Status: from Nano Wrimo 2013

High School Has Its Perks

Readiness

Sean walked into school quickly, Leena was right behind him but walking at a slower pace. He reached the gang before she did.

"Leena didn't get into Northeastern, be prepared" he said quickly. A few seconds later Leena walked over with a weak smile on her face.

"Hey champ" Bryan put his arm around her. "How was your weekend?"

"Fantastic" she said. She hugged Bryan. "How was yours?" Bryan and the rest of the gang was taken off by her relaxed attitude. She was rejected by her top school and this is how she reacts?

"I hooked up Ericka twice" Bryan said with a cheeky smile.

"I almost died" Joe said with two thumbs up.

"Wait, what?" Ross asked.

"I had two seizures" Joe said. "No big deal"

"Ok...well my dad and I went to see the new Thor movie" Ross said. "And I hung out with Sam a few times."

"That's great" she said. "Have any of you seen Brooklyn around?" she asked.

"She said she was going to the library" Bryan said.

"Sweet" Leena walked away. The gang watched her walk away.

"What the fuck was that?" Ross asked. "Are you sure she didn't get into Northeastern?"

"Yeah, she called me and told me" he said.

"This is not good" Bryan said. "She's probably going to have an episode later"

"Probably?" Joe asked. "Hide you kids, Hide you wives cause she's going to explode"

"And someone's going to record it, right?" Ross asked.

"Of course"

...

Haley and Carly needed to have an intervention with Kara that day. They heard a lot about Stephen through Sam, Karo and others and they just couldn't let Kara put herself in danger.

"So, after careful consideration and a ton of research and observation. We think it's unwise for you to see Stephen" Haley started.

"He's bad news" Carly said. "I can't imagine what he'd do to you. Sam said he hit her once"

"Maybe cause she didn't put out enough" Kara said. "Stephen a great guy"

"You think that now, but what about a month or two from now?" Haley asks. "Even Rory is worried about him, and they're siblings"

"You know what, Haley, you're just jealous" Kara said. "I should have seen it earlier. You don't want me to see Stephen because you want him for yourself" Carly rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but you're going to be a virgin forever" she walked away.

"Fuck her" Carly spat.

...
Meaghan took the study hall period as an oppurtunity to talk to Bryan. She walked over seductively swinging her hips, hoping to grab his attention.

She sat down at his table. This wasn't like last year when the whole gang had study hall together, now they were all split up.

"Hey" she said with a smile. "What's up?"

"Nothing much" he said. He didn't even look up from his homework.

"I was wondering...we haven't hung out for a while. Maybe dinner and a movie this weekend?" she asked.

He put his pencil down and looked at her. "I kinda have this thing going with someone" he said. "Sorry"

"Oh yeah, no problem" she stood up quickly. She walked away quickly. She didn't want to embarrass herself anymore.

...

"So tonight I'll cook us a great dinner" Shay said. "Of french fries and chicken nuggerts" Gary smiled.

"Uh can I join?" Dillon asked. "I love nuggets!"

"Uh no" Shay said. Gary blushed. "I'll bring you leftovers tomorrow at lunch"

"I'll take it!"

"You guys are so cute together" Syd said as she looked at Gary and Shay sitting next to each other. "It hurts the soul" she fake cried.

...

"I don't know" Mac said. "I think I'd like to be a teacher" AJ smiled.

"I could see you as a teacher" he said. "With little kids or teens?"

"Little kids. Maybe preschool or kindergarten" she said. "I think I'd be good at that..."

"Yeah, you have a nice look" AJ said. "Like, a loving look" Mac blushed.

"I never asked what you wanted to do" Mac said. "Any plans yet?"

"No" he said. "I considered teaching, possibly high school" he said. "Maybe engineering? I don't know"

"You would be a cool high school teacher. Just be a better teacher than Haggerty" they both laughed.

