Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 45

"Lea! Pick up your goddamn cell right now, the ring tone is driving me insane!"

Sandra was screaming through her apartment. She knew that her friend had heard her phone the previous 6 times as well, yet the bathroom door remained closed.

"I know you can hear it in there! I gonna pick it up, so that Beck keeps singing 'I'm a loser baby', I can't stand this song, I hate Beck!"

She knew that it was Zack. The well chosen new song for his incoming calls had been going off ever since Lea had switched her phone back on when they had arrived at Sandra's place, returning from La Guardia airport. She had picked up Lea early in the morning, which suggested that Lea had been on that plane through the night.

"Yes, you pick it up and tell that prick to stop calling me, thanks!"

Lea's head had popped out of the bathroom door, wet hair dangling in front of her puffy, cried-out eyes. It had been clear that she had been crying a lot on the plane, her bloodshot eyes were a safe giveaway. Sandra knew that whatever had her friend fly out to New York in the middle of the night and having cried, Lea would tell her the story in her own time, there was no use trying to pressure her to talk about it now, she'd just shut down and say nothing at all.

"Hi Zack. I am told she doesn't want to talk to you and to please stop calling her. I have no idea what happened between you two, I just know that you must have fucked up big time if she swung herself on a plane across the country in the middle of the night."

Lea heard commotion at the background on the other end of the line, but the noise died down quickly, he must have gone into another room.

"She went all the way to New York! What the...Jimmy! You could have told me that you and Leana dropped her off at the airport last night, at least then I would have known the reason as to why her fucking phone was switched off, I was worried stupid about her!"

Zack shouted, having moved the phone to his belly, hoping it would muffle the volume of it for Sandra on the other end. Yep - Sandra thought to herself - he must have fucked up pretty bad if not even his friends had told him that she had gone to the airport! She could hear Matt's voice in the background and some shuffling noises, most likely Matt taking the phone off Zack.

"Hi Sandra, Matt here. Can you please get Lea on the phone for me? I gotta talk to her and make her come back!"

Matt's deep voice swung from the other end of the line, and she could still hear Zacky giving out that Matt had taken the phone off him. It was almost amusing that these 2 guys were so desperate to talk to Lea.

"I'll try, but I have a feeling she doesn't wanna talk to either of you at the moment. Lea! Matt wants to talk to you!"

Sandra's voice screeched and Matt had to whip his head away from the cell phone, shutting his eyes in pain of the loud voice screaming into his ear.

"That's good for him! Tell him to talk to his friend instead! No wonder they're such close buddies, both of 'em aren't able to keep their cock to themselves when having a girlfriend!"

Sandra smirked as she quickly put one and one together, now having a pretty good picture as to what must have happened. Zacky had fucked up, not only in Lea's books, but now in hers as well. Shame really, she had liked Zacky, him and Lea had been more than perfect!

"Sorry M., she doesn't wanna talk to you, and assuming what went down last night, causing her to jump on the next flight, you and especially that Baker cunt should give her some time to calm down, give her some space."

She wasn't sure what else to say, so she disconnected the call without giving him the chance to say anything in return. She snapped Lea's cell phone close and put it back unto the dinner table. Seconds later, the phone went off again, this time to Brian's guitar solo from "Seize the Day". The bathroom door flew open and Lea had reached the phone in close to no time at all, picking it up with a big smile on her face.

"Haner! Finally! Could have called me earlier to save me from those two apes calling me constantly! What's happening...you miss me? Is he suffering?"

She sat down on the sofa, her fluffy dressing gown wrapping her up nicely. Sandra stared at her with raised eyebrows. Why the fuck was she telling Matt and Zacky off, and when Brian calls she's all over the moon about it! Sandra would have to do some more investigating later on, this was just all getting too much for her. She really wanted to hear what Brian was saying, but she just had to resort into listening to Lea's words, making up what he was saying by her answers.

"Really? That bitch is still at his house? He says he's sorry for almost having his cock inside her in public, and she's still there!? I can't believe him! Wait, what? Oh yeah...I can imagine that well, tell me more. You are such a tease...no! Put your hands were I know you are not touching yourself saying that. Bri, I am serious! Yeah...I wanna see that! lemme get my laptop, I got web cam...turn it on...gimme a sec, I gonna go to my room! Don't continue until we're hooked up!"

---------------------------------------

Zacky sat in his den, all of the guys spread around the room. He had been pissed off that Matt had taken the phone off him, and the fact that Brian was now on the phone to her, didn't help much either. At least she had refused talking to Matt, but her talking to Brian got him angry. Brian didn't even make a secret of the conversation, and he knew that his friend was doing this on purpose, taunting him by rubbing his mistake in his face.
Gena was upstairs, still sleeping. They had all left the bar pretty much right after Lea had stormed off. He hadn't even looked at Gena after the whole happenings. He knew that she had been planning on a scenario like this, and he was mentally slapping himself for having been so blind against her advances.

