Status: from Nano Wrimo 2013

High School Has Its Perks

Flirting

Bryan laughed along side Ross as they looked over the partying they were attending. "Jake can sure through a good party" Ross said.

"So we need some hook ups" Bryan said. "Who are you preying on?"

"Uh, I'm in a relationship now" Ross said. "Which is kinda cool to say that again"

"Well I need a hook up, spot a girl"

"That girl in the cheerleaders uniform" Ross said. "Blonde hair"

"I'm on it" Ross smirked, Bryan was off to flirt with the mystery girl. He wished his girl was here. Now he couldn't even participate in the post-football game activities, he had to watch. Which wasn't that bad, he misses being in a relationship.

Bryan walked over again. "Her name is Ericka Days, do we know anyone with that name?"

"Sounds familiar, junior, blonde, cheerleader" Ross said. "I'll add her to the catalog" Bryan smirked.

"I'm so glad we invented that"

"If Leena finds out we write down all the girls we've fucked between you, me, Joe and Sean then she'll freak" Bryan said. "Especially when she finds out she's in the book..."

"She'll be fine" Ross said. "Go get your girl"

"Got it" Bryan walked away. Ross smirked. He looked at all the pretty girls. "Kara Moore: freshman, 15, fucked by Ross, extremely clingy and attached. Warning: little sister of Zack Moore, bad reputation and attitude."

He looked around to other girls they knew. "Meaghan Keller: sophomore, 16, fucked by Bryan, a lot of experience and flexibility. " he smirked. Bryan had the funniest reports. Ross saw Brooklyn hanging out Aiden and AJ. He remembered how Joe talked about hooking up with her over the summer. "Brooklyn Tice, senior, 17, fucked by Joe, little experience but a lot of curiosity. Warning: Evan might be jealous if he ever finds out this happened" Ross laughed to himself, he looked like a complete idiot.

...

Sydney waited all night for Shay to come onto a chat room. It was a little tradition with their friend group to have a group chat at night, mostly to get distracted from homework and the real world. She asked for Dillon to invite her and waited for Shay so they could talk. Shay wouldn't return any of Sydn's phone calls and she was desperate to clear things up between them.

Syd144: hey guys
Shay97: who invited u?
Zales: i did
Shay97: y?
Zales: bcuz i want to be friends again...with all of u
Shay97: well i don't
Syd144: can we talk about this?
Shay97: wats there to talk about? you betrayed me
Syd144: I'm over Nick, it was a dump phase and i'm so sorry. I value my friendship with you more then some dumb relationship with some guy i barely kno
Shay97: ...
Syd144: bros over hoes, chicks over dicks
Shay97: :)
Zales: :)
Syd144: so can we be good again?
Shay97: yeah we can
Zales: yay!
Shay97: Im actually glad this all happened. it made me realize i'm not over Nick yet...
Zales: seeing him with another girl will help u get over him, i think, soon Gary will be ur guy
Syd144: Gary's such an awesome guy!
Shay97: I kno ;)

...

Ross skipped out on the football after-party to hang out with Leena, Joe and Sean who were at the hospital. He brought a little notebook they called the hook-up guide. They had all these little tips and tricks to hooking up with girls and one night stands. They even had every girl they've all slept with.

"So I was thinking about this tonight, and I read through the entire thing" Ross said. He handed the notebook to Joe.

"I love this" Joe said. Leena snatched the notebook from Joe and flipped through it, at first she laughed and it was kind of entertaining, but then she saw her page.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she exclaimed, the boys laughed at her reaction. As she kept reading the extensive profile of her sex abilities she kept getting more and more disgusted but at the same time it was pretty fucking hilarious. "You hooked up with Brooklyn!" Joe smirked. "I feel like half the school is in this book"

"It was a long summer" Ross said. Leena smiled. "Let me read you my favorites" Ross took the book from Leena and flipped to the first page. "October 14, 2012. Bryan loses his virginity to Vanessa Green, senior, 18" he started. "Had no idea what to do, Vanessa did most of the girl, I may or may not have faked an orgasm as an excuse to leave the awkward situation. She was not amused" the gang laughed. "December 10, 2012. Bryan sleeps with Ashley Park, senior, 17. Cheated on my girlfriend, Vanessa, did it in multiple positions on multiple pieces of furniture. May or may not have ejaculated in her hair" they were dying of laughter as Ross read on. Oh the sick twisted memories they've formed.

"Is every sexual experience we've ever had in this book?" Leena asked.

"Uh yeah" Sean said. "Even the failed ones" Leena rolled her eyes. "Do you have any to add?"

"Besides being dry humped sophomore year by Jake Lester...no"

"You humped with Jake Lester?" Ross asked. "That man is gorgeous!" the guys kind of looked at him weird, not in a judgmental way but in a 'are you sure you're not gay or bisexual' kind of way, because of his past history with guys. "I'm just saying he is..."

"I didn't know it was happening" Leena said. "I thought we were just doing homework at my place."

"Put it in the book!" Joe grabbed a pen from his side table and let Leena write down the awkward sexual experience in their book.

"I can't wait to be like 30" Ross said. "Not because turning 30 will be fun, but because I can't wait to read this over again knowing what I will know"

"We'll still be friends at 30?" Sean asked.

"Why not?" Ross asked. "I got no one else I can trust like my bitches"

...

"Haggerty's such a bitch" Mac started. The group at the football player after-party was winding down. A lot of the under classmen had gone home, and now all that was left was a small elite group of seniors.

"I swear Haggerty doesn't know how to do the math she teaches" Deanna said. "I asked her to explain the problem she did on the board today again and she got the wrong answer the second time. Such bull shit" Mac smiled. Deanna noticed this smile. Maybe things were going in the right direction?

"What about her lame pop quizzes?" AJ asked. "She always puts stuff we've never learned on those quizzes"

"or stuff we talked about for like two miliseconds" Mac added. "I want to drop her class, but she's the only one teaching advanced calculus"

"I just go to Jackson for help" AJ said. "He's pretty nice about helping if you mention you have Haggerty"

"Well then, I'll definately be seeing him for help" Mac said. "I wish I never got myself into advance calc. Who needs it anyways?"

"Besides math majors in college"

"Oh hell no!" Mac exclaimed. "If I ever major in math, kill me, it's not worth it"

"Didn't Ross say he wanted to major in math?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, to calculate how fast girls orgasm" Mac. "We really shouldn't take advice from him"

"Well it's an interesting hypothesis" AJ said. "How fast do girls orgasm?" he asked her.

"Well to find out, you'd need to fuck like 1,000 girls in a billion different ways to come with a conclusion" she said. "Are you into that?"

"Maybe, are you?" Mac blushed.

"Not really. I just said we shouldn't take advice from Ross Barnes"

"Yeah he's kind of...eccentric...these days"

"If that's the word for crazy and under the influence then yes, he is" AJ and Mac smiled at each other. What was this chemistry he was feeling? Was it just support for one another or was this settle flirtation?

AJ couldn't tell but there was something about Mackenzie. She was always painted as the queen bitch but before she was such a nice and sweet girl. Maybe after all this drama with Deanna and her subsequent break up with Zack she's becoming that sweet girl again.

Maybe...