Status: :P

Stones

3

“That wasn’t Silvia, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah sorry about that.” We were on the platform sliding down into the darkness.

“Are you upset?” he added.

“I just don’t understand.”

“Don’t worry, you’re probably in shock.”

Ignoring him I stare at the dirty walls surrounding us. “If Silvia was not Silvia then-“

“Who was it?” he finished for me. And I slowly nodded.

“The better question is what was it.” I look at him puzzled, as he countiues.

“Ill tell you later lad. Were almost here.”

As the dirty platform slow down to a stop, I can see a tunnel hallway in front of us, lit by torches. Lorenzo got off and I hurry behind him.

Soon after, the hallway came to an end. A plain dirt wall with no door blocked our way. Completely bare besides a small oblong shape right in the center. Lorenzo took his stone necklace off. Wrapped the string around his fingers and shove the stone into the shape. It glow an wonderful bright light.

I thought the wall was maybe going to slide out or something. Instead the wall disappears! Not like moving aside disappear, It completey vanished. With my mouth hanging wide open he smiled then continued onward into a different room.

The room we were in now was metal unlike the tunnel. The ceiling was a little taller but not much. Ahead was another blockage, a steel door. There was a scanner on it also. He put his hand (which held a ring) on the scanner.

“Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

The metal door clicked unlocks and Lorenzo pushed it open. I could see a wide field on the right side. Mountains in the background. A small lake off to the side of the field, and to the left a bunch of small houses. The sky was an orange/red color the sign of Evening.
“Wow is beautiful!” “What is this place?”

“Its Garnish”

Looking behind me I see the door has vanished. I glance down and see grass below. ‘what the-‘ we were standing on air!

“Ahhh what’s happening!”

“Relax child it’s only a weightless rule.”

“I don’t care what ever this is just get me down now!”

Slowly but steadily we drafted downward. When we reached the ground not even a thump or noise was heard. This can’t be happening. This is not real. Even if it was real we would have been dead. I surely went into a panic attack. Pacing back and forth while grabbing my head. Lorenzo just stood there as if he didn’t notice me.

“ Are you about done now?” he asked.

“No I’m not I will never be done! Just leave me alone or better yet take me back!”

“I can not do that my dear.”

“Why not? Just float us back up there, I demand to return me back home and act like this never happened-“

“I’m getting sort of annoyed by all this talking”

Lorenzo then did something incredible, something that is impossible. He said a few words I could not understand and raised one hand (the one with the ring) at me. A burst of clear light came toward me, very gently. I was about to protest, but couldn’t cause right then my mouth couldn’t make a sound.

“hmm mmhh hmmm!”

“What is that, did you say something?”

“kmmm hmmm pmmm!”

“Now maybe you can learn to be respectful when someone is talking.”

I gave him the most hateful glare possible. He did not react at all and started walking in the west. Realizing I had no idea where to go or what to do, I followed him with my arms crossed over my chest.