Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 22

A good few more people joined the party, equipped with boxes of drink and 2 acoustic guitars. Another group of 5 came down the beach, 3 guys and 2 girls. Finally, some female back up! She liked Dave and the guys, but their inside jokes were slowly driving her crazy. Matt had gotten up to greet his friends. Lea was still sitting in the warm sand, looking up at him. Hell, she just loved to see him smile, it simply lit up her world.

“Ebs called me like a million times today, she said she couldn’t get through to you that you went crazy in the studio and stormed off…what happened?”

One of the girls asked him, after he had released her from a short hug.

“Just needed to air some of the pressure I am under at the moment, was too much on the edge.”

The girl looked from him over to Lea, who was still gazing up at him, dreaming away.

“Right! Well, I told her that you’ll be here, she should be on her way soon. Better get that fan girl over there in check, or she’ll rip her apart!”

Matt quickly turned around to face Lea. She looked adorable, lost in her own little world . He smiled back at her, before remembering that he was still standing next to Ebony’s best friend, and the strange look on her face confirmed, that his smiled at Lea had not managed to slip her attention.

“Oh, don’t worry, she’s Dave’s best friend, the one that took the last promo pics when we were in NYC. She’s become somewhat of a good friends to us.”

This answer seemed to satisy Kerry’s quizzical look, as she smiled again.

“Ah, cool. Them pictures were amazing! Still, she better get a grip on that dreamy stare of hers, looks like she’d eat you alive!”

With these words she ushered off to great some other people. Ebony actually turning up here had certainly not been on his agenda for tonight. Both her and Lea at the same location was practically screaming for trouble. He should have broken it off with Ebony the second he had learned that Lea was in town to see him. And having promised Lea, that he was in fact single…didn’t make the outlook on things much brighter. On top of all, he was already pretty drunk, which meant he would have to try and slow down his drinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be another short chapter as well...and lemme tell y'all...the shit is about to hit the fan!