Status: from Nano Wrimo 2013

High School Has Its Perks

Drugs

"COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND MOTHER FUCKERS!" Randy screams at the top of his lungs.

"I see we're all a bit festive" Leena says as the gang walks into the party. "Isn't anyone creeped out that the last time we had a party at Randy's someone died?" Joe shrugged.

"Doesn't mean it'll happen again" he said. "So help me god" The gang found their little hang out in Randy's living room by the window, the exact same spot they were in the night of Dakota's death.

"Good news guys" Bryan started. "I passed all my drug tests"

"Sweet!" Ross and Bryan high fived.

"I can still be selected to be randomly drug tested but I'm free for now!"

"Well we'll drink and smoke on your behalf" Sean said. "I will start us off" he went to the kitchen.

"Ok class of 2013!" Randy announced. "Gather around" Leena, Bryan, Ross and Joe watched as all their beloved friends gathered around Randy. "I say we play a drinking game. It's been a while since we've all hung out together"

"So in!" Matt said. "Never have I ever, anyone?" Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"We're not twelve"

"It's still fun!" Matt exclaimed. He passed out red solo cups to everyone. In the circle was Zack, Sohee, Holly, Vanessa, Lauren, Rory, Randy, Kyle and Randy. Randy poured a little alcohol into everyone's cup.

"Ok I'll start" Randy said. "Never have I ever tried any drug other then weed" half of the ground had to drink. Sohee, even though she had never tried any kind of drug still devoured the sour tasting vodka in her cup.

Randy passed the bottle of vodka around the table so everyone could refill their cups. "Ok" Zack started. "Never have I ever hooked up with someone I didn't know"

"Like a complete stranger?" Randy asked. "Or someone you know but never talk to"

"I mean someone you've never seen in your life" Vanessa was again, drinking vodka.

"You're such a slut, Ness" Lauren told her.

"I know" Sohee slowly sipped at her drink. Lauren didn't want to call her out for not really cheating on Bryan but how do you even accuse someone of lying? Even the quiet Holly Nelson was taking her second drink.

"What happened to you Miss Holly?" Vanessa asked. Holly shrugged. "If you party hard, I wanna see this"

"Me too" Laurens says.

"God I wish Em was here" Holly said. "She'd be having a blast right now"

"I doubt she wants to see Mike anytime soon" Vanessa said. "She's better off in Europe. When is she coming back?"

"I don't know, early November I think"

"Kyle you're next" Zack said.

"Ok, never have I ever snuck into a 21 and over bar or club" Vanessa was the only one who sipped at her drink.

"Are you kidding me?" Matt asked. "How do you even do that?"

"Act confident" Vanessa said. "That's what I'm good at"

"I'm sneaking in to clubs with you next weekend!" Randy exclaimed.

"Ok, Lauren"

"Oh god" she started. "Never have I ever cheated while in a relationship" she said. Once again most of the group was drinking, but it wasn't a happy time. No one wants to cheat, it just happens and they all regret it somewhere in their souls. But Vanessa noticed something weird, Sohee didn't drink that time.

Vanessa nudged Holly as hard as she could.

"What?"

"I'll tell you later" Holly found that strange but whatever, she's Vanessa Green.

"Vanessa..."

"Never have I ever been in a threesome" she said. Matt laughed. "It's the only think I haven't done at college"

"I can't say I have" Zack said as he started drinking. He finished his drink. "But I can't say I haven't..."

"you dog!" Kyle hit Zack over the head. They laughed while the alcohol slowly intoxicated their younge bodies. Sohee slowly sipped at her drink while looking over to Bryan and his little clique. Vanessa nudged Holly aggressively again, this time pointing her head towards Sohee.

Holly shrugged. "Holly's up"

"Never have I ever, been caught for drinking on campus" she said. Almost all of them were drinking besides Vanessa and Holly.

"Take some lessons from the masters" Matt said to Vanessa. She smirked.

"I don't feel well" Sohee said. She gave her cup to Vanessa and went upstairs. Vanessa, Holly and Lauren looked at one another.

