Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Final Chapter

[Brian's POV]

She had looked surprised when she had opened the door for me. But I guess the bottle of champagne and glasses had convinced Lea to let me enter her room. She was wrapped in
a huge fluffy hotel dressing gown, her hair still damp, from the shower she must have had a while ago. Looking at the lounge area, I could see a half empty bottle of red wine.

"I thought seen that I wasn't involved in any pre-wedding planning, I'd come over and spoil you a little with some sparkly. You so nervous you about to finish that wine by yourself, or you gonna offer me some, too?"

She was already sitting on the sofa again as I was speaking these words, having poured her glass full again, leaning forward, causing the rims of the dressing gown to dip apart further, causing me to smile. I opened the bottle of champagne and poured two glasses, thinking that for my plan of action, champagne would work better.

"Yeah sure! It's kinda nice having someone around, I am going crazy waiting around by myself. And I have no idea what to do with my hair, or make-up or...argh! Wait here, I'll get a glass and just put on some, ehm, some clothes."

As soon as I heard the bedroom door close behind her, I quickly stuck my hand in side the pocket of my black slacks, pulling out a little plastic wrapped. With another look to the bedroom door, I let the 3 pills for into her drink, hoping that they would fully dissolve before she got back out of the room. I stirred my finger around in the glass, watching as the tablets finally mixed with the sparkling yellowish liquid. I wiped my finger dry, almost feeling bad for doing what i was doing. hell, I am Synyster Gates, I usually didn't have to take drastic measures like to this to score with a woman.

"You have limited time and wanna make sure she's willing to fuck and do whatever you want her to? Three of those should do the trick, just make sure she doesn't drink too much alcohol, otherwise she'll end up in ER. Should have effect on her pretty quick, that stuff usually gets to work in less then 10 minutes. Enjoy!"

Hey, we are in Vegas, you could score anything down here when flashing some notes!

"Brian, you are like the most stylish in this band, I need some help. I am not sure if my outfit for tonight is a bit too much. Can you have a quick look and let me know what you think? And be honest!"

She appeared behind me without making a noise.
Fuck, good thing I was done mixing the drugs in her drink before sh had come back!

I turned my head, holding her glass out in my hand, and really wanted her to drink this darned glass of champagne now! She gave me a little shy smile and took the glass, almost finishing it in one go, before stretching out her arm, demanding more of the fancy stuff.

"There is no way me judging what that dress would look like if it's folded over your arm, and that deadly pair of high heels in your hands doll face! You gotta put that on and only then will I be able to tell you what I think. I mean...whatever the dress looks like on you: Zack would drool even if you wear dungarees and sandals! I'll go outside onto the terrace for a smoke...come out whenever you've changed and I'll give you another glass of champagne!"

She tilted her head to the side and gave me a measuring look. I had often wondered if she had some Asian ancestors, her almost almond shaped, dark brown eyes always made me think she did, but from what Zack had said, there were only some relatives from Venezuela, a few generations back...hence her natural tanned skin.

"You think you're so irresistible Haner, don't you? Well, you maybe, but I am only doing what you ask me, because I wanna look good for my wedding later!"

She almost sounded resentful, but the little smile around her full lips gave her away, and I just grabbed the bottle of champagne and out two glasses, walking towards the sliding door, opening it with a free finger as she stomped back towards the bedroom.

The mild afternoon air was nice, the sun was not as high up anymore, reflecting in windows of the surrounding hotels. I looked at my watch: another few minutes and I'd try my luck! I had promised Zack to be back with her in tow at 6pm, and I only had about 1 1/2 hours left. I had no idea how I would start this whole thing, but if she was being flirty, it would be easy to simply get this show on the road with a kiss.

I poured some more champagne into her empty glass, placing it unto the small wooden table that was standing in between two comfy looking chairs.
I could hear the heels of her stilettos click on the tiles f the lounge area, and lit a cigarette before turning around towards the doors.
I was gob smacked!

"Fuck, Lea! You look, you look...amazing!"

She immediately blushed, as she stopped about 5 feet away from me, lowering her head in order to hide her shyness. She appeared shy, but this outfit was screaming smiling assassin!

The lose black fabric was floating in the light breeze as she had stepped out of the suite. the material was so thin, that I almost expected to see the outlines of her naked body underneath, but I was disappointed, as I could see silver shine through the top material. it was just long enough to reach down to the middle of her thighs, but as the fabric was caught in the breeze, it kept raising a little.

She looked up at me, showing me a kinky smile, before she started twirling around to show herself from all angles. the back of the dress was low cut...very low cut, once more showing off her 'Vengeance' tattoo that was going down on her spine. the front was nicely presented, but not as low cut as the other short dress she had worn in Huntington a few times.
She motioned at the bottle in my hands, before noticing that her filled glass was standing near her on top of the table. She quickly grabbed it before continuing to strut my way, leaning her back against the stone banister, her arms slightly making contact with mine.

"So I guess that were words of approval?"

She said, as she drank some more of the champagne.

"This stuff makes me completely giddy, serious, and I only had one glass!"

She added, giggling to herself almost inaudible. I couldn't help but smile to myself, turning around to her and moving to her front.

"Trust me, giddy is a good thing about now. I promise, you'll like my wedding present you're about to receive."

