Savior

Help - A Prelude

"Running, just keep running." I told myself. I needed to get myself away from these goddamn walkers that had been on my trail for the last five miles or so. The town I had seen on my map was just a couple hundred feet away, and I needed to find shelter. Not eating or sleeping for three days was starting to catch up with me. I only had two shots left in my gun which was not enough to put the 10 lost souls chasing me to rest. I had to stop and fight them off with my knife, otherwise I would never be able to get into these buildings to get some shut eye.

One walker came charging towards me as soon as I became still, I took my knife out of it's holster on my waist and quickly jabbed the blade into it's head. There was now three of them quickly making their way over to me. "Shit." I began to start running again and that worked for a little while, before tripping over a tree root and falling to the ground. My ankle was throbbing in pain, automatically I assumed it was sprained or broken. I tried to get up and I was too weak; the walkers were now directly above me. "This is it." I thought, figuring I was about to be lunch for these guys. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the prelude, my friends! Posting Chapter One next!