Autumn Moon

“You did this,” Jackson growled at me while shoving Darien out of his way. With quick speed Jackson took hold of the front of my dress and brought me forward. “Those rogues were looking for you. You’re the reason why everyone’s injured.”

“Jackson!” Granny yelled.

“No Gram, it’s her fault. If she would have never came here ten years ago this wouldn’t have happened.” His eyes bore holes into me, “Once a rogue always a rogue.”

“You… you always act so superior to me and act like you know all about me and my so called, ‘place.’” I growled at him. “How dare you,” I whispered looking right in the eye, “How dare you act like you know me when I don’t even know who I am!” I shouted. “Stray, mutt, rogue how can you call me all those names with such certainty when I don’t know what I am?” Angry tears started sliding down my face, “You always tell me I have no place in the pack fine then. So tell me since you’re full of knowledge,” I moved my face closer to his, “Who am I?”

"How the hell should I know?"

"My point exactly."


ᶲ ᶲ ᶲ


Scarlett Granger is a member of the Midwest Jade wolf pack and has been ever since she was eight years old. She doesn’t know where she came from, how she got to the Jade pack, or what her real last name is. With no background the pack’s elder Meredith Chance – Alpha Ronald’s mother – took her in, gave Scarlett her maiden name, and treats her like a granddaughter.

Jackson Chance is Alpha Ronald’s son and the future Alpha of the Jade pack. Despite the constant lectures his Gram and dad has given him, Jackson can’t accept Scarlett – despite her being in the pack for almost ten years. There’s just something about her that irks him, and he can’t tell what it is. Though he soon finds out when he turns eighteen, and even then she still bothers him.

Trying to control his wolf and his behavior towards Scarlett he finds his life getting more difficult by the day.

Especially when a mysterious person comes sniffing around Scarlett.
  1. Chapter One
  2. Chapter Two
  3. Chapter Three
  4. Chapter Four
  5. Chapter Five
  6. Chapter Six
  7. Chapter Seven
  8. Chapter Eight
    Alpha Ronald's P.O.V. --10 Years Ealier--
  9. Chapter Nine
    Alpha Ronald's P.O.V. --10 Years Ealier --