Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Water park fun

"Sorry." I mumbled hiding under my covers. The person laughed and walked over to my bunk. I sat up to see George lighting a cigarette, and leaning against the bunk.
"We've all snuck out before. As long as you don't get yourself killed, arrested, or pregnant we're good." I sighed in relief and leaned my head on the wall behind me.
"Go away I'm tired." I laughed shoving him a bit. He held his hands up surrendering and laughing along. I curled up still in my jeans, beanie, and other stuff. Then I fell asleep to the smell of smoke, and the sound of snores.
"WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS.-"
"SON OF A BITCH!!! STOP IT!!!"
"STOP CHEATING FUCKTARD!"
"HOW DO YOU CHEAT ASS WIPE?!"
"SHUT THE HELL UP CHILDREN ARE SLEEPING!" Laughter escalated from the living room. I put my pillow over my head only for the dreadful music to get louder.
"THIS GIRL IS ON FFFIIIIIIRRRREEEEEE!" Screams now escalated from the living room. This had to be the worst song possibly made to mankind. They all ran to the back room screaming the song, then ran back to the living room. Jorel stood in the middle of all the bunks screaming the chorus at the top of his lungs banging pots and pans together. I squeezed my eyes shut praying the annoying, terrible noise would end. They didn't know all the words so the rest came out random gibberish and sexual noises. Suddenly pure silence filled the bus, and it terrified me. The radio was blaring but no screams, not even a peep came from them. I started to fall asleep to Demi Lovato's voice when her song ended. The whole entire bus was silent again, finally. Someone started crawling into the bunk with me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter waiting for it. I could hear the slight singing of Uncle Charlie and the guys, the radio was down low when suddenly Uncle Charlie moved and chaos happend.
OHHHHH OHHHHH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE!" They screamed turning the radio up as loud as it could go. Uncle Charlie flung the covers off of me and ripped me out of the bunk. "NOW IM LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND!" The all fell. I went down with them since Uncle Charlie holding me. "OHHHH OHH!" They sounded like a mother whale giving birth! The song ended and they all cracked up laughing. My eyes were wide as I stretched out. What the hell had just happened?
"Turn that shit off now, she's up." Uncle Charlie laughed letting me get up. I rubbed my eyes and shakily stood up. I walked into the kitchen grabbing what was left of the strawberries and eating those for breakfast, or lunch whatever time it was.
"When do you think she'll notice?" Danny asked with faded sharpie colors on his face,
"We moved." Matt stated bluntly. I looked outside to see the streets of LA. Fuck. How was I going to see Marina or any of the other girls in San Diego?
"Not that." Danny laughed. "I'm pretty sure she figured that one out." I gave them a confused look.
"Faded sharpie on your face?" I asked looking around. The all shook their head no. Danny looked away a bit mad.
"We're going to the local water park." Uncle Charlie walked in.
"How the hell am I suppose to guess that?" I asked looking at them.
"We all look like we're going swimming." I nodded looking at them all. Damn Danny just had to be right.
"I don't want to wait anymore, go get ready or we leave you." George stated bluntly. I ran to the back and found my swim suit, dress, and waterproof make up. I covered my scars with water proof foundation, so far nothing has stood in the way of this foundation. That's why I loved it. I put my stuff on polyvore.com/water_park_story/set?id=71853858 and came out.
"Did you get pale in there?" Danny asked looking at me. Damn I need to stay inside a lot more, and not go to pierce the veil concerts.
"No." I replied.
"I swear you did." Dylan looked at me confused.
"Let's go." Uncle Charlie snapped pulling them up with him. Well that was a close one. Wait, I thought they knew about my scars. We got in the mustang that they still had. I ended up on Uncle Charlie's lap while Jorel sat in Dylan's because Jorel was joking about how dangerous it was to sit in the middle, it had no seatbelt. Well I don't think someone's arms around you as a seatbelt is any safer.
"You just want an excuse to sit in someone's lap because you're lonely." George laughed from the front.
"Dylan's got nice legs." Jorel winked. Everyone cracked up laughing.
"Maybe we should sit Rachel up in the front." Matt laughed from the drivers seat.
"You're not leaving me alone back here." Everyone laughed even harder.
"Me freaky." Jorel laughed. Everyone laughed even harder if it was possible. I swear I saw George start to cry. The laughter died down and it was quiet. We arrived at the park the awkward silence still hanging. Everybody tried to get out at once because of the silence, and got stuck except for Matt and George.
"Damn Jorel you're damn fat." Dylan cursed. Everybody started laughing until I moved and fell out.
"Well that's one way." George stated helping me up. Dylan and Jorel kept fighting on who had the fatter ass.
"Come on." Uncle Charlie yanked Dylan out annoyed. Jorel fell out the way I did making everyone laugh, except nobody helped him. I decided to be the nice one and help him up.
"Thanks kiddo." He punched Dylan in the arm. "Ass." He mumbled.
"Fat ass." Dylan came back with.
