Ghost of You

One of Three

"Strify come on. What the hell? We're on in a few minutes and your hair still looks like shit." Yu complained to me. I laughed at his poorly attempted jibe.

"That's it! I'm coming over there!" Kiro's voice piped up, and the next thing I knew our small bassist was hurling through the nearest clothing rack. Our dressing room would be small for a lone singer, let alone five grown men.

"Hold your head still." He growled as he pushed me into a chair. The next few minutes was spent in a blur of hairspray and Kiro yanking my head this way and that, brushing out my hair and probably ripping most of the roots out.

"Cinema Bizarre! You're on soon guys." A roadie yelled into our dressing room. This was our third performance live on television, and we had just finished our Final Attraction tour the week previous.

Our first album had been a surprisingly fantastic seller and we still had so many interviews and live shows pouring into our office. Our career had taken off in such a short time, I counted my blessings each and every moment. I remember the television performance had been a success and it had reminded me of our first performance ever. I came off the stage with dreamy thoughts about how we began as a nobody band and instantly rose to fandom. I guess those are the types of thoughts that make up your downfall, but I was egotistical at the time. I still am.

There was an after party we attended, and it took place in a small club down the street. The club was dim like most clubs are, with the annoyingly loud music that rattled your brain for an entire week afterwards. I had just started going to the after parties and learning how to live the good life as an entertainer. I sat at a table with Kiro, Shin, and Yu of course, as well as Katrin, Lisse, Will, Jorg, and Mitch. Luminor had been complaining of a headache and said that he needed some sleep to get rid of it. Yu and Lisse were dancing together on the floor, as well as Katrin, Jorg, and Kiro. Shin and Will had decided to go to the bar to get a couple of drinks and talk about things. I had a feeling that Shin and Will had went to a quieter place to inconspicuously flirt instead. I was left at the table with Mitch.

"How do you like show business?" Mitch asked me. Mitch had messy black hair and a goatee. He dressed casually in a leather jacket with jeans and a shirt underneath, with an arrogance that comes naturally to any bloodsucker that was in the music industry.

"I love it." I told him brightly. "The shows are amazing, and the fans bring so much energy."

"What about the other benefits? The sex, the drugs, partying...what about those?" He asked me. I was taken aback by the question.

"I've never abused drugs." I told him.

"What about getting laid? Have you had a one night stand?" He asked curiously.

"No, of course not." I said. Mitch processed what I was saying.

"You're not gay are you?" He asked me.

"No..." I was bisexual, but I wasn't about to get into sexuality with this man.

"Then why not?"

"I don't know. I guess I just never got the opportunity." He thought this piece of news was funny.

"Wow man. Seriously? You never got the opportunity." He said. He readjusted his coat before he nodded towards something and rose from his seat.

"Come on." He said, nodding towards the front of the club. I looked around for the others, suspicious of this guy. I followed him out of the club, my curiosity overwhelming my suspicion.

When I got out there, Mitch was looking around for anyone else in sight. After a few minutes, he walked around the corner of the club.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, growing uneasy. Mitch reached inside his coat pocket and pulled out a baggy of pot. I widened my eyes for a second, astonished as this guy that I've barely known for a day squatted down on the ground and began rolling a hit. I watched him as he made the roll and lit the end of it. He closed his eyes as he took a drag first, savoring the smoke for a minute before releasing. I could tell he did it regularly.

"Want a hit?" He asked me, offering out the pot to me. I reluctantly took it, knowing that if I didn't he'd probably call me a coward and whatnot. My excessive pride wouldn't have it. I took a drag of it and tried to hold it, coughing and flailing my hand out afterwards. I was a stupid ass for trying it. I would never ever try a cigarette but I would take a hit of pot? To most youths, pot is 'no big deal' but to me, it might as well be heroin.

In a few seconds I felt lightheaded and thought the entire situation was comical. Mitch laughed with me before turning to go back into the club, waving goodbye to me as he did so. I was about to follow him but then began to remember my band mates and what they'd think of me like this. I stood outside, contemplating what I was going to do.

I walked around the building, and that's when I saw a person struggling with another. The one was yelling and crying as the other person slapped at them. Walking closer, I realized that it was a woman being slapped by a man.

"Hey!" I yelled. The next thing I knew I was propelling myself at the man, smashing my fist into his face with so much strength, I could feel a jolt in my own hand. The guy was an inch or so taller than me, but he didn't look much bigger in size. He stumbled for a second as I turned my attention on the woman.

