Status: rated R for language and possible scenes

Battle Born

Bully

~Aurora's POV~

I've been at Zacky's with four fifths of Avenged Sevenfold for about an hour now.
Johnny's been drunkenly hitting on me the whole time and both Zacky and Matt have been apologizing for him the whole time.
"Guys," I interrupted Matt and Zacky, who were apologizing, once again, for Johnny's behavior. "It's fine, I know he's drunk and could possibly not remember ever meeting me in the first place. It doesn't bother me, at all."
"Are you sure?" Zacky asked, concern laced in his voice.
"I'm positive." I assured him.
"Positive for what? AIDS?" A voice asked from the doorway.
Everybody turned to look at the person.
"Syn, you asshole," Matt noted. "What a wonderful first impression."
"Hey, she kind of asked for it. Saying she's positive and all," Syn pointed out.
"Stop being such a dick, dude." Zacky butted in. "Would you like to meet her?"
"I guess," Syn shrugged, falling onto the couch next to Jimmy, who has been awfully quiet.
"Okay, well this is-" Zacky started, but was cut off.
"A sexy piece of ass!" Johnny exclaimed.
"Christ, you fuckin' drunk!" Zacky exclaimed. "As I was saying, this is Aurora. She just moved in."
"Nice to meet you, Sexy Piece of Ass. I'm Brian, or Syn, or apparently Asshole and Dick."
"That's not my name," I said quietly. "It's Aurora."
"Whatever." Brian shrugged it off.
"Asshole," I muttered under my breath.

~An hour later~

Okay, I'm utterly pissed off. Brian won't stop being a dick and Johnny still hasn't sobered up. I'm also worried. You'd think Jimmy would be running around causing all sorts of mischeif. No, he's been sitting on the couch nursing a beer the whole time.
"Hey, Jimmy," I said as I crouched next to him.
"Hey," He mumbled, taking another drink from his beer.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing," He took another drink.
"Now, I don't believe that. C'mon, tell ol' Aurora," I nudged him, trying to get him to talk.
"Not right now," He said, finally looking up at me.
"Okay, well, if you need to talk to someone, you know where I am."
"Aye aye, cappin," He saluted.
I just laughed and went back to where I was sitting, next to Zacky of course.
"Hey there," he whispered.
"Hi," I replied.
"What did you and Jimbo talk about?" He asked me.
"I was trying to figure out if he was okay or not. There's something going on, he just won't talk about it."
"He'll spill eventually," Zacky explained. "So, the one thing I still need to know about you, how old are you?"
"19."
"Damn, you and Johnny are the same age," He laughed. "When's your birthday?"
"Halloween," I quietly spoke, shifting my position.
"My favorite holiday!" Zacky exclaimed.
"Dude, Halloween isn't for four more months!" Brian yelled, throwing a pillow at Zacky, that hit me instead. "Oh, fuck."
"What the hell?" I yelled.
"I didn't mean to!" Brian defended.
"Learn to fucking aim!" I grabbed the pillow, throwing back at him, hitting his beer out of his hands.
"You bitch!" He growled.
"Brian!" Zacky yelled. "Chill the fuck out! You can get another beer!"
"I'm leaving," I stated, getting up from my spot on the floor and walking to the door.
"Aurora, wait!" Zacky called, running up to me. "I'm sorry about him. Please stay?"
"I can't," My voice cracked. "I, I got to go," I started to turn, but was pulled into a hug.
"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Zacky whispered.
"Okay," I whispered back, pulling away from the hug. "Bye, Zacky."
"Bye, Aurora." He called quietly.
I made my way into my apartment and into the shower.
I wish people could instantly know about other's pasts, then they would all get why I left. Then I could help Jimmy with what ever he is going through.
I got out of the shower and went to bed, dreading tomorrow, even though I doubt I would be seeing Brian at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont ask me why i made Syn a dick
its kinda just popped itno my head
so yeah
hope you like it
bai