Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Chillin with Matt ops I mean da kurlzz

I woke up to the loud screams of Uncle Charlie. He sounded like he was in a big fight with someone. Was dad on the bus? I quickly tried to move the curtain and run, but the curtain didn't want to cooperate. Eventually I finally finished throwing up and flushed the toilet. up with trying to open the curtain and laid back down. Before my head hit the pillow I felt sick, dammit. I finally ripped the curtain open, climbed down stairs, and ran to the bathroom. I banged on the door hoping nobody was in there. Danny opened the door looking sick and walked pass me. I pushed pass him and threw up in the toilet, damn. The last thing I needed was to get sick on Uncle Charlie. Someone was holding my hair back, thank you random stranger! Unless it's one of the guys, still thank you! Maybe it was just food poisoning? I finally finished throwing up and flushed the toilet. A women handed me a dish towel and a cup. I gave her an odd look but thanked her. Who was she? I filled the cup with water and rinsed my mouth multiple times.
"You all have been throwing up, what did you eat?" The woman asked rubbing my back. I awkwardly walked to the kitchen rinsing the cup, then putting it in the mini dishwasher.
"Not for sure." I replied trying to think of what we ate for dinner. Wait, they went to a party. All I did was stay here on the bus, eat strawberries, and talk to Courtney. Maybe something was in the strawberries?
"Oh well your Uncle Charlie left to court while the others just left to see a doctor, except for Matt." She added the last part quickly before getting her phone out. "Well I'll be going, nice to meet you." She smiled and walked off the bus.
"Well then." I shrugged going back to my bunk. I grabbed my suitcase (which I have no idea how this even got here in the first place). I remained in my hoodie, and fluffy hello kitty pajama pants. My laptop lay at the bottom of all my crap. I snatched my laptop and put my suitcase back. When my laptop finally turned on I went to Facebook only to see hate from the stupid bullies at my school. 'You're such a filthy whore!' One from a girl named Kristen said. I rolled my eyes and just deleted every message. More and more kept flooding in since they saw I was on. I tried blocking as many girls as possible, but I couldn't do this. Eventually it got to the point where I just logged out. "Damn bitches."I mumbled getting on youtube. Levi had posted another video of him shooting basketball hoops. I started to delete all the hate messages on youtube about my horrible singing and wondered if I should take the video down. I went to the video and looked at a few encouragement comments, when one stood out to me the most. Levi had found my Youtube and told me I had a beautiful voice. I started squealing and fangirling when Matt opened his curtain and gave me a confused look. I covered my mouth and gave him an apologetic look. He rolled his eyes and left me alone. Another comment from some account named 'KittyPrincessLover' had told me I had a beautiful voice. Apparently they were a big 'Da Kurlzz' fan because every video and picture was of Matt. When Matt returned I told him about the fan, but when I told him the name he told me never to talk to the person, like ever.
"Promise me you'll never talk to her, its for your safety got it?" He asked looking worried. I nodded confused on why he would want me to stay away from someone with the user name 'KittyPrincessLover'? "How are you feeling?" He asked while we were watching 'I am Legend.'
"Not sick anymore." I sighed staring at the TV. I had seen this movie at least 100 times. He laughed at my casual expression when the zombie jumped out at the screen.
"How about we get ice cream then?" He asked. I gave him the biggest grin I had and ran to the bunks to get my clothes. I grabbed my things and ran to the bathroom locking myself in. Ice cream had to be one of my favorite things. I quickly got dressed in polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71068174 and tried opening the door. Oh yeah I locked it. I unlocked the door, and ran out to see Matt laughing holding keys.
"Ready?" He asked still laughing at my swiftness. I nodded and ran off the bus into a large parking lot.
"Wheres your car?" I asked looking around. He pointed to a light blue Mustang, it had to be a rental. As if he was reading my thoughts me just laughed out loud.Then I realized I was looking at it with confusion. Wait, he probably stole it. That was totally it, he stole the car. We got in the car as he drove to a local Ice Cream store.
"ICE CREAM!" I screamed running into the store. Everyone stared at me with a weird stare while Matt came running in laughing.
"You're a crazy mother fucker. You almost got hit." Her pushed me sending me into a wall. I laughed and smacked him in the arm. He gave me a questioning look.
