Status: :P

Stones

1

Everything in this story is true, if you don’t believe me so be it. Just remember….

He then grabbed my arm. He looked straight at me with that cold stare, shoving the knife under my neck.
“Where is it!” he spat
“Where is what?” I ask dumbly
“Don’t play games with me girl.” Then he took a slow painfully swipe.

“Stop it!” I say
“No, No.”
Ugh I should of figure that’s her favorite word, and one of the only few she can say.
“Please stop it now, Zoe”
“Oooo-ah-ah”
Great now she’s in the monkey stage. I quickly glance at the clock 8:28. Oh my god I only have 2 min till school starts! In a hurry I pull back the covers, and pick up Zoe, and scoot over across the hall to my parent’s room, I see it is empty and run toward the kitchen with Zoe cuddle in my arms.

When the kitchen suddenly appears I see my mom by a pan of eggs and dad staring at the newspaper. Yes I know my family is cliché.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”
“ Cause you’re a teenager and should be responsible enough to wake your self up” said my mom; as I roll my eyes and sit Zoe down to get finish getting ready.

“ I cant believe you slept-in that long.” Said my best friend Silvia.
“I know right and my mom said ah “you’re a teenager now, be more responsible”blah”

“Class, today where going to have free draw day, draw whatever you want and hand it in at the end of class.” Says the art teacher.

Looking at the bottom of the piece of paper I write my name

Josie Chaney

All around I see people drawing hearts, flowers, cats, but as I start to draw and finish its something I cant really describe, it just came to mind.

The rest of school was a real drag, but the teacher’s lab coat catching on fire in chemistry was pretty funny. But at the end I was just glad that school is over and I could relax at home.

After school I walk with Silvia (since we live on the same block). We walk with houses on one side and a forest on the other. Soon within 10 min we reach our departed paths. This was always the most separated we will have to be.

“See you later”
“You too”

It was starting to rain so I quickly ran into the front door of my house. Zoe was in her playpen, and mom was cooking supper. Our adorable yellow lab greeted me right away. So excited to see her I forgot to close the door all the way. Next thing I knew my mom was yelling.

“Go get the dog you, know how scared she is of storms!”
So with out further a-do I dart back outside of the gray clouds and killing rain. I saw a flash of yellow turn a corner. Running after the dog (cause we haven’t name it yet), I jump over puddles and run past the streetlights. Honking horns and muffled anger arose around me, (yes I’m aware it is a stupid idea). Just in time to see the dog trot down the forest.

Ugh! As I followed carefully down the side of the slope into the dark greenery, I realize that this forest was bigger than I thought no way was I going to find her.

“DOG!” I yelled, “Dog where are you” then I begin to make an attempt of a bark.
But with the rain pouring down it soon got drowned out.

After about 8 min of walking I knew that I was lost, did I went right or left, back or straight forward? As I was Turing around in a circle, trying to see anything familiar, I felt the ground begin to crumple then dirt and mud ran over my clothes and face.

After the hard impact of rolling down a hill, I got up and Start picking out the dirt in my hair, frustrations got the better of me and soon give up. Glancing up at the hill, I came to a conclusion that I have to keep moving forward till I see life, cause forest soon have to come to a end right? I kept moving forward till I came to a good size clearing and had to rest.

The rains basically stop now. While sitting on a rough log I begin to fish out my cell phone. Dialing the number, I put it up to my ear. I am cold, filthy, and shaking. With a quivering lip I wait for the ringer to start on the other end.

Ring, Ring,
“Come on pick up”
After the 2nd ring I begin to hear weird noises in the phone, it sounded like tuning a radio to find a station. Then I hear the beep beep sound like a computer error dialing up. Well this is strange, must not have enough reception. I take the phone away from my ear and look at it.

The screen is fuzzing, in and out, glitching badly. My phone never did that before. I accidently drop it on the leaf covered ground and it begins to shake and vibrate making the whole ground shake with it.

“What the hell is happening?” I say out loud, it could be an earthquake. I get on the ground and cover behind my log. That’s when the middle of the clearing begins to rise.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is pretty bad 1st chapter I will probably add to it , remove stuff later