Status: If anyone would like to write a better summary,or to be a coauthor, message me.

Die for You

Operation:Get Sadie To Fall In Love With Me

Cody’s P.O.V

“Today is the day!” I yell to Sadie from across the room. “The day we leave for warped.”

“Can you believe that we are actually going?!” She asks

I look at her and smile. I have been to Warped before, but never with Sadie. We have always planed on going together, but her mother always found a reason to not let her go.

Now that we are living together, we don’t have to worry about her mom, that bitch.

“You all packed?” I ask her from the kitchen

“You know it.” She walks over to me to give me a hug, I except with open arms. “I can’t believe it!” She squeaks

“I can.”

“I can’t believe that I actually saved money.” She says while letting go from the hug. “What do you want to eat?”

“Um…leftover pizza?”

She smiles then answers “You got it.”

Sadie and I sit in the kitchen eating cold pepperoni pizza from the night before. We don’t say a word to each other, because we already know what the other is thinking.

We finish our food, grab our stuff and load it into the back of our car.

“Got everything?” I ask

“Yup”

We pull out of the drive way, ready for our big adventure.

[FF]

We check into our hotel around midnight, and load our stuff into our room. The concert isn’t until tomorrow, which is a good thing because we are both exhausted.

I throw myself onto the bed, next to Sadie, fall asleep and dream.

Possibly the best dream I’ve had in a long time.

I have strong feelings about Sadie, and I’ve had them for years. When I saw her for the first time it was almost love at first sight, more like lust. The first thing I thought when I saw her, in seventh grade, was ‘Damn she’s hot’. I never thought that she and I would become as close as we are.

I also never thought that I would fall for her, but I have. And I am going to make her mine, if it’s the last thing I do.

But the question is, how?

What will I do to show or prove it to her?

The last thing I want to happen is for me to express my feelings for her, and for her to not feel the same.

I need to come up with a game plan, and fast. Because the longer I wait for her, and the longer I wait to tell her, the less likely I am to make her mine.

Oh the irony…

In the normal world, we would fuck and then that would be that…

Wait a minute…

THAT’S IT!

We need to…

But it has to spontaneous, and special, and seem as if it wasn’t planned.

Damn…I have my work cut out for me.

Operation: ‘Get Sadie to fall in love with me’ is officially a go!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!

Hopefully it was good.

Comment/Rec./Subscribe

Thankies....
Monica