Sequel: Dizzy Hurricane
Status: This story is complete but being revised. Part four is in progress ♥

Just for a Moment

It's just my Sister and Me

I ran from Kellin’s room to Ally’s room, excited to see her. I mean I literally ran, it was about an hour after I got off the phone with her. I wish I wouldn't have let Kellin get me so distracted from seeing her. I barged straight into her room without knocking and proceeded to tackle Ally to the ground. Her black hair rippled down her back as we crashed onto her floor.

“I see that your hair grew back.” I let my hand brush against the silk of her hair.

“I missed you.” She said.

I gave her a hug that probably deprived her of much needed oxygen.

“I can’t breathe.” I released my grip on Ally, a goofy grin plastered on my face. “I missed you too.”

She smiled brilliantly at me. “You should have come home. It wasn't the same without you, plus everyone really misses you.”

I snorted and rolled my eyes, “I am sure they do, but none of that matters! All that matters is that you are back. I will go to see the family soon, maybe during a holiday weekend. Tell me, how did your summer go?”

“It was perfect. Drama free, worry free and most importantly, boy free.” I could already see that being here was making her uncomfortable. “How was your summer?”

I bite my lip to stop from blushing, “It was amazing in its simplicity, Ally." I quickly change the subject. "The school announced new teachers for this year in July and guess who the new drama teacher is!?!”

She scrunched up her face up, that cute way she does when she is thinking.

“I don’t know, Lizzy. Just tell me.” She sat up and stared down at me as I laid on the rug.

“Johnny Depp!!!” I squealed and kicked my feet about; I was in an incredibly good mood despite Vic’s return.

Probably due to spending my entire morning with Kells.

“No way!” Her eyes widened in complete shock.

I just nodded, and watched her freak out. She just got up and spazzed out in her usual Ally way. I missed her so much. I picked up a pair of her pants that fell onto her floor and threw it at her head. She gave me a faux dirty look and laughed, throwing a tee shirt at me. Next thing I knew, we were tossing her clothes at each other, laughing hysterically. She had taken the high ground, on her bed, but I took the prime spot near her dresser. I pulled open draws, throwing clothes at her, as she pulled clothes out of her bag to fling at me. I launched a pair of socks at her head, as a pair of underwear landed on the floor next to me. Ally jumped to dodge a hoodie I sent her way. She picked up a pajama bottom to throw at me but she dropped it deciding to throw a pillow instead. It hit me square in the face and I laughed even harder. I fell to the floor from laughing so hard. I guess a summer apart is what Ally and I needed to get our relationship back on track.

Last year was hard on the both of us and this was what we needed. Now we could have a better year this year. One where we would for sure, no matter what, have each other’s back. It would be the perfect year two. I vowed to do all that I could to keep us both happy. As I just lay on the floor laughing, Ally threw a teddy bear at my stomach. She broke down in laughter, plopping onto her bed in a fit of giggles. That’s when Kellin walked in and stared at the both of us, then surveyed the mess. He chuckled to himself and shook his head.

“I hope you guys have as much fun cleaning this as you did messing it up.”

I threw the pillow at his head and roll my eyes, “stop trying to poop on our party.”

“Yeah, Kelly!” Ally stuck her tongue out at him.

“I missed you too, Alan.” He walked into the room and flicked her on her forehead. “Anyway I didn't mean to rain on your parade but Vic is on his way here to see his bestie.”

I jumped up, hugged Ally and kissed her on the cheek, “I will see you later.”

I followed Kellin out of Ally’s room and down the hall. I opened Roxy’s door finding her and Jonny sitting, all cuddled up, in her love seat. I threw myself onto her bed and Kellin followed me. Jonny rolled his eyes at us and I felt guilt consume me. I am sure they wanted time alone, plus I still want to see the rest of the guys, to see how they were doing. So I sent a mass text to the group asking them for a welcome back football game. Everyone was eager to gather together again, so I was happy when I got a slew of yeses. I didn’t even mind that Vic said he would be there too. I curled into Kellin and whispered something into his ear and he laughed as Roxy gave us a look. It was the same look she had been giving us all summer, the you-better-watch-out-because-you-two-are-treading-on-dangerous-waters look. I rolled my eyes at her and asked her if they will be at the game later. They nodded yes, so I dragged Kellin out her room with me.

I felt bad for leaving Ally with all that mess so I had Kellin check if the coast was clear before I would go to help her clean. I didn't want to run into Vic just yet, especially not in a small space, with no where to run. After a few minutes Kellin sent me a text saying that he was sorry but he got caught up talking to Vic. I sent him an angry face and sighed as I leaned up against the wall. I was lost in thought when I heard my name being called from down the hall. I looked up for the source and I spotted Mike. I pushed myself off the wall and ran towards him.

“Mikey!” I screamed and threw myself at him.

“Lizzy,” he picked me up slightly off the ground, “I missed you, lil’ bit.”

“I missed you too big guy!” I laughed as he swayed me back and forth like a pendulum.

“Hey, what am I, huh? A good for nothing?” Jaime peeked out from behind Mike.

“Oh my gosh, it’s Jaime.” Mike let me down and I plowed into Jaime.

“I missed you! This whole campus is a lot less amusing without you.” He beamed as he patted my head.

The guys' not so subtle way of making fun of my height.

“Hey Padawan,” Tony held out a plush storm trooper for me.

“You are the best Jedi Master!” I grabbed my plushy and gave it a squeeze, it was so soft. “I love it!”

I hugged him as he ruffled my hair and then I felt his body stiffen a bit.

“Is there a hug for me?” I heard Vic say from behind me.

I turned around and found him standing a few feet behind me. Kellin was behind him, his eyes filled with distance that I hated seeing when I looked at him. I bit my lip and just stuck my hand out towards Vic. A handshake was the best I had to offer at this point. He gave me a small smile before taking my hand and shaking it. I hated that a jolt traveled from his hand up my arm. I hated that that very jolt created a familiar warmth in my body. I hated that he was back, his warm brown eyes smiling at me. I felt a small piece of me break as memories flooded through my mind with that very look being the source of my relapse. I let go of his hand and gave him an unsure smile before heading off to Ally’s room to help clean.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you again, Lizzy.” Vic said as I walked down the hall.

“Uh, it’s nice to see you guys again.” I turned around and addressed the group. “I will see you later at the game. You can tell me all about warped tour then,” I looked at Jaime as I said the last part, then I scurried down the hall.

I got to Ally’s room and she was folding up some of the mess we made. She gave me a small smile and continued in the now seemingly endless task. I sighed and I picked up a pair of jeans. I folded them like Mom taught me, knowing that with Ally, we could get this mess cleaned up in no time. I just couldn't help but wish that all messes were this easy to clean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Recommend and Subscribe ♥♥

If you are lost about the plot line and haven't read part one, I suggest you do before things start getting more confusing.

Thanks for the support

-Hana ♥