"Shut the hell up." Matt shook his head. The ticket lady freaked out and let us in for free, including the luxury tickets. We walked in to see loads of people, and huge water slides. All the guys wanted to ride different things leaving me alone. They were going to leave me here, I could feel it. I took my dress, and shoes off, then hid them in a bush where nobody could see them.I walked over to the lazy river and hopped in a giant floaty. I stayed away from the water falls in case my makeup came off. The warm California sun felt absolutly amazing. I closed my eyes enjoying the simple ride occasionally opening my eyes to avoid a waterfall. When I came to the end I decided to go again. By this time I knew where all the waterfalls were, when suddenly it felt as if someone was pushing me towards one. My eyes flashed open to see nobody as I pushed the wall to get away from it. A strong force pushed me back to where it was, I got soaked.
"Fuck." I said wiping my eyes careful not to mess up my makeup. Nobody was around me, I mean there was a family way behind me. They couldn't really see me though. Another waterfall started to approach, the force was back. "No!" I exclaimed trying hold onto the wall. It ripped me away pulling me towards the waterfall getting me soaked again. I looked in the water to see nothing, this was creepy. I heard something from behind me, I turned to see nothing. Ugh what was going on? The end was approaching slowly getting to the shallow end. I got out and looked around me, nothing. What the hell? When I saw him. A soaked Dylan ran away laughing with George. I ran after him and jumped in his back.
"You douche!" I exclaimed. George and Dylan started laughing, hard. "How did you do that? And over to that bush." Dylan walked over to the bush.
"I have skill, and very clever." He noted putting me down.
"Thank you." I replied putting my flats on.
"Where'd you get that?" George asks pointing to a large scar on my side.
*flashback*
"Daddy stop!" I squealed. He cut the knife into my side again. I let out a scream of pain, hoping that somebody would come save me. The knife then moved to my legs sending a dreadful pain surging throughout my body. "DADDY PLEASE!" I yelled begging him for mercy. He only spit on me and walked away, leaving me to suffer.
*end of flashback*
"Rachel?" Dylan waved a hand in my face.
"Sorry and it's a long story." I replied looking away. I realized the big scars were starting to show so I put my dress on.
"I have time." George replied looking at Dylan. Dylan nodded in agreement.
"But I don't like to talk about it." I replied looking at him.
"Oh come on. That has to be a good story." Dylan nudged me.
"It's not. Trust me." I looked at the ground as we walked. Before Dylan or George could say anything I saw Uncle Charlie.
"Hey little fucker!" He exclaimed waving. I waved back smiling like nothing was wrong but he saw right through it. He ran over to us. We all walked up to a giant 4 seater raft/water slide ride.
"Whoa..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Tell me about it." Dylan nodded.
"Let's do this!" I exclaimed getting in line.
"Yeah!" They exclaimed getting in line with me. The line moved quickly so we were up front in no time. I sat next to Dillion and uncle Charlie while George sat across from me. The people started to push us to the drop, then let go sending us spiraling down the drop. While the guys screamed with excitement I ended up laughing the entire time.
"FUCK YEAH!" Uncle Charlie held his hands up. I laughed even more as the ride stopped. We got out laughing as the workers took the raft away. I staggered for a bit, but then got my balance as did the guys.
"Hey!" Matt exclaimed seeing us. "Nice bruise." He noted seeing my arm, fuck.
"Oh yeah I fell." I laughed.
"Good job." Dylan said sarcastically. Uncle Charlie gave me a look. I shrugged it off as we met up with the other guys. We went and ate pizza for lunch, then spent the rest of the day being freaks at the water park. Eventually I got lost and started looking for them. Good job Rachel I told myself. They were going to leave me now, for sure. The sun started to set, they had probably left by now. I sat by the wave pool and stuck my feet in. I didn't go in because enough makeup had already come off, maybe I had mistaken my non waterproof makeup with my waterproof makeup. I looked over to see Jorel, he looked worried. We're they actually looking for me? Someone wrapped their arms around me and yanked me back harshly, damn. I squirmed and kicked hoping it wasn't some kidnapper.
"Hold still." The guy threatened.
"Put her down!" Jorel stated clearly taller than the guy.
"Why?" He asked amused. I was weak at the moment due to the fact he had hold of my scars on my arm and scratches on my waist area. This was a completely awkward position, it was probably because I was kicking and squirming.
"Because she's my niece." He lied.
"You look nothing alike." The guy laughed.
"Shut the hell up before I kick your ass." Jorel threatened. The next thing I knew I was on the ground looking at the colorful sky. What the hell. His tight grasp on my wrist had started to turn it purple. I looked at it sighing, damn people. Uncle Charlie was soon at my side helping me up.
"Let's go." Dylan sighed walking with the other guys. Danny shook his head along with Matt while Jorel walked away from the guy.
"I warned him." He sighed walking next to me and Uncle Charlie. We walked to the car in the parking lot waiting for Matt to unlock it. He did so and got in. I sat on Uncle Charlie's lap again as did Jorel with Dylan. I put my head on the window and closed my eyes drifting off into a deep sleep.