I whispered, our faces less than a hair's width apart. I leaned further down and connected my lips with hers, almost softly. I could feel her jerk away a little in surprise, but I steadied her as I quickly cupped her smooth cheeks with my hands. At first she didn't respond to my kiss, but she seemed to relax after a while. My lip was impatiently grazing against her lips, waiting until she slowly parted them with a gasp. I was pressed tightly against her and my groin area was already set in motion, I simply wasn't able to keep my cool with this woman!
My hands were sliding down the side of her torso when I was certain she wouldn't try to turn her head away from the kiss. I pulled away from her as I wanted to check the expression on her face: she was blushed, once more. She looked up in me with confusion. Her constricted pupils were a tell-tale sign, that the drugs had kicked in, and her hard nipples that were clearly outlined through the thin fabric of the dress gave away that her body was more than appreciating what I was doing.

Without a second thought, I lifted her up and carried her inside as quick as my clouded senses let me. I gently dropped her on the big couch, standing in front of it, towering over her. The expression in her eyes was that of fear and lust. She licked her lips hesitantly, as she tried to pull down the hems of the dress further, to cover her crotch area again that had become visible from me dropping her.
I fell to my knees and stopped her hands by putting my hands n top of hers with some pressure.
There was no way I would let her pretend that she was hard to get, I could see it in her eyes, that she wanted me as bad as I wanted her!

"Brian, I can't do this! I'm with Zack, and we're getting m-"

I shut her up as I placed my knees left and right of her on the sofa, my hard cock now pressing against her stomach through my slacks and my right hand firmly pressed over her mouth.

"Don't mention his name and ruin the mood L., please! You'll see him soon enough, and he'd forgive you anything."

As I was getting off the sofa again, I replaced my hand with my lips, as I started fidgeting with my belt buckle, wanting t shed these damn pants as quickly as possible. As i had finally let my pants drop to the floor, I felt her body stiffen up a little, though my soft yet direct kisses seemed to calm her down at the same time.
Without any force, she started sliding her torso down on the sofa, allowing me to lay in between her knees, as she now slowly returned my kisses.

Finally, I really didn't want to put up a fight!

The delicate material of her thong snapped without great effort, and I had discarded it in a second. My member was throbbing, I swear she must have felt it without it even touching her at this stage. With one more look into her deep eyes, I pushed myself inside her, enjoying the noise of surprise that escaped her lips.
I could now understand what Zacky was referring to every time he told us guys that she was so tight it always felt like she was a virgin and he was the first to pop her cherr...nice!
Her legs were raising towards her, making the entrance even more tight, but I had the feeling she was trying to force me out of her! I growled deep, and my strong arms pushed her legs back down, spreading them more, as I was thrusting in and out of her, looking down at myself, entering her and pulling out again.

"Please Brian, this is wrong! He'd never forgive me if he'd know I didn't even try to object! Your his best friend!"

I pumped in even harder as sh mentioned Zacky's name, I was not interested in starting to feel guilty, and I needed to shut her up, or she would succeed.

"Wake up princess! Zack agreed to me fucking you, so that I leave you alone in future. Just enjoy the ride and stop worrying! You're the first girl who thinks of her boyfriend while I am fucking her, fuck!"

This shut her up, and I could feel that all the tension was gone from her limbs. I could hear her gasp and moan from time to time, and it didn't take more then 20 minutes, before i spilled inside of her, collapsing on her sweaty body, my breath going heavy. I softly kissed her neck, inhaling the scent of sex and her sweet sweat before standing up, and looking down at her. I wasn't sure how to interpret her: her eyes were narrowed, she was biting the inside of her cheeks as she raised her upper body, leaning her body's weight unto her elbows.

"You are telling me, that Zack gave you the OK to fuck me, so that you would keep away from me in future? And he agreed to this?"

Her eyes were piercing, and seen that she had been a fair sport, and my eyes were simply going over her amazing body, I wouldn't lie to her, she deserved t know...even though I had promised Zack i wouldn't and would therefore kind of break my end of the bargain we had agreed on.

"Yes,...that and...I might have caught him fucking a groupie the first night of the tour and told him his secret would be safe with me...if he pretends he doesn't know I am fucking you, and won't give you any grief for it either. So relax: he's a man and needed a fuck, not knowing if you'd take him back or not...and seen that he hated the way i made you feel he thought he'd catch two birds with one stone."

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed quickly. She started getting agitated and I could see tears dwelling up in her eyes. She was confused. About all of this. Sh knew she would have never agreed to let me sleep with her, not even kiss her. She suddenly stared at the floor, a single tear rolling down her cheeks.

"Did he suggest as well that you spike my drink so I'd be willing or was that your idea Brian?!"

My heart stopped, as my eyes followed her gaze and landed on the small bag that had been in my pants' pocket, still containing 2 pills.

Fuck!

"This is not what it...shit. I may have slipped you one or two...but you know it Lea, you wanted me, and the only thing holding you back was you being afraid of being unfaithful to your oh so beloved fiance. So at least now you can stop worrying that you made it too easy on me willingly...and you have paid him back for having fucked that groupie. I am sorry Lea. I took fancy to you months ago, but knowing me, once I fucked you, my feelings will stop. I gonna go to my room and have a shower, I meet you downstairs at quarter to 6, OK?"

I felt shit, she should have never discovered the drugs, nor should I have told her about that stupid groupie, but I needed to save my own skin and she had forgiven Zack so many times already, what would one more time do any harm for?

"No, that's OK, it would take me a while to get ready and shit, just tell them I'll be a bit late...I...I have to clear my head. Thanks for telling me Brian...and...even though I can't believe you drugged me so you can have your way,...but you were pretty good. Now fuck off and wipe that smirk off your face!"

She smiled and slapped my ass, shoving me towards the door.

"OK, I'll see you later Miss Baker!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter...but the REAL end will be in the Outro...so bare with me, it'll only take another 10 minutes to post that as well.