"Take her. Take her and all of her damn problems. I'm tired of looking after the slut anyways." The man's voice was husky and sounded aged. He had grayish brown hair from what I could make out, and then he walked away into the nighttime darkness. I turned my attention back to the woman on the ground.

The woman's head lolled, and she sat oddly on the ground. Her mini gold sequined dress was pulled up in a bunch just enough so I couldn't see her underwear. I tried helping her up, and she squinted to see who I was.

"Sweetheart, where do you live?" I asked her, holding her loosely in my arms.

"Olivia. I don't have one. I don't have an address." She said to me.

"Olivia, I'm sure you do. Where is it?" I asked her. She began to giggle, and seeing her giggle suddenly made me start to laugh. Now that I knew she was okay, I could relax. I helped her back to the club.

"What's your name, Stranger?" She asked me.

"Strify or Andreas. Whichever you prefer." I told her, making her giggle.

"Strify. Strife-eee. I like it." She said as I sat her down at the table. Kiro watched us quizzically. I scanned the crowd and didn't see Mitch anywhere.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Olivia." I told him, giggling. Olivia giggled too.

"He's going to be taking me home tonight." She said, her voice childlike.

"He is?" Kiro gave me a surprise look.

"Yeah. You didn't know?" I said even if this was all new to me. I picked Olivia up bridal style, deciding that it was a good time to leave now before Kiro reads into her situation or my drug use.

I carried her out to a taxi and sat her gently in the backseat, her giggling and playing with my hair every few seconds. We found the crappy motel we were staying at and I once again picked her up and carried her into my hotel room. I sat her down on Yu's bed, then realized that Yu was going to need his bed and moved her over to my bed. Due to me not inhaling as much of the smoke, my high didn't seem to last long and I was once again trying to figure out how stupid I was and what I was going to do with Olivia. It was plain to see that she was either high or drunk herself. Or both.

I began to unzip my black slacks in front of Olivia as I deliberated, forgetting momentarily that perhaps I should have used the bathroom to get changed. Next thing I knew I felt her foot roughly messaging my crotch. It caught me off guard and I threw my head back, caught in the moment before I realized what I was doing and swatted her foot away. Olivia giggled and sat up slowly on the bed.

"Come here, Strify. Play with me." She said sexily. Her luscious long deep brown hair with black highlights waved back off of her shoulders, and she seemed suddenly alert of everything she was doing.

"No. I have to go to bed before my friend gets here." I told her as she pulled on my arms.

"So? We'll be finished by then." She said, placing my hand on the front of her strapless dress, making me push the dress down past her breast. I licked my lips as I felt myself grow hard. Olivia smirked at me as she pulled me closer to her, connection our lips. I could taste what little lip gloss she still had on mixed with some type of daiquiri, and it was enticing. Olviia's hands trailed over the buttonholes in my shirt as she pushed my shirt off completely.

I began to grow rougher with her as I kissed down her neck, sinking my teeth into the right side. She moaned as she continued to undress me by undoing my pants and helping me throw them off as well as my shoes. She ripped off my boxer briefs as well and threw them onto the floor before roughly beginning to message my cock. I moaned as I began to take off the rest of her dress and threw it somewhere. I pulled off her panties last as I kissed her neck. Olivia dug her nails into my back as I moved in between her legs. I teased her entrance with my hands first, causing her to moan.

"Strify, come on now." She said to me. I moved my hands out of the way as I lined my manhood up to her. She moaned loudly as I pushed into her. She was neither loose or tight as I fully went inside her and began to push in and out of her, slowly at first before I began to pump in and out of her rhythmically.

"Strify." She panted as I continued. She began to meet my thrust every time, arching up her back. I put an arm on her back and held her closer to me. She met her orgasm first, her muscles contracting around me, making me cum hard. Panting, I let her go and began to try and wrap the blanket over us without even thinking of moving underneath it. Olivia snuggled closer to my chest when I laid down on my side. I nuzzled my nose into her hair, smelling a nice peach scent of her shampoo.

I didn't believe in true love or love at first sight; I wasn't that naive. Yet I could feel something between us, something that was new and amazing and different. I held her close that night, hoping in the morning we could get all of this straightened out. Something was just different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

Do you remember this band?? I used to be obsessed with them a couple of years ago, and last night I re-discovered a slew of fanfics dedicated to them on my laptop. I didn't usually write het pairs with CinBiz; I think this was my only one so maybe next I'll re-edit a slash one. I originally posted these fanfics on cinemabizarrefiction.net, but I haven't been able to access my account in over a year.
So, here they are, re-edited for your enjoyment.