Your Payback Is Tomorrow

Your Payback Is Tomorrow

I look at our reflection in the mirror.
“Frank? What are you staring at?”
“Your beauty.” I smile, after a year he can still make me smile with the simplest of comments.
I lean back into your embrace, your chest flush against my back you stand on your tiptoes in order to place single kiss on my neck making me shiver. We’re getting ready for the show, well we’re supposed to be anyway actually we’re just staring at each other in the mirror taking in the beauty.

I turn around in your grasp and kiss you softly,
“C’mon, make up time.”
You sigh contently and pick up the make up bag that we share. I decide that you are actually capable of doing something yourself so I leave you to it. I walk out of the bathroom and hear
“Hey faggot, you two have finished being all lovey dovey?”
“Ah Bob, you’re always so charming. Yes we have but he’s putting his make up on so the bathroom isn’t free yet.”
“For fucks sake. This is what I get for being in a band with gays.” He replies poking his tongue out at me to let me know that he’s joking.

Frank takes about half an hour in the bathroom, I know he likes to look his best but god, even I don’t spend that much time in there I usually wait until the venue. He walks out and starts talking to Mikey about something, I assume it’s something stupid like video games but I see Mikey’s face twist into a frown and I am getting concerned, but leave them too it. If Frank wants to talk about something than he will, he’ll let me know when he’s ready. He finishes his conversation and walks over to me I can feel myself smiling already.

“What you smiling about? I know I’m gorgeous but you don’t have to grin every time you see me.” He says smirking
“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realise looking at my boyfriend was a crime.” I reply.
He giggles, puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me forcefully into a very passionate kiss.
“Well, what’s go you so happy then. Sad boyfriends do NOT kiss like that.” I say sarcastically.
“I just got a good feeling about the show tonight. It’s gonna be a good one, I mean we are in Jersey after all.” He says enthusiastically
“Hmm, We’ll see.” I say, contemplating.
“Geee!” He wines “Don’t be all depressive on me! We’re home in Jersey, we have each other and we can kiss onstage! What more do you want?” He winks at me kisses me on the cheek and walks off to sound check, swaying his hips for emphasis. God he can be such a bitch, and fuck it turns me on.

The show starts; the kids are crazy all screaming together MCR, MCR, MCR.
We go straight into I’m not okay and I can’t help it, I go over to Frankie, MY Frankie and sing to him “I’m okay..” At the end of it he pulls me closer to him and kisses me, we hear all of the girls in the audience have an orgasm and I feel him smile into the kiss. It’s all over too quickly and we carry on with the set. We finish and walk offstage, that was AMAZING, one of our best shows, ever.

As soon as I get backstage I feel Frankie’s arms grip me and he pulls me onto his lip
“You’re voice, is amazing, especially when you’re singing to me. You were great tonight I get really proud when I watch you up there.” Frank says. I’m a little shocked Frank isn’t usually all sensitive and protective. I sit in silence thinking of something to say. All I can manage is
“Thanks babe.” my weak reply feels worthless.
“You’re welcome.” He grins. It’s that grin that goes from ear to ear, making him look like a kid who just got what he wanted for Christmas, it’s the grin that made me fall in love with him. He pulls me into a kiss and I randomly think about the frown he had on his face when he was talking to Mikey, I pull away from the kiss.

“Baby?” I ask
“What’s wrong Gee?”
“Why were you frowning when you were talking to Mikey earlier? You looked really upset.”
He laughs “Gee! You really shouldn’t worry so much, I was angry coz he said Nightmare Before Christmas sucked!” I laugh too now, why do I fucking worry so much?! Oh well, he pulls me into a kiss a deep meaningful kiss and then movess away from my lips and down to my neck.

He unzips my pants and pulls them halfway down my thighs along with my boxers, I know I’m hard already his touch is enough he licks me. Fuck that was good. He starts liking and nibbling my shaft does he fucking know how good that is? Of course he does. I tangle my fingers in his hair fastening his pace and I’m completely engulfed by the pleasure I’m feeling. and it’s not long before I cum. He swallows most of it but holds some in his mouth, he then kisses me letting me taste my own cum. I’m not sure why he does that, he always does it too not that I’m complaining, it’s completely hot.

“Thanks” Is all I manage to say
“You’re welcome” He smirks sexily. “Sleep now babe, I’m knackered.”
“What about you’re little problem?” I say looking down at his crotch. He just closes his eyes and lays down, pulling me down with him and laying against me. He whispers into my chest
“Night Gee, Love youu” It’s so sweet and innocent almost child like. I smile
“Night Frankie baby, love you too” he smiles, I can’t see him but I know he does “oh and I’ll pay you back tomorrow so prepare yourself” I add smirking to myself. I feel him tense.
“You better be fuck me harder than ever before Gerard Arthur Way otherwise I’ll never do what I just did again.” He says mock threat in his voice.
“Don’t you worry, you won’t know what’s hit you.”