Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 56

"So, I guess the change in her attitude all of a sudden means you popped the question?"

Jimmy said with a smile, as him and Zacky made their way back from the dressing room. Lea had been jumping Zack as he had walked off stage with the guys in the short interlude just before the encore, stating that she loved his manly sweat more than anything . She had hugged everybody in fact, even Brian.

"Yeah, took me a good while to pop the question, after having heard all about her worries, but in the end it was easier than I had expected it to be!"

Lea was walking arm in arm with Matt and Dave, almost looking squashed in between the two guys. Johnny and Brian had stayed back in the dressing room, hanging with 2 groupies, but they had promised to be back within half hour, so that they all could leave for Vegas, their next stop.

"You do realize that both Sandra and Leana gonna be pissed that they can't make it for the wedding, right?"

Both men heard Matt's voice in front of them and Zack looked up in confusion. They were now half-way to the bus and they could catch a last glimpse of Dave shoving Lea into the bus under a lot of laughter.

"Why wouldn't they be there? We'd give everybody at least 2 months notice so they should be able to keep that one day open to attend their friends' wedding, no?"

He had caught Zack completely off guard with this odd statement, but Zack could see a shadow cross Jimmy's face, which meant he knew what Matt was trying to get at.

Please Shads, don't spoil the night for everyone! We had an awesome show tonight and one of your best friends proposed to his girlfriend and we should celebrate. Don't try fuck with his head right now, you know that it will end in a fight, and a nasty one on top of that!"

Jimmy sounded serious: he wanted peace! The incident earlier had pissed him off enough, he didn't need Zack and Matt breaking out in a fist fight over something, that he knew was going to happen any ways,...even if Zack hadn't planned it yet.

"What the fuck are you two talking about? Someone tell me what's going on, I feel like I've missed something here!"

Tension was in the air immidiately, it felt like it was only missing a spark to ignite all of this. Matt looked up at his friend. The confusion in his face told him, that Zack truly had no idea what he was pointing at. [Fuck, he hadn't actually planned on getting hitched in Vegas, but there was no way around telling him now.

"It seemed obvious that you would try and get her to marry you on the spot, seeing that we're heading to Vegas later. I just don't think you two are ready for a commitment that big, there was too much stuff that happened in the past few months and especially in the last few days. It would be a shotgun wedding, but I know you too good, and I know you'd want to make a point to me and Brian, that she is your girl, but dragging her down the aisle is not the way to do it...the feelings I have for her will not change from one day to the other, even though I don't think I would try anything once you get married. I respect you and her too much, but I would be watching you closely Baker, and if you fuck up, I will not keep it from her, like all of us did when you fucked around on your other girls on tour. Not that you were the only one that screwed groupies while being in a relationship, guess we pretty much covered for everyone, apart from Rev, who's like the most faithful puppy in the litter! But the first opportunity I see to get her back, I will take. So just think about it real hard, if she really is gonna be the one that will be enough for the rest of your life...because if not, save her the heartbreak!"

He burried his hands in his pockets when he was finished, not certain if he had sounded plausible or serious enough. But the look on Zacky's face struck him as almost satisfied, which surprised him.

"And I wouldn't expect anything else. You're her friend, and you should tell her. But it will not happen Shads, so you can cross that idea out of your head, that she will come to you crying. And thank you for putting the idea in my head getting married in Vegas...I haven't even thought about it. I am not planning on it, but hey: whatever happens, happens!"

He patted Matt's shoulder and left him and Jimmy stand there as he proceeded to the bus, a smirk on his lips.

"That went down easier than I expected! He seems sure of what he wants...sorry Matt, I think you might have to start looking for someone else."

Jimmy mouthed, as him and Matt followed Zack to the bus.

-------------------------------------------------

"Where are we heading to?"

Lea asked, stealing Matt's beer and quickly took a drink. She kept on darting looks to Zack. Love drunk, still in amazement that he had asked her to marry him. After having spilled all her fears and mixed emotions, he had brushed them all away and asked her to be his wife. Of course she had called Sandra after, as Zack had to leave for the show. Sandra had immidiately said she'd catch the next flight to meet up with her to celebrate, but she wasn't sure where they would stop next and had promised to call her back as soon as she did.

"Beautiful Las Vegas munchkin!"

Dave grinned, looking over to her. Her eyes widened in reaction to his answer.

"I have never been to Las Vegas! Oh Sandra is gonna be so mental!"

She jumped up grabbing her phone, running towards the front of the bus. The guys were looking at each other, not knowing what was going on. Dave started smiling as it dawned on him.

"Sandra is coming to the next stop to celebrate the engagement. You know girls, they need their best girlfriend around to share shit like this with! And you do know as well, that we're booked in to the hotel with the Playboy club? Lea's gonna be all over the place, seen that the issue with the Rock star's Girlfriends is coming out tomorrow. She'll be partying all night long!"

The guys were surprised: how the hell did Dave know that the publishing date of the magazine, that not even Zacky knew? Sandra must have told him, and Lea was good in keeping secrets! But Zacky should have known that Lea would need some female assistance to share her excitement with.

"Beer anyone?"

Brian said, getting up from his spot, walking towards the door. He received some yays and nays and left the room, purposely pulling the door close behind him. He could hear Lea's excited chatter from the kitchen area of the bus. He had somewhat calmed down after having fucked that groupie twice in record time. Seeing Lea all over the moon like this reminded him of the NYC show a few days ago: he adored her when she smiled, eyes sparking up. Neither her nor Zack had announced that they were engaged now, but the ring that he had helped Zacky pick a few weeks ago was now on her finger and after she had hugged him tightly at the interlude of their set, he immidiately knew that Zack had popped the question.
He leaned against the bunks, listening to Lea's conversation she had with Sandra over the phone.

