Sequel: Pyro

Does It Almost Feel Like Nothing Changed at All?

I/I

“It’s raining.”

“I can hear, you know – it’s not like neatening up your eyebrows is the loudest thing you’ll ever do.”

“No need to be quite so snippy, brother – you’re like a pair of blunt scissors.”

“I object to you calling me ‘brother’ when you insist on putting your arms around my waist and then begin to kiss up my neck. It’s disconcerting.”

“How so? Me calling you brother is like father calling mother ‘darling’.”

“I’m not your brother though – this would be morally wrong otherwise. And illegal, I believe.”

“Have I ever really been one for legal activities?”

“You smoke weed, download TV and films and you stole that Refresher when you were about nine – you’re not exactly Michael Corleone.”

“I’d say I’m a cooler and taller Jesse Pinkman-type on this scale-”

“Yes, because you cook so much meth.”

“Fuck off; I’m just saying that I view you as a brother in my head, because with my brother, I did best friend things with and you, you’re my best friend, who I grew up with, but also allow to touch my cock on a regular basis.”

“Well thanks for clearing that up; it still doesn’t quell the nausea I feel when you call me that during sex.”

“-”

“-”

“Are you going to KOKO tonight?”

“Who’s playing?”

“Bastille.”

“No, then.”

“Why not?”

“They’re shit and sound like everything I detest about this ‘new’ wave of alternative bands that are meant to take over music.”

“Oh, stop being such a snob, brother; I know you sung along to Pompeii at the festival.”

“You can’t prove anything – we were shit-faced.”

“True, but I’m right.”

“No you’re not, leave.”

“No.”

“-”

“So, what are you going to do tonight if I’m not here? Won’t you get bored?”

“I can enjoy myself without you here.”

“I wasn’t saying that.”

“You implied it rather heavily.”

“Oh, fuck off.”

“I was going to see if Jake Bugg’s new album had leaked and then watch Jools Holland on iPlayer.”

“Why can’t you come see Bastille with us? Sif swore she had a spare ticket. Please brother, those things can wait.”

“This is my revenge for you leaving me to watch Azealia Banks with Fandral and his gropey hands to see fucking Biffy Clyro.”

“I have said sorry for that multiple times.”

“Get your hands out of my pants – you’re re-enacting the whole ordeal.”

“Can I use the shower before I go?”

“I’m not stopping you.”

“Don’t flush the toilet please. I know you’ll do it just to mess with me.”

“I can’t promise anything. What if I need to vomit?”

“Use a bin.”

“But the toilet disposes of the sick almost instantly!”

“Don’t flush the fucking toilet – I don’t want a burnt scalp again because somebody wants to be a mischievous dick.”

“You’re such a spoil sport.”

“You too, brother; why won’t you come and see Bastille with us?”

“Because they’re fucking shit, I’ve already told you.”

“Come in the shower with me?”

“We tried that before and I fell over and whacked my head on the tap.”

“We could try again? I promise I’ll hold onto you.”

“Let me just go and pick some things up from the bedroom – warm the shower up.”

“Don’t be long.”

“I won’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I may write more in this universe - if anybody's interested, please, please, please comment!

If it's confusing who's talking it's Thor every odd line (1,3,5 etc.) and Loki every even line (2,4,6 etc.).

Image