Status: Thank you for clicking my story I hope this isn't a waste of time for you; this is my life but the names will be changed from the orignal names. I am happy to see that you have decided to read my story please tell me how I could improve my writing.

My Life is a Hellhole...

Why me?

Those three words lingered in my mind.
Shaking; tears on the verge of falling.
Everything was falling apart. I love him. Howmcould he do that? 
I thought he loved me. He told me he loved me; that he never wanted to lose me. 
I was meant to be his world; the one that was holding him together.
That was me. The fool who believed all those lies. Torn; my heart was in two pieces.

In all honesty he is my world.
I am madly in love with him. He held me together; he was my glue.
All the problems with my family they disappeared he changed everything in my life.
My life revolved around him. My heart belonged to him; it still will for a while...
If i don't forgive him...

'CHEAT' the only word that flew back and forth in my mind.
Thats what happened he cheated on me. 
Knowing that you weren't good enough for the person you love is heart renching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Please do give me feedback on whether you like it or not and htis is hard for me to write because these are things that have actually happened to me...