"Yeah...Vegas baby! I have no idea what time we get there exactly, but I guess it won'ttake us longer than 6 hours or so, we're driving straight West since 3 hours. Fuck, the magazine gets published tomorrow, and Dave threatened to take me to the Playboy Club whenever we had Vegas on tour...I just didn't know it would be this soon! Yeah, I won't go tour with them further, I already told Zack that I'd leave tomorrow...maybe we can hang in Vegas for a few days together and then drive down to...what? Are you crazy? He just asked me to marry him tonight, why would we get married this quick? Haha, that is an awesome idea though! So...you coming out on the next flight? Great, just give me a call when you get there and I'll pick you up from the airport or something. Ok...go pack, see ya in a few hours!"

As soon as he heard her end the call, Brian pushed himself away from the bunk and walked to her.

"So, how you doing?"

He pushed past her, opening the fridge and grabbing a few bottles of beer before standing up again. She stood there with a grin on her face, looking at him.

"I am doing pretty sweet...guess it's not necessary to ask how you're doing, knowing you just got laid a while ago."

He walked towards her again, wedging her between the counter and himself.

"It would have been more satisfying if it would have been you and me.I still need to prove to you, that a big cock does fit in a small and petit body. Guess seen that I hear wedding bells we should do it sooner rather than later, I don't want you cheating on your husband!"

He was about to lean in, as he felt a punch between his shoulder blades and his torso crashed into Lea's even further.

"Take your fucking hands of her Haner! I have fucking warned you man!"

Zack's enraged growl was hurled at him as he turned around, pain written all over Brian's face. He hadn't heard anyone open the door or coming towards them for that matter. Zacky was staring daggers at him, as Jimmy and Dave rushed to join them.

"What you fucking on about Baker! I was talking to her, making a joke. You always gonna punch someone out when they talk to your girl? She's gonna be nude in a friggin' magazine tomorrow, half the country will be trying to chat her up! Get a grip man!"

He arched his back in pain.

"I heard loud and clear what you said to her, and judging from the look on my fiancee's face, she didn't think it was a joke, you pushing her in that small space. I thought you'd be able to get your fucking act together, just having fucked some girl twice, and knowing her and me just got engaged. Fuck Haner!"

He took Lea's hand and was about to push her towards the back again, as Brian slipped another comment, more to himself not thinking anyone would hear him, that made her blood freeze and spin around on her heels.

"So Matt is aloud to have a go at her and I don't, even though she's screaming for jumping through the bed of all of us!"

He looked up as he heard footsteps charge towards him and he looked up. A knee was buried in his crotch with might, and as he was leaning forward cringing in pain, a fist with a hard ring hit him in the jaw. He fell to the floor in pain, as he could hear some yelling from the back and more people rushing towards him.

"You fucking arrogant bastard, I can't believe you just said that! I hope that hurt a lot, because I want you to remember that I hate you when Zack and me get married in Vegas tomorrow and you are not going to be part of it!"

------------------------------------------

Whilst Johnny was helping Brian to get to his bunk, propping him up as he wasn't able to stand from the pain in his lower region.

"You did deserve that, you know. Hitting on her like that and then talking shit like that."

Brian climbed up into his bunk, moaning while doing so.

"Fuck that woman has a strong swing and a bony-ass knee!"

Johnny left him be and joined the others again, closing the door behind him. The group was sitting there almost quietly, drinking beer, their eyes fixed to the screen. The only one not doing so was Zack, having Lea next to him and his arm wrapped around her shoulder. She was still angry and he knew she needed to talk, but there was no way she would confide in him with all the guys around, and Brian being in his bunk took that option away as well. But he knew what she was thinking, he could easily read it in her eyes after she had battered Brian. Her eyes screamed 'I told you I wouldn't be able to just try and ignore it'.

"So, did I hear right? You're getting married tomorrow?"

Johnny said, sitting down on his old spot. All eyes turned to Lea, as if they had all been dying to ask the same question but not daring to ask. She sat up, letting Zack's arm slide off her shoulders as she turned around to him.

"I was saying that out of anger, but Sandra had kind of suggested it, seen thatwe're going to Vegas and all...I am sorry, I mean, I don't wanna spring stuff on you, I just wanted to bring my point across that I hate him."

She looked at Zack again, and looked at his green orbs, as he pulled her closer.

"We must have some great friends! Matt kinda of mentioned something like that as well. What you think...you wanna do this? Do you not need more time?"

He jumped on top of his lap, starting to almost straddle him.

"I'll be as ready as I'll ever be baby...let's do it!"

All the guys cheered, apart from Matt who just sat there and gave them a tired smile in response, but neither Zack nor Lea noticed him as they were now kissing passionately. His hands wandered under her shirt instantly as she slung her hands behind the back of his neck, her tongue licking his lower lip.

"Seriously you two...just wait til you get married in a few hours and have the wedding sex...this bus is too friggin' small and between Brian's painful groans and you two making fuck noises, I just don't think I'll stay sane!

Jimmy cried in laughter, slapping his thighs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second last chapter! And I mean it!
One more hot sex scene to come...and this story will end in a huge bang of a cliffhanger!!!
Yes, I will start a sequel very soon, but I need some rest so I can concentarte on other shit...like my own wedding that is going down in less then 6 weeks!!! Picking up my dress tomorrow!
The last update will be up tomorrow people...so leave me some comments...and I hope that you will like it!