"Group meeting" Vanessa said. The three girls put their cups down and Kyle took that as an opportunity to get shit faced by drinking their drinks. The girls went upstairs.

"I don't believe Sohee could have cheated on Bryan" Holly said. "I never see her partying, I never see her on campus anywhere" she said. "If she cheated it was really fucking sneaky"

"I don't believe it either" Lauren said. "She said she hated herself after what she did to Joe, so I doubt she would do it again...and to BRYAN!" she exclaimed. "They were in super duper love mode over the summer"

"Exactly" Vanessa said. "I know for sure she doesn't have the balls to cheat twice" They looked around upstairs for Sohee.

"Ash!" Holly called out. Holly leaned her ear against the door of the upstairs bathroom and heard someone throwing up. She opened the door and Sohee was vomiting into the toilet. "Ash" she said softly.

"I may or may not have had a pre-party drinking session" she said tiredly.

"Get your ass up" Holly said. Sohee could barely stand up. Holly got Sohee to take her dress and shoes off and helped her into the bathtub. Holly turned the shower on and let the water pour over Sohee. "Don't flinch it helps" she said. Holly closed the door. "So what's going on with you?" she asked her.

"Nothing" Sohee said.

"I doubt it" Holly said. "The last time I saw you before college started you said Bryan was the one" she said. Sohee sighed. "And now I hear you cheated...I didn't even hear it from you, Lauren had to call Bryan herself" Sohee vomited on herself. Holly grabbed a towel and cleaned her up. "You're a mess" she told her. "And the only way you'll get better is if you tell me the truth"

"This is coming from you?" Sohee asked. "You're not a saint either"

"I know that" Holly said. "I know I'm just as messed up as you. But you're keeping someone from us and it's eating you inside. At least I haven't changed dramatically since we started school. It's like I don't even know you anymore"

Someone knocked on the door. "I found her" Holly said. Vanessa and Lauren walked in.

"Dear god" Vanessa said.

"Let's talk" Holly said. They left the bathroom and went into the hall, closing the door behind them.

"She's not the same girl we know and love" Lauren said. "So what happened?"

"She was fine this summer" Vanessa said. "We grieved together, that helped"

"It was an awesome summer" Holly said. "We've never been this close as friends before" she said. "It was after school started"

"Well have you noticed anything weird about her?" Lauren asked.

"No, not really" Holly said. "I never see her...like ever"

"Never?"

"I have a class with her but even then we never talk. I always want to but it seems like she's just in her own little world"

"Where do we even begin"

...

Stephen had Karolina come over to his house. He ran his trademark drug operation in a tiny shed in his backyard that his parents never used. Karo entered the shed thinking she was doing just another drug drop.

"I have a special job in mind for you" he started. "I'll pay you triple the rate I do now" Karo smirked.

"Do I have to kill someone?" she asked. He chuckled.

"No, no, but it's a big job"

"I've done alot" she said. "I think I can handle it"

"Well" Stephen handed her a small baggy of white chrystals almost. That's new. She doesn't do much meth jobs these days, Stephen handles shit like that. She'll just do usual weed jobs, or drugs that are more in demand. But meth, that's serious business. "I need this to go to a specific locker"

"In the high school?" Karo asked, now she was concerned. "It's 8 p.m on a Friday night" she said. "I won't get within five feet of the school without the cops showing up"

"It's a big deal, that's why i'm paying you more" he said.

"Ok, what locker"

"450, senior section, A hallway" Karo's heard that number before. "What?"

"Is it someone I know?"

"I guess you do" Stephen said. "It's a senior locker" he said. "Are you going to do it?" She thought carefully about a plan. She stared at the plastic baggy he was holding for a good two minutes before she finally asnwered.

"Fine, but you're coming with me"

"What!" he exclaimed. "I can't, I'll get in so much trouble if I get caught!"

"Well I need someone there to drive the getaway car" she said. "it'll only work if you go"

"Ok fine" he said. "I'll go...what if I see the cops and you're not out yet?"

