look her best for the occasion, taking her time to do her makeup just to bring the guys’ food.

She grabbed the hot food from her passenger seat and walked towards the studio. Upon walking into the studio, she was met by Zack and Johnny, playing some variation of baseball.

“Hey, just bring it to the kitchen,” Zack told her.

In the kitchen, Matt, Val, Jimmy, and Brian greeted her. Once everyone grabbed a helping of food, everyone had started leaving the room, except for Ally and Brian.

“Hey,” he said.

Her heart skipped a beat, and her ears felt hot, “Hey…. How are you?”

“I’m good,” he smiled.

“Are we good?”

“Of course, Ally. Why wouldn’t we be?”

She stared into his eyes, and paused before answering, “I heard y-“

“I need you in five, Brian,” one of the producers yelled.

“Gotcha, boss,” he yelled back.

- x -

After the guys had gone their separate ways to go record, Ally finished her meal, and cleaned up after everyone. Twenty minutes later, Ally had gone outside from fresh air. Outside, she ran into Brian, smoking a cigarette.

“Hey,” he said, taking a drag.

“Hey,” she smiled and looked down.

He put out his cigarette even though he was nowhere near finished, and stepped towards her.

Her breath caught in her throat as he closed the gap between them, grabbing her by the hips, and kissing her. The force of the kiss pushed them backwards, and Brian put out his arm to stop them from hitting the wall. Ally’s hands found their way to Brian’s hair. Brian’s hands traveled from her hips, under her tank top, to under her ribs, his thumbs messaging her skin. He pushed her farther against the wall, and her hips pushed further against him. She moaned softly as she felt his arousal on her. She felt a warmth spreading through her and they were both running out of breath. They pulled away, gasping for air, but still holding each other.

“Fuck,” he said under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's outfit.

- x -

Sorry for the wait, I'm a college student with two majors! >.<