Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 37

I knew something was off, as soon as I entered the house.
The sliding glass door towards the pool area was open, the evening's breeze playing with the chimes hanging just outside the door. The light at the pool bar was switched on as well.

At least no frigging' robbers, they wouldn't switch the light on

I thought to myself, dropping my keys on the stand in the hallway. My mind was working overtime though: who the hell was out there? The guys had all left together with me, going to a bar. Seen that Lea had gotten me over excited with the promise of a surprise, I couldn't help myself but rush to my place, declining yet another drunk night with the guys. Since the album release we had drunk way too much, and seen that I was point blank bored with Lea not being around, I took any excuse to go out with them.

Lea!

It rushed through my head. She was the only one that had the keys to my house! I gained speed, walking through the den area and then the kitchen, my left hand catching the sliding door, as I stuck out my head.

"Lea?"

I didn't get an answer, but I could hear the water in the pool ripple quietly. I stepped closer to the deep end. Although the light at the outside bar was switched on, it took me a while before I was able to make out a sleek shadow, gliding through the water underneath the surface. I smiled: the long dark curls that were flowing around the person gave her away! Yet, i didn't dare move from the spot I was at, still some doubts inside of me, if it really was her. I guess I had been gazing for a while, as I heard the water louder, I looked back up the steps at the far end of the pool: The slender, tanned body was gracefully hoisted out of the water, droplets reflecting the light of the bar, 'Vengeance' practically screaming at me from her backside. The thong she was wearing was a burgundy breath of nothing really, her round butt cheeks firm, her long legs....oh fuck- my blood was pumping inside my dick and caused the expected reaction to what I was seeing in front of me.
I ran to the other side of the pool, hauling her into my arms, managing to spin her around.

"Zack! Hell you almost gave me -"

My kiss swallowed the end of her sentence. Her sweet lips melting into mine, her body slowly relaxing, as her arms wrapped themselves around the back of my neck. My hands were sliding all over her wet body, I had no control or coordination at all as to where they were going, and I could feel her smile into our kiss. Hell I had missed that body so much! I finally felt her pulling back, her ebony coloured eyes fluttering open as our faces inched away from each other.

"Surprise!?"

she whispered, a shy smile playing around her lips, as she freed herself from my embrace, stepping back a little. She stepped further into the light, spinning slowly, showing off her amazing body, and the see-through nothingness of her underwear.

"Surprise in deed babe! You look...I don't even have the words! Why didn't you tell me you'd be back today, I could have picked you up! Damn, I really was waiting for the day to pick you up from the airport, waiting in the terminal with flowers and balloons...no, actually...that would have been too corny...but, I wanted to hug you and kiss you and spin around with you in my arms!"

Gods Baker, when did you ever become so fucking soft! This wasn't the guy she had fallen in love with! She had fallen in love with the hard ass, not the loved up puppy I had become!

She could read my thoughts, they must have been visible on my face.

"Oh Zacky, I love you as long as you are being true to yourself and me. I have missed you so much, I was going mentally insane...and amusing myself in bed just doesn't compare to you at all!"

I laughed at that remark, pulling her closer to me again.

"I know, I am pretty amazing, huh? Now, what you say we get you out of those wet clothes, I heard there's a 'surprise' waiting for me somewhere in my bedroom!"

I kissed her again, my hands wondering up to cup her breasts. There was nothing more in the world I wanted right now then to rip off the skimpy ensemble she was wearing, and to make her mine. The past 2 months had been an awfully long time, and as she had mentioned correctly: playing with myself had no where near satisfied me, and even when I had gotten a lap dance at a strip joint Brian and me had went to, it was no where near as arousing as it usually was, and I somehow did hate her for making me this way. Brian and me used to be the men-whores of this band, and I had never complained being called one. I had always enjoyed the benefits that had come with the limelight, there was no denying it! But ever since I had met Lea, or shall we say, ever since her and me had started things off, I didn't get a kick out of strippers or pretty girls, that were trying to throw themselves at me.

"I don't think I'll be able to make it that far babe!"

she simply whispered into my ear, standing on her tip toes, her breath beating against the side of my neck, causing the little hair on it to raise immediately. My dick started getting hard instantly, as she lifted my shirt over my chest, trying to get it off me. I quickly helped her, this was no where near fast enough, now that she had started the ball rolling!

"This is not going to be gentle babe...I have been waiting weeks to do this!"