"Yeah, she's still here. And thinking that you are single again makes me get a lot of naughty ideas! I can tell he's just about to bash me though. Just come back L., you know you love him. Just come back and let him pay for what he has done to you. I mean, in the end, all he did was kissing her, and you know how he gets when he's drunk! He'll go crazy if you don't take him back."

Even though Zack hated the fact that Brian was talking to her, at least he was trying to get her to come back to him.
Brian switched on the loudspeaker without her noticing.

"Hell yes I love him, but he can be such an idiot! I was not 20 feet away and he was at it with that bitch! I mean, what the fuck Brian! First Matt fucking with that Ebony woman and cheating on me. And than Gena bursts into our lives, her threatening me from the moment she got there, saying that he'll be back with her in no time and that I am just a rebound for him...and hours later they're almost eating each other's faces off, and she has his balls in her hands!"

"She said what!!! Gena! Down here now!"

Lea could hear Zacky scream, and she looked at the phone in shock. No way had Brian put her unto loudspeaker!

"I fucking hate you Brian! I can't believe you put me on loudspeaker! He was not supposed to...argh!"

Lea threw the phone across the room, after having pressed the 'off' button. Now Zack didn't only know that she still loved him to pieces, but also what Gena had said, and she would look like the jealous girlfriend. Fuck!

------------------------------------

"What is it babe?"

The guys could hear Gena's sweet voice from the stairs, shortly after she came into the room, skipping all the way towards the couch, an innocent smile on her face.

"I allowed you to stay in my house, thinking I am helping out a friend, and behind my back to tell my girlfriend you're here to get me back? That you gonna fuck me? You better be coming clean, before I throw your sorry ass out of my house once and for all!"

Her face dropped, as she stood in front of Zack, staring down at him. She couldn't believe that that girl had actually told him about their conversation! She was done for now, there was no easy way out of this.

"I may have suggested something like that, yes. But only because I knew that you and me have a lot of history and you had the best time when I was around. That girl has you all tame, and that is just not the way Zack Vengeance should be! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy what we did last night at the bar, your cock doesn't lie!"

He jumped up and was right in her face, anger spilling from his eyes His fingers were clenched to fists and he had to control himself so badly for not swinging at her. Brian had been right when he had said to Lea 'you know what he's like when he's drunk but it was not a good enough excuse. There was in fact no excuse at all for what he had done. He had been jealous for Lea and Matt being so close and familiar with each other, and she had most likely fired him up even more with the comments she had made, leading towards the kissing.

"Any girl could have touched me and I would have had a hard-on Gena! That is who I am, I get horny easily! But I had no interest what so ever in getting back together with you! You screwed with the whole fucking city while we were together, I am not lowering myself to call a whore my girlfriend...and that is what you are! Get your shit and leave, now! Anything that isn't out within the next 5 minutes gets burnt in my backyard!"

Their faces were inches apart, and it looked like she was leaning in even more, as she hissed under her breath:

"You call me a whore? Your beloved one doesn't only strip in front of you and all your friends, but has a threesome with you and your best friend, who happens to be her ex! She is the whore here, I can't believe you don't see that!"

She could hear complete silence in the room, and she looked at the baffled facial expressions of the others, apart from Matt, who was rubbing the back of his neck, staring down to the floor.

"Oh, I am sorry Zack, the others didn't know you three had fun together? Why, were you afraid they might think different of your little angel once they knew she spreads her legs for any band member? Well, sorry for ruining the secret, I am off, you have my number if you happen to come to the conclusion that I am right, and that you and me are the better match!"

She felt the flat of his hand smack her face, before she could even see his hand move at all.

"I told you before, not to talk about her this way! That girl is the woman I am gonna ask to marry me! And she only had the threesome because I instigated it! She was drunk and I led her into it! Don't let the door hit you on your way out, bitch!"

He looked down in her astonished face, her right hand clutching over her right cheek, where he had just planted a well deserved smack in the face. She distanced herself from him, and kept staring at him, then to the other guys, as if she expected them to defend her. Tears rose in her eyes as she realized, that this was it, the chances she had had been taken from her, and there was no way he would ever look at her again, with the tenderness he had shown her last night at the bar.
She quickly turned and ran up the stairs, letting the door of the guest room bang back into its latch.
All is fair in love and war...and seen that she had lost the love part, she would put down a war that all of them would remember!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh...sorry that it took me so long to update!
You guys like it?
You think this is going the right way?
I would like to know!
Read and comment please! Suggestions welcome!