Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Getting ready for court

I opened my eyes to a bunk of a tour bus? What was going on? I tried to move, but my body ached all over. Bandages covered me from head to toe, and a neon green cast covered my right arm. What the hell? I managed to move my left arm, but it hurt like heck. Just then, the guy with the three on his neck opened the curtain smiling weakly at me.
"How are you feeling?" He asked looking sympathetic.
"Like a child on Christmas." I grined a stupid grin. He let out a laugh and called out for a Jordan. Jordan? Who's Jordan? Just then Uncle Charlie's head appeared next to his and he smiled in relief. Oh! Uncle Charlies real name was Jordan! Sorry I don't really look into these things. Normally I'm too busy playing an instrument or studying so I could get the hell away from dad. Suddenly the images of dad beating me ran through my mind making my whole body flinch. Ow, that hurt a lot. Uncle Charlie looked at me with concern as I just shrugged. Again, OW! Stop Rach you're killing yourself here.
"I'll go tell everyone she's okay." The guy stated and walked away. Uncle Charlie gave me a sympathetic look.
"Thanks George," Uncle Charlie sighed before looking at me. "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you in time, I had no idea-" I cut him off before he could even finish.
"Woah, there! Okay first of all dad has always done this, and second of all you should've just left me there." When I finished I realized how hoarse my voice was. Also that I never should have said that, he looked mad.
"How long?" He asked through gritted teeth. I attemted to look away only for him to crawl in the bunk with me. "How long has he hurt you?" He asked with full concern.
"Why wasn't I invited to the party?" Another guy asked walking over to us. I gave him a weak smile, but Uncle Charlie pushed him away. He made a 'o' shape with his mouth and backed farther away until he was out of sight.
"You know when I came to live with you when I was little?" He nodded slowly catching on. "Well thats because dad was fighting for custody of me, and now that I think about it I never should have fought to stay with him. Because right after I had gotten home, he hit me nonstop." Tears rolled down my cheeks without permission. I didn't want to cry, I hated crying. I couldn't even wipe my own tears away dammit! Uncle Charlie gently pulled me in for a hug and wiped my tears away.
"He won't hurt you ever again Rach." He stated looking off into the distance.
"Aww are we having a family moment?" A guy with extreme curls walked in grinning with a banana and strawberrys. I LOVE STRAWBEERYS! They're the most amazing creation on earth! Matt laughed when he saw me staring at the strawberrys and tossed me one. Uncle Charlie caught it and put it in my left hand. I threw the strawberry in my mouth and pulled the end back out. I quickly swallowed the strawberry and gave an innocent smile. They both looked at me with shock written all over their faces. Sooner or later Uncle Charlie cracked up laughing soon followed by Matt. "I know what we need to stock up on." He walked out to be replaced by the guy Uncle Charlie had kicked out walked in again.
"Be careful with what she eats." He gestured towards me and nudged Uncle Charlie.
"When did you become a doctor?" I asked smiling, he just shrugged.
"Theres a lot of things you don't know about me." He winked and started laughing.
"Oh god Danny." Uncle Charlie facepalmed and hoped out of the bunk. "I'm hungry, want anything?" He looked at me with a smile. I thought for a second then shook my head no. "All right, get some sleep we have court in the morning." Wait court? He closed my curtain and left me alone. I looked around the small bunk, it was cute.... wait a second. Court, he was taking custody of me weather my family liked it or not. YES! Finally this was my way of freedom! Levi and Courtney were going to freak, well they had no idea my uncle was Charlie Scene. Levi was going to scream like a Justin Bieber fan and come kill me. See Levi and Courtney are my best friends. I've always wanted to die, just to get life over with you know? But Levi won't let it happen. He always makes up stupid ways to keep me alive. Courtney is the girl guidance of my life. She's also the only girl guidance I have. And if my Uncle Charlie gets custody I'm going to need her more than ever. Wait a second. I pulled my phone out and smiled at it. I unlocked it to see 30 missed calls from Courtney, and 10 texts from Levi. Oh how I loved them. I called Courtney only to get a long lecture about me never calling her on time.
"Um Courtney," she stopped knowing something was up. "Well my uncle is Charlie Scene, he's the one that took care of me when I was little." The line was dead silent so I continued. "He found out about my dad because he found me dying in a parking lot and saved my life. And now we're going to court tomarrow so he can have custody over me." I ended waiting for her to freak out.
"Are you joking with me? If so this isn't funny Rach." She sounded worried?
"I'm not I promise." I said serious. "Put Levi on, make this phone call a three way now!" she demanded. I grinned at the word three-way being the perverted mind I am. I put her on hold and found his name, my heart beat a little quicker when I saw it. Okay backstory time!!!! Levi and I have been super close friends for a year now, but he had to move away so I don't see him as often. I mean we're really close friends now, but yeah I just never lost those feelings I had for him. Anyways back to the three-way hehe. I tapped the call button and waited for his voice.
"Hello?" He asked confused. We never really talked on the phone, we usually texted so it was weird.
"Hey Levi, um can you talk it's important." He was silent for a few seconds but he soon agree'd. I put Courtney into the conversation and she told him EVERYTHING! He was completely silent. "Don't hate me Levi." I said shyly.
"I just don't understand why you wouldn't have told me before." He sighed.
"Levi, it's just really scary for me okay? It's all new and I haven't been in this spot before. I'm just really scared because I might end up back with my dad." Tears flowed down my face. I couldn't stand to lose him, especially tonight.
"I won't leave you." He started chuckling. I let a sigh of relief only to hear crunching.
"Are you eating?" I asked him.
"Yes." Courtney replied making me and Levi laugh. It hurt so bad but I needed this. They were my only friends, and right now it was the best medication I had. The next thing I know someone opened my curtain and took my phone with a grin.
"Well guys Rachel is injured pretty bad and needs her sleep okay?" He laughed at their responses. "This is the one and only J-Dog!" He exclaimed winking at me. "Well you know that was a manly scream hun." He laughed. I fell over laughing once he realized it was Levi. My stomach was killing me with pain, but this was just too funny. Uncle Charlie walked in confused with curly. Soon Danny, the tall guy, and Goerge all walked in. "Well um that's awkward, I'm sorry I called you a girl." I laughed even harder. I must have busted something because it hurt terribly bad.
"A guy?" Uncle Charlie gave me a look. I stopped laughing and gave "J-Dog" a glare. He just shrugged and handed me the phone.
"Hey guys, I'm tired so I'm going to bed." I admitted yawning. All the guys left but Uncle Charlie.
"Alright chica, call me if you need me." she hung up.
"Text me if you need me okay?" He asked with concern giving me butterflies.
"All right." I replied blushing as he hung up. I sighed and laid down forgetting Uncle Charlie was there.
"MATT START POLISHING MY GUN!" He exclaimed making me jump.
"No!" I yelled almost falling out of bed.
"All right, all right calm down." He chuckled lifting half of me back in bed. "Get some rest." He kissed my forehead and shut my curtain. My stomach hurt a lot worst than I wanted it too, but that was okay. I eventually started to fall asleep and was soon fast asleep...

It felt as if someone was staring at me, but I ignored it. Eventually it just got worst, it felt like multiple people were watching me. I slowly opened my eyes to all 6 guys staring at me with masks on. I let out a squeak and jumped back into the wall behind me. They all fell over laughing because this was oh-so-funny.
"Get up." Uncle Charlie messed up my hair and walked out with the others. We were all going into court, were they going to go in with their masks on? They totally should.