"Anyone can be a better teacher than Haggerty" he said. "What schools are you looking at?"

"Umass Lowell" she said. "That's my top school. Either that or any other Umass school is fine. You?"

"I don't know. I wish I knew what I wanted to do so I could find colleges that specialize in it" he said. "Right now I like Umass Amherst, Westfield looks pretty nice too"

"Westfield has a gorgeous campus" Mac said. "And doesn't your boy Matt go there?" AJ smiled.

"He's not 'my boy'" he said with air quotes. "But he is my friend. You know who my boy is?" he asked. "Aiden, Joe, Ross, Bryan...Leena..."

"Leena has a vagina" she pointed out.

"I've never seen it" she laughed. "Actually, I've never seen yours either" Mac didn't know what to feel about that comment. Was it a joke or was he making a move on her?

"Trust me I have one" she said. "And it's pretty fucking awesome"

"As awesome as vaginas can be..." he said.

"What the fuck does that mean?" she asked.

"There just vaginas, they don't do anything"

"And what does your tiny dick do?" she asked. He laughed.

"My tiny dick is huge"

"Yeah right"

"I'm telling you, it's above average"

"I would believe you, but the fact that you need to point out how big your dick is leads me to believe that you're overcompensating for your tiny dick" she said. He smirked.

"Ok, so it's below average" he said. "It's still awesome"

"Sorry but penises are weird and gross" Mac said.

"Well mine's pretty fucking awesome, you should take a look at it sometime" Now Mac was sure this wasn't a joke. Was he really hitting on her? Maybe he wasn't and she was just thinking about him in a weird way. She wouldn't mind if he was hitting on her. He's cute, funny, and a step up from Zack.

"How's Rory?" she asked. AJ's smile faded

"She's great" he said. "She loves Bridgewater"

"That's great" Mac smiled. "I wasn't sure if you two were still together" AJ smiled weakly.

"Yeah...we are" he said.

"How often do you see her?"

"Every other weekend" he said. "Recently she's been coming home every weekend. She says she misses me too much"

"She's a great girl" Mac said. She felt like she needed to remind him of that. Although AJ was a step better then her last relationship with Zack. Mac was a step down from AJ's relationship with Rory.

"She is" AJ said. "Can you believe we've never had sex" Mac chuckled.

"I can" she said. "These days, all teens want is sex. She values herself and her virginity to wait for someone special" she said. "And maybe that's you..." AJ blushed. "Anyways, I'm going to go watch Grey's Anatomy in the library" she said. She collected her things and stood up. "You can join me if you want"

"Nah, Grey's Anatomy is for girls"

...

"So you went out with Bryan over the weekend?" Meaghan asked. They were walking out of the school together to catch the buses.

"Yeah" Ericka said. "I did. Why?"

Meaghan stopped walking. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You knew I was seeing Bryan a few weeks ago"

"Yeah, so...now he's seeing me" she said. "And he likes me better. He told me that" Meaghan punched Ericka in the face. She fell over completely surprised.

"Let's ask him to find out" she said. Ericka got up and attacked Meaghan. The two rumbled on the floor for a bit while the other underclassmen watched and laughed.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" Leena heard from down the hall.

"Great" she sighed. She followed the noise to see where the fight was happening. "Are you kidding me!" Sean and Joe were some of the people watching this girl-on-girl violence.

Leena got up to the girls and attempted to split them up. "What the fuck are you doing!" she pulled them apart and stood in between them. "Are you seriously fighting over a fucking boy?" she asked.

The girls stayed quiet, just breathing heavily staring at one another. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Leena asked again. "Bryan's a fucking ass hole" she said. "And that's coming from his best friend. You can do better" Leena rolled his eyes and walked away.

Sean and Joe smiled to each other. "Leena's the best" Joe said.

"I can't believe Northeastern denied her. She's like the next ghandi"

"Or better, the first female president" Joe said. "Who smokes weed!"

"Awesome!"