Status: incomplete

A New Type Of Baka

The American Viper

Tina was angrily walking to her new school as her short light brown hair swayed from left to right, the sweet and breezy summer morning shined above her as she silently clenched her teeth. Her headphones loosely on her neck as the low volume of music played through the speakers, it sent a warm buzz down her spine as the bass rapidly played. Her dark blue eyes glimmering from the suns glare in the light blue sky, she only sighed as her new school was in sight. As she approached closer to the school, she could feel her legs grow heavier with each step as she entered the courtyard.

She slowly pushed open the front doors as the halls were empty and silent, it gave off an eerie feeling and she did not like it. She wondered as to why she was the only one in the halls as she slowly roamed long corridor. Tina passed multiple classes as she came upon the last room, she could see the dirty wooden sign as it dangled from one rusty chain. She had a look of despair as she stood in front of the door leading to 2F, she slowly took a deep breath as she moved her arm forward and pushed the door open.

Tina slowly stepped into the classroom as the teacher looked her way, she pulled out her schedule as the teacher firmly grabbed it. He looked at her with a smile as he spoke with a loud voice.

"Welcome to class F, you must be Tina from america?" he said as Tina nodded her head. He pointed to the back of the class as she examined her new class, and she did not like what she seen. There were no desk's at all, just cardboard boxes, and they were only two other girls in this class. Tina slowly walked to the back of the room as the male students looked at her with smiles plastered on their faces, she took an empty spot in the corner of the room as she pulled out her Samsung Galaxy S3. As she started to play a game on her phone, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder as a boy with brown hair like her smiled at her, she raised an eyebrow as she spoke.

"For a guy, you look more like a girl" Tina said with a chuckle in her voice as the boy was bewildered with surprise, he responded with relief.

"Finally someone who knew i was a guy, but my name is Hideyoshi Kinoshita, nice to meet you." Hideyoshi said as he shook Tina's hand.

Tina smiled as a few more students came over to her spot, they all introduced themselves to her as she marked them off. Akihisa Yoshii, Mizuki Himeji, Minami Shimada, Kouta Tscuhiya (Muttsulini), and YĆ«ji Sakamoto, they all seem like nice people. The class period went by as she stood up and walked out into the hallway, but she accidentally collided with another girl who was walking. Tina rubbed her nose in quick pain from the slight collision, she looked up to apologize but her gaze was met with the other girl's angry look as she scolded.

"Watch where your going new kid!!" the girl yelled as Tina clenched her teeth. She got in the girls face as she responded back.

"Then next time stop rushing down the hall before i kick your ass" Tina said as her fist was bawled and ready to smash into something. The girl only backed up and fixed her hair, she smirked as the entire hallway turned blue and she shouted.

"I summon my avatar!!" the girl shouted as a miniature version of herself popped up. All Tina could say was.

"What The Fuck?"