Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 58

They arrived in Vegas rather early in the morning, and had checked into a hotel. Whilst Lea drove to the airport to wait for Sandra's flight come in, the guys were catching up on the schedule for the day.

"So, when and where will you two tie the knot? You wanna go and check out chapels?"

Jimmy said, watching Matt cringe in his seat. They had went to a little diner just off the strip, being starved. Johnny was munching away on a huge burger, while Brian looked somewhat satisfied, sporting the purple bruise that he had received from Lea last night.

"Na, we gonna get a justice of peace and gonna have a big huge ceremony at the Playboy Club. She refused getting married in a chapel here, she said it would be a bad omen...seen that a lot of celebs split up after getting married in Vegas' Chapels. I got Dave on the case, that's why he isn't here, he's the best when it comes to organizing shit. He'll get in touch with the club's manager as well, and seen that Lea's featured in this month's issue, I don't think we'll have problems that he agrees to us getting married there."

Matt looked at Zack. Something was wrong with him. He had seemed ecstatic about getting married to Lea last night, but there was a shadow of sadness on his face since this morning, even though he tried to mask it. And Brian...Brian just had this stupid smirk on his face, that he didn't wipe off.

"So, do we need to get suits or what? Seen that it's not gonna be in a chapel? You know we all are not the biggest fans of formal wear."

He didn't want to ask Zack what his problem was. Maybe he wasn't sure about the rushed wedding anymore...and he preferred that his friend would work things out by himself, the talk with Lea last night had been disappointing enough already.

"No, that's OK. Just don't dress too shabby, since you'll be my Best Man! Think Lea said she has a nice outfit that she's gonna wear,...guess your usual going-out-clubbing clothes will do."

----------------------------

"So, are we hitting wedding dress shops or what? I am so excited! And Leana looks like she can hardly hold her excitement in either!"

Sandra was over the moon about the wedding idea, even though Lea getting married to Zack would mean, that she'd stay at the West Coast permanently. Lea had told her about the incident with Brian, and she agreed with her on some level, that making her commitment to Zack official, should fend both Brian and Matt off.

"Hell no! You really think I'd wear a wedding dress when getting married at the Playboy Club? No way! I bought an awesome dress in New York that I gonna wear. Zack will love it, and it fits the venue, believe me."

Sandra's phone rang and it took her a while to get it out of her purse.

"What up Dave?"

"Hey, I need all of yous to come down to the club. Well, Lea shouldn't really, it's gonna be a surprise, but I need you and Leana to come over, I already called the guys. Just come over and tell her she can relax...OK? We'll go straight to the gig venue after, seen that it might take a while, just tell her to meet us there around 6 or so."

Her brother replied, she could hear his smile on the other end. Sandra was not surprised that he was so excited about this all: not only would Lea get married to one of his friends, but this would also be a great publicity opportunity for the whole band, and even maybe further promote the Playboy magazine with Lea in it.

"Sure hon! So...tell her to meet us at gig venue at 6pm, and me and Leana will meet you at the club in about...half hour? I need to get something to wear for tonight first, and I am not sure, if Leana has the same problem."

She looked over to Leana, who shook her head, signaling that she was sorted in the dress department. She kind of felt bad that she wouldn't be her best friend in the hours leading up to the wedding, but if they would all meet for the gig and spend time with her and the guys there, it would have to do, if Dave had some surprise up his sleeve.

"Yeah, half an hour sounds OK. I need some food anyhow, otherwise I gonna starve to death. You have no idea what details this club manager wants to have so that everything goes without friction tonight! I see you there sis' !"

Sandra tugged her phone back into her purse, walking up to Lea, who was looking at a cute pair of shoes.

"Hey bride-to-be, Dave needs me and Leana at the club, some surprise he has for you for the wedding or something, the guys are being called in to help as well. You think you can handle being by yourself until later this evening? He proposed we all meet at the gig venue around 6pm, so that we can all get together before the show or what-not."

She did feel guilty! She knew that Lea was under pressure, and nervous about everything, and being alone would most likely even increase all of this. But she wanted to make sure that she'd have the perfect wedding in the short amount of time they all had to organize it. After all the stuff that had happened in the past months, she deserved the best, even if it was on short notice.

"Stop looking like you gonna break my heart! I appreciate that you all wanna help out with preparations, and I am damn tired anyhow. I'll catch up on some sleep and then get ready and meet you all at the gig, no worries! If I do need anything, I'll make sure to call you and let bridezilla take over! You go and help your brother, if he actually asks for help...he really needs it!"

She poked Sandra in the side and made her way to the register to pay for the pair of black stilettos, that were going to accompany her outfit for tonight. The dress she had gotten was similar to the one she had bought in Huntington, but a little less cleavage, and it was falling more floaty around her body. It was very flattering. The Black material was a little see-through and for that purpose had some silver pallets as a second layer, that were shining though the top material with every move of her slender body.

"Well OK, if you say so! But do call me if you need any help with hair or make-up or whatever else a bride-to-be needs help with, OK? Leana and I will only be 20 minutes away and will be there in no time!"

She hugged her friend as if there was no tomorrow, and shrieked from happiness, Leana repeating the same after she had freed Lea from her arms.

"Stop being so silly...you two are more excited about this than me! Go, or Dave will freak out!"

She shooed them out of the shop, turning back to the shop assistant who thankfully accepted the $130 for the shoes.
Zacky would have to clench his fingers when seeing this outfit, she knew his taste, and he'd most likely drag her straight back to their room right after the ceremony!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK...there is one more Chapter...dammit!
And THEN the short Outro following that.

I have already brilliant idea for the sequel...but you'll have to wait a little more for it to be started!