Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Outro

"She still isn't here. You sure she said she'd just be late by a bit? You know she usually calls or texts if she's later."

Zack was going mental. Sandra and Leana had said that she hadn't shown backstage for the whole duration of the gig. She didn't pick up her phone or replied to their text messages. The hotel said she wasn't picking up the room phone.
Matt had changed quickly and him and Zack were about to rush to the hotel to look for her.

"If you did anything wrong to her Haner...!"

He started, but Brian pushed him back.

"I didn't do anything I or she would regret. Well, maybe she, seen that she thinks she cheated on your sorry ass...but she looked fine and said she needs a little more time to get ready. Cool down! She most likely got cold feet with all this wedding stuff going on."

-----------------------

Zack quickly unlocked the door to their suite with the key card, pushing it open as the small green light finally flashed up.

"Lea?"

Both Matt and him stormed into the lounge room. There was nothing there. No sound from the other rooms. Matt went towards the bedroom, as Zack went to the bathroom with quick steps. The door was open a fraction.

All he could focus on was the crimson red lettering on the huge mirror. He broke down on the tiles, fingers clutched into his hair, a sob escaping his mouth.
Matt entered the room behind him.

"You are a liar and a cheater and I hope that you rot in hell with all your oh so clean friends! I am dead for you Zachary, and dead for all of your so called friends. DEAD!"

His life ended right here! His heart shattered to a thousand pieces, as Matt picked up the small piece of jewelery on the sink. Her engagement ring, that she had just received the previous night.

"You better tell me what the hell happened Zack, or God help me I will kill you right here right now!

Zack could only hear Matt's' growl from the distance, his mind was clouded, he couldn't focus on anything else but he writing on the mirror.

What in the hell had I done to break this woman as much as I had?!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK....this end is rather sudden, but that is all I can do.
I have already started a sequel, but the start of that will most likely not be posted for another one or two weeks.
The name will be "Lips of Deceit"...so keep your eyes open and check my profile from time to time!

Thank all of you dear subscribers for all the comments that you left me, all the thoughts that supported and fueled my ideas.
I hope you liked the story, that it gave you some hours of joy while reading.
I hope that you will rejoin me on the sequel soon!