Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Rach got herself a date

"Why don't you just shake her nicely Jordan? Like a good guardian." I heard a nasally female voice say.
"Why don't you get the fuck out?" Uncle Charlies voice rang out. Whoa harsh man, but she kind of deserved it trying to boss him around like that. You don't boss Uncle Charlie around, it's a rule. I'm pretty sure if Chuck Norris handed you a rule book, 'Fighting with Charlie Scene' would be on there. Now fighting with Jordan Terrell, well you're still fucked, but I could get away with it. "Hey little fucker, time to get up." Uncle Charlie was in my bunk now. I just turned away from him and curled up in my comforter. Today was just one of those days where I didn't want to get up. "Did you just turn your back on me?" He asked sounding offended. This was going to end badly. Someone please tell Courtney that I love her, tell Levi I still like him a lot, tell Marina I loved talking to her, and Tyler to pull his pants up. The next thing I know Uncle Charlie is pulling me out of bed, and putting me over his shoulder.
"JORDAN!" The voice squeaked, but he ignored it. I was to tired to scream for help so I laid there limp. Then I realized something, I still had my cast on.
"Ow!" I yelled 'in pain.' Uncle Charlie put me down on the couch and gave me a confused look. "My arm." I winced looking at my neon green cast.
"I'll get the pain killers." Dylan stood up walking over to the cabinets.
"You poor thing." The woman came over to be and engulfed me in a hug. Her perfume could be smelled from a billion light years away, and her boobs could choke a freaking army!
"Didn't I tell you to get out!" Uncle Charlie exclaimed. She let go of me, slapped Uncle Charlie, then stormed out.
"I didn't like her anyways." I shrugged making him smile. He sat next to me and rubbed his cheek. I poked his red cheek and watched it change color, then giggled.
"You might want to hold her down Jordan." George called from the back. I gave him a confused look, but he did as told.
"Oh Levi of course I'll meet you at the mall in 2 hours!" Jorel screamed from the back. They were texting Levi, and he wanted to see me! I let out a squeal and tried to get up, but Uncle Charlie wouldn't let me up. "Oh Levi, I love you so much!" Jorel exclaimed.
"No!" I yelled squirming in Uncle Charlies arms. He had a tight grip on my shoulders keeping me down. I screamed for help and tried to get up. I started kicking and fighting to get up. Just as I was starting to break free Matt came over and held me down. "NO!" I was going insane trying to break free. They were starting to lose when George came over and held me down. "Let me go!" I exclaimed only to have Dylan come and cover my mouth.
"You can let her go now." Danny's voice came from behind Matt. They all let me go as I just lay limp in Uncle Charlies lap. He laughed and turned the TV on leaving his left arm draped on me. I eventually sat up and got my phone from Jorel to see he did text Levi. I had an hour to get ready and meet Levi at the mall. My eyes must have fallen out of my head by now, but I still managed to make it to my bunk struggling to get to the top. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I quickly got a shower in 30 minutes. Shit where were my shorts!?! I quickly threw on this polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71086274 and found my shorts under the toilet. I straitened my hair, put it in a side ponytail, then wrapped a black bow around it. The black rose necklace my mom gave me fit beautifully. I quickly put make up on, and added a bunch of foundation on the scars that were on my legs. I opened the door to get wolf whistles from all the guys. The bus came to a complete stop before we all walked out onto the pavement.
"Be a good girl." George patted my head.
"No promises." I grinned biting my bottom lip.
"Look at my little fucker growing up." Uncle Charlie picked me up and twirled me around. I laughed and hugged his neck. He put me down so I could go into the mall. I started to walk away, but turned and gave a small wave to them all. They all gave me a big wave making me laugh as I walked in. Levi said he would meet me in the food court, and as promised he stood by Taco Bell. I ran over to him and jumped on his back. He laughed spinning around. I hoped down to get a more proper hug this time.
