Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Super Bowl & winning bets

My eyes flashed open to the guys screaming "GO 49ER'S!!!!!!!!" Just to annoy the hell out of me. I got up, threw on my only boots, and walked to the mini mall that was pretty far away. Danny followed just in case I got raped or kidnapped, which could happen. We had made it a block down when I realized I had no make-up on my legs or wrists, meaning I'd have to keep them covered no matter how hot it got. Eventually after about 4 miles we had made it to the mini mall.
"Aren't you hot?" Danny asked looking at me a bit worried. I just shrugged and walked into the nearest sport store. All I needed was a bunch of Raven material. I had the jeans covered it was just the shirt and jewelery. I wondered the isles picking up earrings, bracelets, and a t-shirt just to make Danny roll his eyes. Once we got to the checkout lane I pulled out my cash, but Danny was quicker than I was. I tackled him as he handed the store clerk his card. "Awww angel face wasn't quick enough." He started laughing.
"Don't call me that." I punched him in the arm and got up.
"You're Uncle told me to pay, I had no choice," He shrugged getting the card back and handing me the bag. We walked the 4 miles back to the bus and climbed aboard. If you think about it that kind of sounded like a train, cool. Everyone was either in the kitchen making something spicy with the manager or watching TV. I pushed my way pass two girls that had arrived already and got to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71312805. I walked out of the bathroom to see even more girls. Some gave me glares while others gushed over how cute I was? How was I cute? All the girls of course were on their side, rooting for the 49er's. They just wanted to get lucky. I walked to my bunk and grabbed my phone. When I turned around a brunette stood there with her arms crossed. Alright, I had watched enough fight movies to know some about fighting now. She rolled her eyes at me.
"Leave me and your uncle alone tonight." She pointed a bony finger at me. She touched my shirt and turned to walk the other way. She touched me... I didn't like her. My neon green cast really stood out with my outfit making me grin. Who needs bitches when you can occupy yourself. I walked over to the couch and sat between two sluts. They gushed over Danny and wouldn't shut up. Eventually I tuned them out and watched Ridiculousness. I was suppose to win at least 50 dollars tonight, come on Ravens.
The 4th quarter had us all on our toes. Was I really going to lose this bet? No I wasn't the Ravens had just won the game, meaning I was getting 50 dollars. I jumped up and danced with excitement as the guys grumbled. All the girls stared confused as the guys all paid me. My phone buzzed in my pocket taking my attention away from dancing. I looked at Levi's name making my heart stop. 'Hey Rachel we need to talk.' Was all it said. Was that good or bad? Uncle Charlie gave me a confused look, but I ignored him. HE had that bitchy brunette anyways. 'I'll be outside.' I replied with directions to the bus.
After about an hour Matt came and joined me outside. Silence took over as he took a drink from his beer bottle.
"You're Uncle is looking for you." He glanced over at me. I shrugged looking for Levi's car. Matt stood up and went inside leaving me in the pitch black darkness. About 30 minutes passed as I stood to go inside, but saw a car. Knowing my luck it would be a drive by shooting. The car started to slow down and pulled over. Levi got and and started jogging towards me. I jumped off of the step and ran towards him like they do in the movies. The only catch was it wasn't slow motion, and I stumbled in the dark. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto me putting his nose in the crook of my neck. I put my nose in the crook of his neck as tears of joy came down my face.
"Rachel?" Uncle Charlie called. Levi put me down as I waved. "Who's your friend?" He asked the brunette moving her way after him.
"Levi." I replied shrugging.
"Oh." He said coming up to us.
"There's no need to kill him." I noticed his expression looked a bit angry. "I told you it was all my fault." I poked his shoulder smiling. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of things." I laughed. Levi chuckled from beside me.
"You're still my little fucker though, and I hate to see you hurt." I hugged Uncle Charlie and smiled.
"You're drunk." I laughed pulling away.
"Not yet." He pointed at me then took another drink of beer. "Now get inside I don't want either of you killed." He grabbed my wrist. I took Levi's hand and pulled him behind me. We walked on the bus pushing pass the angry looking brunette.
"Oo who's that?" A clearly drunk Dylan asked from across the room.
"Her boyfriend." A drunk Jorel answered stumbling in the room with a blonde.
"No!" I exclaimed laughing nervously. Uncle Charlie shot me a 'We'll talk later look' and walked off.
"Where would it be safe to talk?" Levi asked looking around as girls gave him winks.
"Come on." I tugged on his hand pulling him back to my bunk. "Help me up." I laughed crawling up the ladder. Levi pushed me up into the bunk and followed me. We managed to squish in together. I reached over him and closed the curtain so I wouldn't get questions later. When I looked up Levi face came close to mine. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I've never been kissed. What do I do? He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I did the same hoping for the best. Surprisingly it worked! It was a bit awkward, but it worked. I pulled away and looked into his baby blue eyes. God he was beautiful. Levi snaked an arm around my waist and put his hand on my cheek, slowly rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He'd steal kisses every now and then driving me insane. It was like a party for Mexicans was going on inside my body. They were screaming "AYE AYE AYE!' and shooting fireworks everywhere. Wait a patty flipping second. Yes I quoted Spongebob, I like Spongebob. Didn't he have a girlfriend?
"What about Jessica?" I asked praying he wasn't cheating.
"Didn't you see Facebook?" He asked grinning a bit.
"No, I haven't been on." I sighed thinking about all the hate messages.
"But, you posted about the pickles-" he stopped dead in his sentence and started laughing. I had been hacked by one of the guys, dammit. "Her and I broke up after I went home that day." He moved his hand to my leg and rubbed my thigh with his thumb. Holy fudge monkeys he was killing me. I put my head back on the pillow. He put his nose in the crook of my neck.
"BOO!" Danny yelled opening the curtain scaring both Levi and I. "I knew it!" He exclaimed laughing. Why couldn't he be drunk yet like the others?
"Are they dating?" Dylan asked from his bunk with a blonde. Levi smiled at me as I nodded blushing. "Uncle Charlie ain't gonna be too happy." Dylan said making no sense at all. Danny laughed at pointed at both of us.
"Use protection." I reached over Levi and smacked Danny.
"Shut up!" I exclaimed trying to shut the curtain. Danny was now on the floor laughing. Levi had started to chuckle and rub my thigh again. "Ignore him." I put my head on Levi's chest smiling at his scent.
"You tired?" Levi asked kissing the top of my head. I nodded looking up at him.
"Sorry." I mumbled giving him a peck on the lips.
"Why? He asked returning the peck. I wrapped the leg he was rubbing around his and shrugged. He moved his other arms around my waist making me feel safe. I yawned trying to keep my eyes open."Go to sleep if your tired, I'll be here when you wake up." He laughed kissing my forehead.
"If you say so." I mumbled giving him a kiss then laying my head on his chest. I slowly started to doze and was soon fast asleep.

*Hey guys! Okay so romantic chapter whoop whoop! Haha alright sorry it took me so long to update I had stupid homework. I was sick for an entire week last week so I need to get my grades up. I'm obsessed with this story and I'll try to update as soon as possible! Thank you so much for reading. Love you all*
♠ ♠ ♠
*Hey guys! Okay so romantic chapter whoop whoop! Haha alright sorry it took me so long to update I had stupid homework. I was sick for an entire week last week so I need to get my grades up. I'm obsessed with this story and I'll try to update as soon as possible! Thank you so much for reading. Love you all*