Status: Remember, this is a joke I did for a friend. Not serious.

The Sacrifice

Poor Alex

Alex Gaskarth screamed as he was dragged through the house by his hair. Ronnie Radke’s frame the only thing he could see the in candle lit hallway. His maniac laugher ringing out as Alex’s screams got louder as they reached the door at the end of the hall.

“RONNIE! RONNIE!” Alex was crying out hysterically as Ronnie pulled Alex up to his face so he could see the fear in his eyes. Ronnie’s wicked grin not faulting when Alex’s hands started clawing at his.

“You, Gaskarth, are going to help me. You are one of the most popular pop punk vocalists out there. Who else better to help me summon the emo god?” Ronnie spoke, his twisted glee clearly ringing in his tone.

Alex’s voice finally gave out as Ronnie pulled Alex to the wall, where the chains lay waiting. The chains clinking together as Ronnie snapped them to his wrist. Alex barely gave a struggle, Ronnie was much stronger.

“Please don’t.” Alex whispered defeated. Ronnie didn’t bother to answer.

Alex watched scared as Ronnie took some paint and drew a star on the floor of the room. Mumbling to himself Ronnie placed eye-liner, a Fall Out Boy tour shirt, Silence In Black and White Hawthorne Heights album, a razor blade, and a pair of ungodly tight girl jeans on each point of the star. Walking back over to Alex, Ronnie gave him a smirk. Pulling a knife out from his back pocket.

“Now Alex. I am not going to lie to you. This is going to hurt like a bitch.” Ronnie stated unchaining Alex and leading him to the front of the star. “O magnam Dei emi, et suscipe haec dona pignus grati animi. Audite verbum, factus est inclytus: opus nunc. Gaskarth sanguinem et dabo te in corde Alexander, ut redeat, et caro tua.” Ronnie chanted.

Alex clawing at Ronnie’s hands to release him as the star on the floor started to glow and from each of the gifts fire erupted towards the center. Ronnie’s gaze never leaving the center of the star. The flames circling into the center like a tornado. A flaming human shape started to appear.

“Ronnie Radke, I have accepted your gifts.” The flaming human shape talked. “You will be rewarded greatly for bringing me back to the world of the living and giving me my mortal body back.”

“Wait. Pete. Pete Wentz you’re the fucking emo god? Ronnie, what the fuck are you playing at offering me up to Pete Wentz. I had dinner with him last week!” Alex said, no longer scared but really angry.

“Sorry Alex.” Pete said, reaching over and plunging his fiery hand into Alex’s chest. Causing Alex to scream, thrashing as Pete plucked his heart clean from his body and started eating it. Alex’s eyes dimmed as Ronnie dropped him to the floor. Ronnie, waited for the flames to die down before he handed the newly flesh and blood Pete clothes.

“Now Ronnie. The Fall Out Boy hiatus will be over.” Pete said, laughing evilly. “You and I together will save rock and roll.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. Thoughts?