Status: Updates every week! Conjoined story between BrittanyMorgan and I.

Planting Roses

Meeting Monsters

Sally stumbled up the stairs fumbling for her keys. When she got to her floor she opened the stair door cautiously and peered around the corner. No need for keys, her door was wide open. Sally closed her eyes, prayer fleeting from her mind ever so quickly as each second passed her by. Please, dear God, don't let it be him. Anybody but him. Since standing there was no longer an option as she started to grow cold, she fumbled in her purse for her phone. Oh no! My phone! Her phone still lay next to her bed, and she had forgotten it in the commotion of the day. Her heart beat quicker and quicker still.

Slowly, Sally turned to make her way to the lower stairs for a neighbor's phone. She could call the cops and never have to see his face again. When her eyes met his her heart dropped to the floor. There was no way she was getting out of this one. He peered into her fake brown eyes as Sally winced. She was no way ready for this exchange.

"Did you miss me, Amelia? Did you really believe that a change in appearance and your name would stop me from finding you again." He let out a slow stomach wrenching chuckling. "My sweet clueless wife. There is no running from me, you will never leave. Although I much preferred you better with your silky Auburn hair, and your green doeish eyes." He peered into Sally's eyes fully aware of the fear that took over her. "I missed you." He spat out.

Sally tried her hardest to let out a scream but before she could his hand fell flat on her face darkening her vision and sending her a few steps back. He let out a cruel laugh as he looked upon her as if she was his prey, a weakling. She couldn't bear that look he gave her. His damp features had always been her weakness. Staring at him used to be her favorite pastime. But now, she despised his very presence.

Sally couldn't stand his harsh blue eyes and sandy hair. It all sickened her to the very core. Sally couldn't take it anymore. With a shriek she threw a punch at his direction, missing him by a mile. All the punch seemed to do was pump his ego and add to her frustration. Sally tried to scream but once again his hand came against her face, but this time it was balled into a fist, his knuckles barring white against his tanned skin. He kept hitting her repeatedly, over and over again. He seemed to not have a problem with hitting her everywhere. Her stomach, side, back, everywhere.

Within minutes he stopped, obviously tired from the blows himself. Sally laid limp. If only I hadn't met him. I miss Amelia. The young carefree girl I once was. She's gone now, just a faded memory. Sally tried to pick herself up off the ground without making a noise, but his ears were sharp. "Don't you try little lady, your mine now". Just as he was about to make another strike at Sally's cheek, his head was hit hard with her mother's favorite cast iron pan.

"What the-" the man said before falling to the ground. Sally silently cheered within herself, although it caused her pain to do so. Wondering who her mysterious savior could be in such a small complex, she saw his face.

Who knew Otis would come at such a convenient time.
♠ ♠ ♠
How's this playing off? I think I'll keep adding it, I want to take this story places.