"Then we'll meet up. You know where Hamilton street is?" he nodded. "It's right behind the school, I can sneak out of the school, into the woods and meet you there. Text me" He nodded. "let's do this"

...

Sohee turned the shower off, dried off and put her clothes and shoes back on. She called Shay. "Hey, can you maybe pick me up?"

"Where are you?"

"Randy's"

"Uh, ok" she said. "Give me a sec. Are you ok?" Sohee sniffled.

"Yeah I'm fine"

...

Karo got into the school successfully. She walked down the empty hallway. She found the switch to the lights and flicked them on. It was almost ghostly being in a school after hours.

She found locker 450. It was easy to get in, most people don't lock their lockers when they close it. She opened it and knew immediately who this particular lokcer belonged to.

Football photos, photos of Ross, Leena, Joe and Sean all together. She was dropping drugs into Bryan's locker.

"Damn it" she muttered. Her pocket vibrated. She looked at her phone. Stephen texted her telling her to hurry up. She sighed. She didn't know what to do. Was this something Bryan wanted? It's not completely impossible.

But then Karo thought, why would Stephen have problems with Bryan? Obviously if Bryan wanted the drugs he could have it. He passed his drug tests he's good to go. Karo left the drugs on the top shelf hidden behind some of his personal things. She closed the locker gently.

"I really hope I didn't do something stupid" she says.

...

Shay texted Sohee telling her she was waiting outside for her. Sohee snuck out the backdoor without anyone seeing her then walked to the front of the house. The car she saw wasn't recognizable, it wasn't their mother's car nor was it Sohee's.

She got in the backseat, Ryan was driving and Shay was in the passenger seat. Sohee moaned.

"Sorry" Shay said. "But I didn't want to tell mom, and I don't know anyone with their license" Sohee nodded. "Ryan won't tell, right?"

"Of course I won't...who would I tell?"

"Your bratty sister who thinks she's better than me" Sohee said. Shay noticed how tired she sounded.

"My sister had to withdraw from school" Ryan said softly. "She couldn't handle it..."

"I guess we're all in the same boat, then"

...

"Hey, where'd Leena go?" Joe asked. He came back to their group spot with two cups.

"I don't know" Bryan said whilst in the middle of a handstand comeptition with Ross. Ross fell over.

"WE HAVE A CHAMPION!" Matt announced. Joe smirked, everyone was so wasted.

"Let's go look" Ross said. "Sean disappeared a while ago too...did they leave?"

"I'm the DD" Joe said. "And I still have the keys"

"Is Sean smart enough to hot wire a car?" Bryan asked as he panted, trying to get the blood flow to rush from his head.

They all laughed hysterically. Sean Zales? Yeah he couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag until a year ago...

"Well let's go look" Ross said. The three went upstairs. They checked the bathroom, which someone puked in, they checked the three bedrooms and then they checked Randy's room. They opened the door and there they saw Sean on top of Leena as they were engaging in a sexual act.

"Your tits are huge" Ross told Leena. Bryan and Joe were laughing as Leena and Sean made attempts to cover themselves.

"My god!" the three left the room and closed the door. They laughed hysterically, almost crying from how funny that looks.

"Do all people look like that when they have sex?" Ross asked.

"No, I think they're doing it wrong" Bryan joked. Leena came out of the bedroom fully clothed, the three took off down the stairs.

"Fucking run!" Bryan exclaimed. The three ran outside. They were all giggling uncontrollably as Leena chased them around the house. Leena managed to grab Ross' shirt and pull them both to the ground.

"I fucking hate all of you" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Was that the first time you've had sex since Dakota died?" Ross asked. She nodded. "Then I'm sorry we interupted"

"It's chill" Leena said. She stood up and helped him up. "I say we get McDanks to celebrate"

"Yeah, and I'll give you guys some sex tips" Leena chuckled.

"I'm not taking sex advice from someone who's had sex twice" she said. "Thanks but no thanks, even Joe can give me better advice" Ross smirked. Bryan and Joe ran over to them.

"Mcdanks?" Ross asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Bryan exclaimed, completely out of breath.