"I don't fuck mothers, that's your guys job." I fell over laughing at my own comeback. He just looked at the ground laughing as an old couple gave us a cold glare.
"Just order your Ice Cream." He pointed towards a girl that looked my age. She was actually really pretty.
"I love your hair." I complimented gesturing to her brown curly hair. Her brown tired eyes sparkled with amusement when I spoke. She seemed like a pretty good person.
"Thanks. Can I get your order?" she asked sweetly noticing Matt next to me. "A scoop of cookie dough with a chocolate scoop." I grinned excitedly. She laughed at my enthusiasm.
"Just chocolate." He laughed as she punched his order in the mechanical device.
"I'm Rachel." I smiled at her. She smiled back causing her shiny white teeth to show.
"Marina." She said quietly handing Matt his change. I never saw him hand her change. Shows how much I pay attention. Marina called me back behind the counter with her and handed me a piece of paper along with the ice cream. "That's my number and we should hang out sometime, when I'm not taking care of my baby, or boyfriend." She stated pushing the bangs out of her face.
"How old are you?" I asked. My mouth was probably on the floor . She giggled and gestured towards a guy and a baby that had walked in.
"I'm 15." She replied walking away from the counter pulling me with her. "Tyler this is Rachel, Rachel this is my boyfriend Tyler." He was pretty cute and all, but his pants sagged.
"It's nice too meet you." I shook his hand. "Do me a favor?" I asked smiling at him. "Please pull your pants up." Matt laughed coming up behind me as I handed him his ice cream and started licking mine.
"Who's your other friends?" Matt asked pointing towards Tyler and the baby.
"Tyler and-"
"Adlyn." Marina finished for me. "Well it was nice meeting you, but I have to get to my other job and Adlyn has a play date." She smiled at me. Shockingly she pulled me in for a hug and whispered a thank you in my ear. I never had time to ask her why because she had walked out with Tyler and the baby.
"I made new friends!" I exclaimed jumping up and down. Matt laughed as we headed towards the exit.
"You act like you have no friends." He was almost finished with his Ice Cream by now. Whoa he was almost as fast as me. I shoved the rest of the ice cream in my mouth and pretended to ignore what he had said. We got in the car and drove away, but not to the bus. The park?
"Since when did you become as awesome as Uncle Charlie?" I asked trying to unbuckle my seat belt.
"I'm my own kind of awesome." He pointed out. He had a point, Uncle Charlie wasn't really surprising. He normally blew the surprises when he got drunk. "Ya know, I don't have a nickname for you yet... everyone of us has a nickname." He thought off into space.
"Well-" I started but he cut me off naming random, crazy, shit. "Whoa I'm crazy but I'm not going by anything with the word ballz in it." After a moment of silence we busted with laughter.
"Undead angel." He suggested. It had a ring, but it sounded like something society would call me.
"Too society like." I sighed thinking. I got out of the car and started walking towards the swings. He followed me and started pushing me until I started bouncing.
"You're scaring me." He laughed from down below.
"I tend to scare a lot of people." I laughed remembering when I chased after a flock of pigeons also scaring little children by accident.
"You're a crazy motherfucker!" He yelled as I bounced even higher in the seat. Wait, that was it! I jumped out of the swing and ran towards him.
"I GOT IT!" I yelled jumping up and down. He gave me a confused look while laughing a bit. "Crazy Fucker!" I stopped jumping to catch my breath. He started laughing even more.
"You scared me there for a second. I thought you were a goner when you jumped." He stopped laughing and smacked the top of my head. "Don't die." He chuckled a bit at my puppy dog face. We played on the playground for the rest of the day like little kids, he even got numbers from girls. "Your Uncle Charlie was right, we are going to have to keep you around." We were walking to his car by now. The sun was starting to set. I shrugged when we got in the car. "Aren't you hot?" He asked turning the car air conditioning on. Well when you have to hide scars on your thighs and arms you get used to it I thought sighing.
"Kind of." I admit*ted. We drove back jamming out to a rise against CD he found in the glove box.
"You know, you're a pretty cool 14 year old." He nudged me turning the car off, and getting out. I got out after him and entered the tour bus to see Uncle Charlie sleeping on the couch with a mustache and boobs drawn on his face. I grinned at Dylan who was watching TV like nothing had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Hey guys! Are any of you actually reading this? Just wondering, and if you are thank you so much I really enjoy writing this story!*