Give Me Something Worth Living For

[01]

Image

Enemy POV

"So are these the stats on the Coffinspawn Clan?" I asked my friend beside me.

"Yep, that's them. We don't have anything as a weakness for the leader though."

I sighed, "Well we will see them all tonight at the gathering for all the vampires. Maybe we will find out something."

"Hopefully. Cause we only get this kind of chance once a year. It would be easier if we had gatherings like this more."

I took another look at the stats in my hands.

Coffinspawn Clan
Members: Seven

Leader: Dawn Constantine
Appearance: Jet black curly hair, amethyst shaped violet eyes, retractable claws and fangs, tall and muscular
Feeds On: Mainly hatred, but also any type of blood
Weakness: Unknown
Main Powers: Raise an army of zombies
Extra: It is thought that she may have any power you can think of. We must test this theory.

Name: Victoria Dark
Appearance: Long white hair, dark blue eyes, very short
Feeds On: Blood of other vampires
Weakness: Typical vampiric disabilities (ex: sunlight)
Main Powers: Turn into raven, can absorb flesh and blood of others to heal her or her clan
Extra: Is known to be very calm in any situation, hard to get frustrated.

Name: Grace Church
Appearance: Orange choppy hair, large yellow eyes, retractable claws, medium build
Feeds On: Sin
Weakness: Getting attacked with silver
Main Powers: Hypnotization, turn into poisonous mist
Extra: Confident aura about her.

Name: Lillith Black
Appearance: Blue hair, beige eyes (glow in the dark), very tall
Feeds On: Blood of any kind
Weakness: Standard
Main Powers: Turn into flock of bats, can phase through solid objects
Extra: Wild personality, very loud

Name: Aurelia Delacroix
Appearance: Straight brown hair, black eyes, athletic build
Feeds On: Human blood
Weakness: Standard
Main Powers: Can enter and control dreams of others, turn into whirlwind
Extra: She is antisocial and very cruel. Has a distaste in positive human emotions.

Name: Rose Creighton
Appearance: Thick blood red hair, brown eyes, voluptuous build
Feeds On: Fear
Weakness: Standard
Main Powers: Turn into locust swarm, turns blood into weapons
Extra: Brave, isn't afraid to get in people's faces

Name: Valerie Aguilar
Appearance: Blond short hair, green eyes, hourglass build
Feeds On: Any type of blood
Weakness: Getting attacked with silver
Main Powers: Teleport from place to place
Extra: Enthusiastic type. Almost naïve sometimes, the youngest of the clan.

I groaned while reading it over again. "This isn't enough information at all." I sat down at the table and stared at Dawn's name on the small piece of paper in my hands. Dawn Constantine- the leader of the, highly debated, most powerful clan there is. Everyone talks about how they think Dawn is one of the most powerful vampires ever. In some ways I have to agree I guess. Her life story is talked about constantly on the streets, but nothing of interest to the information we need on her. I've heard her story so many times I can say it off by heart. Want a demonstration?

Dawn grew up in a place called Rebellion Valley, which coincidently fits her personality. But that place was a tough one, you always had to watch you back. Keep up your guard 24/7. But Dawn didn't have any family to help her. No one knows where or who she lived with. Where she grew up might as well been called Damned Town, as she refers to it. Why? Well simply because if you stay there you are damned to a life of nothing. Most of the gruesome and heartless creatures lived there.

That's probably why she became so strong. Her fighting ability exceeds anyone's, and her presence is one that strikes terror into any passers. Most likely because of who she is. She's taught her clan many things, definitely making them a clan to fear. Ok I guess that isn't such a big life story, but she's mysterious and secretive. So few know much of anything about her. She just better know she won't be on top for long…..

Dawn's/Normal POV

"The gathering is in one hour Dawn," Lillith informed me.

"Whoa, sound formal enough?" I asked.

"Well if I didn't you'll probably make me do push-ups in the rain."

I laughed, "No, not this time. But let everyone know we are leaving in and hour and five minutes. Considering Valerie can teleport us in seconds to where the gathering is. So we can be fashionably late.. by five minutes." Lillith nodded and walked out of my room.

-x-

"Valerie if you aren't in front of me in two seconds I'll-"

"Hi Dawn," Valerie smiled while appearing in front of me.

"Your lucky you can teleport," I mumbled.

"Very nice dress there Dawn," I heard Victoria say while nodding her head up and down. "Polka dots look very good on you."

"Thanks Vic, I wasn't sure if the lime green trim would look good with this dress. But I still hate that we have to be all formal at the meeting thing," I grumbled. "Well then let's go, Valerie teleport us please."

She nodded her head and closed her eyes, as did the rest of us. Within seconds we appeared at the gathering spot. We walked up to the large doors and they opened as we got closer. As we walked in I smirked while watching the faces of the vampires that are still terrified. I could tell Rose was getting stronger by the second. If everyone stays this afraid all night she will be very alert for the rest of the month.

"Hello ladies. Looking for new recruits?" I turned my head to see the face of Adam Gray, leader of the Kaine Clan. I wouldn't say our clans are enemies, they aren't complete friends either. Adam always acts charming towards me and is it ever annoying. I bet he just wants to get laid, stupid mother-

"Earth to Dawn?" Grace yelled in my face.

"Oh sorry I was just-"

"Fantasizing about me," Adam cut me off.

I scoffed at him, "You wish. Never in my vampire life would I waste my time on fantasizing about you. Sorry to crush you dreams."

He slightly smiled and flipped his head to the side, to get his black hair out of his beautiful green eyes. Um, ignore that last comment. "You could make it up to me," he whispered. His soft lips slightly touching my ear as he talked. I gulped as my throat went dry. But then I shoved my shoulder against his, walking away.

"Oh Adam's got a thing for you Dawn!" Rose teased.

"No, he's probably just looking to get laid or something," I spoke my mind while pouring myself a drink.

I heard Aurelia slightly laugh behind me, "Well the way that twat is starring at you makes me think different."

I turned around and caught Adam starring at me, like Aurelia said. He just smirked and turned to start talking to someone in his clan. I glared at his back and finally turned back around to my normal position.

"What's the harm in just talking to him? Why do you have to be so cold, seriously get a date for crying out loud!" Lillith persuaded me.

"I do not have enough time to deal with dating somebody."

"But he's so friggen hot! And completely your type," Lillith once again added.

"And what exactly is my type?" I asked her.

"You know, the whole, tight ripped jeans, spiked belts, lip rings, makeup wearing guys. With amazing hair!" She explained. "Which is completely what Adam is!"

"Just cause I might be attracted to him doesn't change that I don't have time to deal with... dating. You're all a different story, but I'm the leader of the clan. If I'm not on my guard all the time we could get killed."

Lillith was about to respond until we heard a loud voice below from across the room, "Hello everyone! Glad you could all make it to our annual vampire meeting!"

I sighed and took a seat around a large table, "The sooner we start the sooner it's over and the sooner I can get out of this dress."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to dark-eyes-full-of-tears from quizilla.com for the banner! By the way, the reason this banner (and all the ones to come) say paranormalfreak is because that is my username on quizilla, where I did indeed come from.

So there was the first chapter, feedback?

Take care!
-Alyssa