Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 21

Her plan of going out with Dave and the guys had been sabotaged completely. Rev had taken over the party planning, saying that it would be way more fun to invite some people over and have a BBQ Party on the beach, right behind Dave’s house. Well, it was a great idea, no way around it! Lea loved the beach, and she had been wanting to go for a swim all day anyhow!
Although she was excited, she wasn’t blind to the fact, that matt kept something from her, and the others were in on it, too: they stopped mid- conversation whenever she was coming close, and Dave in particular gave her that look at least twice. As if he wanted to say “don’t worry everything will be fine” . She had no idea what was going on, and she wasn’t about to push anyone to to let her in on whatever it was. She was just happy, that she was here, and that Matt was returning her feelings. Sooner or latger he would open up to her, she was certain of that.

“Ok, you’re the girl…you do the cooking!”

Zack said, his hands at his hips, looking rather satisfied with the statement he had just made. Lea just cocked an eyebrow and pushed him a little.

“In your dreams Baker! I wanted to go out for dinner and drinking, Rev came up with the whole BBQ idea, go make him cook! I’m on holidays!”

She let him stand next to the BBQ and moved over to the other guys, who were sitting in a circle, drinking and smoking. Matt looked unbelievably hot, wearing a pair of black board shorts showing off his amazing body and tattoos. She slipped quickly out of her skirt and strap-top, jogging down to the water. When she was in to her hip, someone came running in behind her, tackling her into the approaching wave. As soon as her head popped back out of the water again, she could hear Zacky’s unmistakable laughter next to her.

“Argh, you little…-“

She started, just as Zack was dunking her head under water again. This time she was holding on to his legs, but instead of pulling him down with her, it was his shorts that came off, as he was kicking her arms off. She quickly ran towards the beach again, his shorts in her hand, laughing so hard, she could hardly run.

“Fuck, Lea! Come on, gimme back my shorts!”

She could hear him scream. She turned around to him, continuing to walk to the others. He was standing in the waves up to his hips, looking rather pissed off, as she started waving his shorts in her hands over her head.

“Nice comeback doll face!”

Matt complimented her, hugging her from behind, placing his big hands on her flat stomach. She leaned against his warm torso, enjoying his touch on her wet and cold skin. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment.

“Haha,…the water must be cold Zack, hey?”

She heard Syn laugh out. She opened her eyes again, looking towards Zacky, who by now was walking towards them, trying to cover his crotch with both hands as good as he could. She had to bite the inside of her cheeks, in order to stop herself from breaking out into a laughing fit. He stopped right in front of her and Matt, pulling his trunks out of her hand.

“Next time you wanna have a look at my dick, just ask, I bet we can work out something less drastic!”

He hissed, clearly not impressed by her amusement. Both Matt and her turned around, as he passed them, quickly pulling the shorts back up. He did have a nice ass, she had to admit!

“That’s what you get for trying to take on my woman!”

Matt said, as they rejoined the others again, him pulling her onto his lap. Lea could feel herself blush again when she heard the words ‘my woman’. Even though they had shared a lot of passionate kisses and other tenderness in the past few hours, and they didn’t make a secret of their affection to each other, him telling people that she was his, was the first time he had actually verbally confirmed, that they were in fact together.

“Just hard sometimes to figure out who ‘your woman’ is, seen that you constantly have a different one hanging off your lips.”

Zack sneered under his breath, grabbing a towel. Although she hadn’t really understood what he had said, she felt Matt’s body cringe a little, his muscles tighten. Something was wrong…the feeling she had tried to ignore all day started materializing again. Something, that all of them knew, apart from her.

“What’s he saying?”

She almost whispered, her face leaning against his shoulder. He took too long to answer her, so she sat up, turning to face him. His hazel eyes were swimming in the last sunlight of the evening, she could see that he was debating with himself on what to say.

“Matt, what’s he on about?”

He started giving her a reassuring smile, but this time she didn’t buy it.

“Nothing babe, he’s just pissed about you taking down his shorts. He just made a stupid comment, that’s all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhh...what's gonna happen!!!???