I pretty much tackled her to the deck chair, my hands still fumbling with her bra, as she was pushed into the seat. As I finally had it preyed off of her, my eyes sparkled at her naked tits, her nipples hard and perky from the cold water, or my touch, as I wanted to believe. Slipping one of them in my mouth, caressing it with my tongue, gritting it with my teeth, enjoying the loud gasp that escaped her mouth. I grew way too impatient, I wanted to make her mine again now!!! I backed off, one of my knees on the deck chair the other one awkwardly on the ground. Her little fingers were unbuckling my belt, shoving down my pants without even unbuttoning them. My breath became more shallow, as I started to stride off her thong. My eyes grew in size, as I looked down on her completely shaved privates, reading in fine black lettering 'Zacky's Lair' right in the middle, just above her folds.

"Are you serious? You got another tattoo? Another one...for me?"

My fingers traced the fine ink, smiling to myself: this girl was sure taking care that not only other people knew who her boyfriend was, but making sure that I wouldn't forget it either!

"Hell yeah babe! Just in case I ever get hammered and some dude is trying to bed me, they'll know better once they see it...but I wanted to tell you about something later, kind of...need to know what you think."

This made me look up at her. I had never heard her so serious in the months we had been together, and the scarlet colour that was now rising to her cheeks made me wonder even more, insecure even.

"Woman...please don't tell me you cheated on me while you were back in NYC? Fuck...I knew I shouldn't have let you go in the first place! I fucking knew! There was a reason why it took you so damn long to come back here, some dud was fucking your brains out while you were back home, and now you creep back to me, not even telling me you're coming, just trying to cover everything up!"

I jumped up from the seat, staring down at her, fists clenching at my sides, trying to gain control over them. Her face was torn in pure shock as she looked up at me, her eyes darkening even more, if that was at all possible!

"Are you joking me? You really think I would fuck anybody else? I am not like you and your band mates - excluding Jimmy - who fuck everything that walks on two legs and is female! Your friggin' name is skin deep on a very special part of me, not to mention the huge piece on my back...I can't even believe we are even having this conversation right now! What the hell is wrong with you Zachary!"

I could hear the disappointment deeply embedded in her voice, recognizing that I had drawn the wrong conclusion, mentally slapping myself for freaking out on her like this, as I saw tears dwelling up in her eyes.
I could hear voices coming from the inside, taking my eyes off of her small frame. How the hell did the guys get in here? And what were they doing here in the first place, they were supposed to be at Excess!

"Hey Zack, door was open, we thought we come over and give you some company, you've been alone too lo-"

Brian started his sentence once he had stepped outside, Matt and Johnny following him, plunged in a deep conversation it seemed. He stopped in his tracks, causing Matt and Johnny to bump into him.

"What the fuck Haner!"

Matt barked at him, as the beer bottle in his hand started overflowing due to the shake it had received. 3 sets of eyes were glued to Lea, who was swiftly pulling up her thong again, not bothering to collect her bra off the ground or even to cover her chest. Just as she passed them, she turned her head, giving Zacky a venomous smile:

"So you think I fuck around on you, but your friends are allowed to stare at me like that no problem? Maybe you wouldn't even give a shit if I fucked them, hey? Would stay in the family right?"

She marched straight inside, grabbing a few beers from the fridge and up the stairs. None of the 3 guys knew what the hell was going on here. Delicious looking pretty much naked Lea strutting towards them, barking back at me for something they had walked in on, they hadn't even known that she was back already.

"If you really say it would be OK for us to fuck your-"

"Don't even dare finishing that sentence Haner!"

I practically screamed at him, pulling my hands through my raven hair. Great, I had not only fucked up the first night she was back here, but had also pretty y much ruined the mood for some love making.

"What the hell just happened here? Apart from us apparently interrupting foreplay?"

Matt asked, licking some of the spilled beer from his hand, while his eyes were still fixed on mine. He knew something was up, he was most likely waiting for his chance to get back into the game with her anyhow.

"Just one huge misunderstanding. When did I become a jealous prick? Damn, I never was like this!"

Johnny passed me a bottle of beer, and I gratefully accepted it. I quickly explained what had happened, and while Johnny and Brian smirked as I mentioned the tattoo, Matt's face stayed unchanged.

"You're a complete idiot Zack. She's getting a tattoo with your name, of sorry, the 2nd tattoo with your name, and this time in a very private area...and you accuse her of cheating? Is your head still on your shoulders man? Damn...no wonder she was going off on you. I am going up to see if she wants to talk...and no, I will not try to fuck her, in case that's what you're thinking!"

Matt got up from the chair closest to me, grabbed another beer from the fridge and walked up to the stairs.

Yeah right, he wouldn't try to get into her panties. Maybe not while he was still in my house, but who knows what he was saying to her, brainwashing her as she spilled her heart out to him. To someone she thought was just wanting to be a friend...I knew better than that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh...the drama! Don't we love it!
Comment me bitches!