Status: Editing.

Massacre.

The subtle grace of gravity,

I watch small wooden toes carefully dip themselves into the water of the pond. The Koi fish curiously swim over with their mouths open. The marionette in front of my quickly backs up into my knees. I smile and pick him up, the fish swimming away from the shadows of my hands.

"You're aren't exactly edible Bones " I teased. The marionette just crossed his arms and refrained from looking back at me. I grinned and pulled at his control bar, holding it high in the air, the strings holding him just above the water line.

Bones began to squirm when the fish began to swim towards him again.

"Massacre, stop, come on, don't be mean" the puppet whined. I giggled and pulled him to me, strings tangling in my finger tips. I cradled his wooden body against me while he just crossed his arms.

"Massacre" a voice called from behind me. I felt my shoulders slump forward and I stood up, leaving Bones to stand on his own again at the edge of the pond. I made sure to keep my attention to my feet.

"Massacre, did you finish the packet yet?" Reaper asked. I simply nodded my head response.

Reaper sighed and stepped closer to kneel in front of me. I tried to shut my eyes but his caught mine when he peered up at me.

"What is wrong?" he asked with a straight face. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. Amber eyes remained emotionless as they looked into mine intently.

"You have no reason to be upset" he sighed and stood up again. I stared at him agape.

"Hell yeah I do!" I growled.

Reaper just shook his head, "It's not my fault you rudely interrupted me."

I looked at him in disbelief, feeling my muscles tense up and my eyes begin to change color. Reaper just crossed his arms and returned his famous poker face.

"You weren't there when I needed you to be" I shot back. The elder just rolled his eyes.

"Massacre, you aren't a kid anymore, you don't need to keep running to me when you have a nightmare."

My brain couldn't come up with a response.

Reaper warily watched as the rain clouds slowly inched their way closer to the house in the sky.

"Come on it's going to start raining soon." He sighed and began to walk back towards the mansion, Bones trailing behind him, but both looked back when they noticed I hadn't moved.

"Massacre. . ." Reaper trailed off. I turned my back to him and knelt down at the pond's edge again.

"Suit your self" he sighed.

And so I stayed there, and watched the Koi fish swim about as the day became darker and darker. I kept my place even when the soft sprinkles of water increased. I didn't pay attention when my clothes became soaked or my body started to shiver.

I was mad at Reaper. I don't like it when he sleeps with other people, I want Reaper with me. Usually if I came to him with a nightmare he was quick to comfort me, to let me explain it all to him.

But that night he didn't.

I feel like Reaper just keeps pushing me away and I don't know why.

I heard them come up behind me when I started to wheeze.

Dark stained wooden fingers wrapped around my forearms and hoisted me to my feet. They almost looked like Bones, except these puppets were much bigger, taller than Reaper and rarely used.

Their magic marks glowed in the moonlight as they guided me back to the house. I felt my body ache from the cold and staying still for so long.

I fought against the giant human skeleton like puppets when they tried to push me into the bathroom. We struggled for a few moments before Reaper let them let me go.

I fell asleep in my wet clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments: chinpomoe,h.a.p.p.y. ,polka dot perfection[b/], and xxcityofdreamsxx
:)