Status: from Nano Wrimo 2013

High School Has Its Perks

Freshman

"That bitch" Carly said. Kara watched as Leena enjoyed the company of her friends.

"She needs to be put in her place" Haley said. "She thinks she owns the world"

"She does" Carly said. "She treated us like babies at the party"

Haley rolled her eyes. "That's not what I meant" she said. "You guys were acting like babies. You got drunk and destroyed a lot of precious stuff"

"Who's side are you on?" Haley rolled her eyes again.

"I'm on your side"

"Where's Leena's locker?" Kara asked.

"I don't know. Why?"

"I have a plan" Kara said.

...

Stephen spotted Karolina coming up the stairs. "Finally" he muttered. He ran down the hall. "Karo, I need a favor"

"We hooked up once, that's it" Karo said. "I told you that on saturday, did I not?"

"You did" he said. "It's a different favor" Karo reached her locker.

"Do I receive compensation for this favor?" Stephen smirked.

"A lot" he said. "Hundreds in one drop"

"Now I'm listening" she said.

"I have a few customers that need their...products" he said. Karo closed her locker and turned to him.

"Are you talking about drugs?"

"Maybe..." She wasn't sure how to respond. "You don't have to do it during school. I can give you their addresses and phone numbers and you can get creative" She had to think about this. She could get in alot of trouble, yet Stephen had made a healthy profit off this.

"Why can't you do it?" she asked.

"I already got caught with drugs in my locker once, I have three strikes and I'm down two" he said. "I can't go to court and I can't get expelled...so please"

"I'll do it...but only once" Stephen smirked that crooked arrogant smile of is. She saw trouble in his eyes.

"Good, meet me after school in the back parking lot and I'll give you the goods" he walked away. Karo sighed. This was not going to end well.

...

"Do I look like the jealous-type?" AJ asked. Bryan was in his own little world. He turned to AJ>

"What?"

"Do I look like the jealous type?" he asked again.

"No not really, why?" Bryan closed his math book. Study Hall wasn't fun when the gang no longer had the same study together.

"I get really jealous knowing Rory is away at college. She has a lot of guy friends" he said. "I love her and I trust her but I can't help it"

"Rory's a great girl" Bryan said. "I really really really don't think she will ever cheat" he said. "I really believe that" AJ smiled.

"Ok" AJ said. "That makes me feel better" he said. "Sometimes I think we're going to break up...and by that I mean she's going to leave me" Bryan put his hand on AJ's back, softly. AJ smiled.

"Can I ask you for advice?" Bryan asked.

"Sure"

"It's not really advice" he said. "I just need to tell someone..." AJ wasn't prepared for what he was about to say. "Sohee and I broke up"

"Oh, man" he said. How was that AJ's first reaction. "Why?"

"She cheated on me" Well that didn't make AJ feel any better. Bryan suddenly realized the similarities between the two. "Sohee's a slut though" Bryan said. "She cheated on Joe, she cheated on me...Rory's never cheated"

"But Sohee still is the sweetest girl in the world" AJ said. "And even after she cheated on Joe it ate her alive and she felt so bad for such a long time. What makes Rory any different?"

...

Haley sat down at their usual lunch table with her lunch tray. "Ross is so hairy" Kara said. "It's so manly, it's such a turn on" Haley rolled her eyes. Rolling her eyes was a sport for her. She should make it an Olympic sport.

"How big was his...penis?" Carly whispered.

"Like" Kara picked up her Dasani water bottle. "This size"

"Damn" Carly said. "That's like six inches of pure man" she said. Kara smirked.

"He's perfection" Kara said. "Hopefully we'll hook up--" Kara stopped her train of thought. Ross walked by with his lunch. Carly, Kara and Haley watched as he went over to his usual lunch table. Ross, Bryan, Sean, Joe took one table, Leena, Brooklyn and Karo had another right besides them.

"I would kill someone to be able to sit with them" Carly said. "Are you and Ross like together?"

"Not yet" Kara smirked.

Ross took his seat at the lunch table. "Leena's fuming" Bryan said. "Be prepared" Leena shook her head.

"What happened?"

"Someone broke into my locker and took all my shit" she said. "Even my brand new mother fucking ipod"

"Technically it was your brothers old ipod" Sean said.

"It's new to me!" she said. "And I had all these awesome fucking songs on their and pictures of your dick!" she exclaimed. Everyone stared at Sean.

"You send her dick picks?" Ross asked.

"I thought this was already out in the open?" Sean asked. Ross shook with disgust.

"Can we get back to me?" Leena asked. "I wanna know what mother fucker did this"

"It's probably in the lost and found, Leena" Bryan said.

"I already checked"

"Maybe you opened the wrong longer" Joe said. Leena slowly turned to Joe, giving him the most evil look she could possibly make. "Or not..."

"We've been in school for five weeks, how can I forget my locker number?"

"It'll turn up" Bryan said. "How'd someone get into your locker anyways?"

"I don't lock it" they all stayed quiet. "What?"

"At the begining of the school year they told us not to--" Ross was cut off by Leena getting ready to attack him. "Nevermind, just go to the office today and file a report or something" Leena sighed and put her head on the table. Sean stroked her back.

"Everything will be fine" he said.