Status: :P

Stones

4

The sun was only small silver as darkness creep on to us. We arrive at the camp looking place and were now heading around the place. The people look ordinary to me expect for the way the dressed, normal clothes like jeans and shirts where okay but there was also robes, dresses, suits, oldish clothing and things that looked like from the Viking age, this is a very odd place. No one even bothers to ask questions as Lorenzo Literally drags me through the brick roads. I kept pinching myself constantly to keep thinking this is just a dream

Shorty after miserable pulling and kicking we made it to a sanctuary place. It wasn’t in a church or anything like that; heck it wasn’t even inside a building. Instead there is a slap of, stone? Yeah it was stone a white stone like sidewalk concrete, but brighter.

Lorenzo carelessly pulled me to the middle and threw me down. He isn’t as nice as he claims. I sat up (since my hands were now free) and begin to worry a little. I wasn’t sure if I should pull the tape off of my mouth or not, Lorenzo decided very quickly for me and rips it off like pulling off a Band-Aid.

“Owww!” I shout
Lorenzo doesn’t reply or argue with me just stands there looking at his watch. I felt so hopeless right now like no matter what I do I won’t be able to escape, and even if I did I wont know how to get back up that cliff. I silently begin to think this all over, how I will never see Silvia ever again. Something warm slither downs my face and another and another, my eyes where very blurry from the tears and felt like it was all of a sudden difficult to sallow.

In the distance I could see a group of people advancing. Well this is weird, are they here to arrest Lorenzo? All I know is something big was going to happening, I can just sense it. These people all look like the ordinary people in the town.

They all formed a line while one in particular old man stands in front of the group as like a volunteers or something. I counted 13 that are including the aged man. I notice that he is wearing a necklace just like Lorenzo, expect for it’s bigger and more of a magical stance to it.

“We of Garnish welcome thy from the human world.”

I looked back to see if he was talking to me for sure or not. Lorenzo was leaning against a tree almost enjoying the show. I stood and wipe my tears on my jacket. No one moved for some odd reason I hold out my hand offering a handshake but the man didn’t seem pleasant by it. After about an awful amount of silent he spoke again.

“The powers may come forth now and offer to you want they have for we wont know what or who you are until then.”
A lady came froth first from the beginning of the line. She knelt in front of me and spoken a few words. And one by one women and men came up to spoke.

“ Aires madam, for the Aries represents the ram. Ram is of great power and is very stronghold when it comes to battles.”

“Taurus, we are a little stubborn at times but with the bull in our symbol, we make very honorable champions.”

“Gemini, the twins, we are very social people, and tend to make good amends with enemies and are very helpful if you have any questions. Later”

“Cancer, we are a sea animal, and land. As a crap makes us the eyes and ears of everything.”

“Leo, we Leos are considering the fierce, of all powers. Since the lion falls under us we really are the kings of the jungle. We make very good leaders.

“ Virgo here, alright so in the human world Virgo means Virgin, we get bad reps, but really we are very controlling and can get anything we want.

“Libra, the scales, we are the people that is a little bit of everything, but mostly we are great decisions makers, and decided freedom beyond our people.
“Scorpio, The most deadliest of the signs. Since our creator is scorpion, we materialize in poison and magic.”

“Sagittarius the Archer, half man half horse, we have a way to communicate with animals and we are also excellent shooters with an bow and arrow.

“Capricorns, bleh apparently we are a goat matter. Baaaaa.”
The guy got an evil stare form the old man.

“Aquarius, we are the healers mostly but we do have a few things with water bending.”

“Pisces, the fishes. Water is everything to us.”

“Thank you all for sharing with this young girl, now then the real funs begins,” said the man.

The ground rumbled as something began to emerge from the ground once again. It was something odd looking, and there where four of them. There are four doors but with nothing on the other side and four circles at the foot of each door. Each door was a different colors a red, brown, white, blue.

“What are you waiting for? Go in.” Lorenzo finally spoken
♠ ♠ ♠
soooooooo…….