‹ Prequel: My W Unit
Status: NaNoWriMo story, be patient for updates I'm wicked busy this month

Helping Terra

Almost thirty years ago, W Unit 13 shook the foundation of the government when the death of Scout Jayce Night became public. The old government toppled and a new one slowly took its place. Once considered below humans, werewolves once again regained rights they were denied.
Tearnyn Aldwin is the only daughter of one of the most well known couples in all the galaxies, Alpha Zane and Dr. Aleara-Rain 'Rai' Aldwin. For as long as she can remember, Tearnyn has been protected by her pack, Werewolf Unit 13, all her life and got tired of it. When she turned 18, she headed out and officially joined the army becoming W Unit 10013's Scout. Things were tough for her, but over time she was accepted by the other wolves and became best friends with Morgana Terran.
Three years later, Tearnyn and the other Scouts Morgana and Yurick, take a shuttle to investigate uncharted space. A simple scouting mission goes wrong when the shuttle gets sucked into a worm hole and they end up on a planet that disappeared long ago. Just like her mother, Ternyn is going to change the course of history. If not for the people she knew back home, but for the people on the world that should not exist.