"What happened to your arm?" He asked looking at my neon green cast. I looked down at my knee high converse. Suddenly he did that really cute thing they do in the movies and lifted my head with his finger. "It's okay, we're here to have fun." He gave me a perfect grin and intertwined our fingers. I literally stopped breathing, no joke. We ran around the mall doing stupid, crazy things. He and I even got in a giant Nerf gun fight in some random store. I giggled quietly as I hid behind a rack in Hot Topic. The next thing I know is I'm being picked up and twirled around. Levi carried me out of the store laughing along with me. "I found you." He grinned pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him back. He smelled absolutely amazing. Once we let go he intertwined our fingers again as we walked around.
"Hey Levi?" I asked once we were in line for lunch.
"Hm?" He looked at me with his dazzling blue eyes. I was instantly lost again and I had no control.
"I-I forgot." I looked away blushing. Forgot? Damn Rachel that was a stupid thing to say.
"It's all good." Levi wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smiled at me. OH MY MOTHER OF BABY LLAMAS!!!! I tend to get random when amazing things like this happen to me. That's why I don't get boyfriends. We made our way to a table and I set the tray of food on the table. He pulled my chair out for me then pushed it in, this was not like Levi.
"What do you need?" I asked grinning a him.
"Well." He blushed at the ground. 15 minutes until Uncle Charlie came and got me. "I wanted to tell you something important." He gave me a his genuine half smirk. My heart raced faster and my breathing got quicker. "Rach I-" He stopped and took a breath. This was it he was going to ask me out. I bit my lip and smiled at him gesturing him to continue. "I'm dating Jessica." My heart stopped along with my breathing. The girl who had used me as a friend in Junior High and ditched me. My heart stung and my stomach churned. Tears threatened to spill but I wouldn't let them, not in front of Levi.
"That's great." I managed to say a lump appearing in my throat.
"What's wrong Rach?" Levi asked the smile disappearing from his face.
"I've got to go." I got up and ran outside.
"RACH!" Levi called after me. No, no this couldn't be happening! Tears fell down my face. I let my walls down for a stupid boy! I promised myself I'd never let myself get hurt by a guy, and here I am crying over a stupid boy. My heart ached and my ears throbbed. Okay I know that sounds weird, but my ears tend to throb when I cry, and my nose tingles. No? Just me. I thought so. I sat outside and pulled my knees to my chest. I quickly sent a text to Uncle charlie asking him to come and get me as soon as possible. "Rach?" Levi asked sitting next to me. HE pulled me into a hug. "Whats wrong?" He asked hugging me tight. I pulled out of his embrace and stood.
"Don't you get it?" I was done with this. "I like you and by a lot. When you told me you were dating Jessica it killed me. Trust me I know that sounds selfish, but hear me out. I've liked you since I first saw you Levi. You made me laugh when nobody could get me to smile. When I go through family problems you've always been there for me, and for crying out loud I even thought you liked me back! My heart always beats for you, and I can't freaking stop it! You've ruined me Levi! But you know I thought that was a good thing, I thought you were going to be good for me. Boy was I wrong. That's all I ever get when I like someone, and it's always because of my uncle. But now it's the fact that the girl who's bullied be for years is dating the guy that I held close to my heart for a year now." I finished feeling a bit dizzy. Tears now fell down his face. I had never see Levi cry, ever. What had I done?
"Little fucker?" Uncle Charlie asked. I ignored him and looked at Levi with pain in my eyes.
"I'm sorry I ruined everything." And with that I ran. I ran to my Uncle Charlie and hopped in his arms. "Just take me to the bus please." I begged. "It wasn't his fault it was mine." I mumbled hoping he could hear me. He carried me to the bus and carried me up the stairs.
"Hey crazy fucker!" Matt yelled from the couch, but I kept my head buried in Uncle Charlies shoulder. He carried me to my bunk and carefully set me down.
"You wanna talk about it?" He asked moving my blonde bangs from my face. I just shook my head no. He nodded and patted my head, then walked out. I had just lost one of the most important people in my life. Great job Rachel. Levi had always been there to cheer me up, make me laugh, and I had told him off. He knew about my dad and helped me heal and recover. More tears came falling down as I sobbed into my pillow. I'm only fucking 14, I shouldn't be crying about this stupid damn stuff. No more guys, I'll just build my barriers now. I cried even more just thinking about how hurt he had looked. Eventually I found myself falling asleep to the sounds of my crying.